PDA

View Full Version : need exhaust system deal

jet4fun
09-25-2003, 02:58 PM
i am searching for a deal on a bolt on cat-back exhaust system for a '97 chevy crew cab dually long bed with the 7.4 gas engine...
i am thinking gibson, flowmaster, etc... he wants it to either have dual tips out one side, or dual tips on both sides (one behind each rear wheel)
just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where i can find a good deal for him
p.s. while i'm at it i am also searching for a deal on a hypertech power programmer for both trucks, mine is a 95 yukon with the 5.7 engine
any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks :D

Jordy
09-25-2003, 03:02 PM
check your pm's. :D

jet4fun
09-25-2003, 06:51 PM
thanks

mirvin
09-30-2003, 08:33 AM
Check out truckperformancecenter.com
I've gotten some good deals on stuff there. Put a chip, power pulleys, ignition, K&N high flow airfilter and catback exhaust on my 5.7 and it runs great.
4 wheel part wholesalers carries that stuff too.

buck183
10-04-2003, 02:53 PM
You won't be able to put a programmer on any GM product older than 96. You can get a chip, but not a programmer.
If you want me to check and see how much I can get the Catback system for just let me know. We can get Gibson, Borla, and Flowmaster.
Buck

jet4fun
10-09-2003, 11:16 AM
buck183:
You won't be able to put a programmer on any GM product older than 96. You can get a chip, but not a programmer. the chip will not recalibrate my speedo will it :confused: ... my main reason for wanting the power programmer is so that i can fix my speedo, i have 35" tires with 4.56 gears and my speedo says i'm going 10 faster than i am, which means i am putting miles on faster than i really am... the power benefits from the programmer was just icing on the cake...
is there anyone out there that makes something that will fix my speedo calibration???