PDA

View Full Version : Teacher's sex charges dropped

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 06:37 AM
I personally would have beat up that kid if I was in his class!!! :mad: :crossx:
OCALA -- State prosecutors decided Tuesday to drop charges against a former Tampa teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle-school student.
The decision, announced hours after a Marion County judge rejected a plea deal for Debra Lafave, means the victim won't have to testify.
However, Lafave, 25, still faces three years of house arrest and seven years' probation in Hillsborough County, where she was charged with having sex with the same boy in a classroom and in her home. She pleaded guilty Nov. 22 to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery under a plea deal there.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys had urged the Marion judge to accept the deal for the sake of the boy involved. A psychiatrist who examined the teenager told the judge at a previous hearing that the boy suffered extreme anxiety from media coverage of the case and does not want to testify.
Marion County Circuit Judge Hale Stancil, however, said the lack of prison time for Lafave under the plea deal "shocks the conscience of this court," and he rejected it.
Assistant State Attorney Ric Ridgway, in explaining the decision to drop the charges, said: "The court may be willing to risk the well-being of the victims in this case in order to force it to trial. I am not."
Lafave said later Tuesday that she has bipolar disorder, and her attorney said she was getting treatment.
"I have a lot of things in my past that have unfortunately become public," Lafave said.
Hillsborough County prosecutor Mike Sinacore has said the victim's family had anticipated a trial, but the media attention prompted the boy's mother to push for a plea deal

INSman
03-22-2006, 06:40 AM
I think that chick is pretty hot, I hit it bipolar or whatever !!!!! :220v: :rollside:

99 232 baja
03-22-2006, 06:45 AM
If it had been a male teacher ,he would be doing a 25 year sentence. What a Double standard we have when dealing with this problem.

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 06:56 AM
I think that chick is pretty hot, I hit it bipolar or whatever !!!!! :220v: :rollside:
that's what im saying...watch the video on Yahoo news...them big blue eyes looking up at you... :crossx: Definatley a hottie!!

cc322
03-22-2006, 06:58 AM
that's what im saying...watch the video on Yahoo news...them big blue eyes looking up at you... :crossx: Definatley a hottie!!
I agree..... where was she when I was 14? :)

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 06:59 AM
I agree..... where was she when I was 14? :)
I dunno....all I had was aged old hags...!!!! I could have been a genius with a teacher like this.... :devil: :D It's all about the HAND'S ON TEACHING!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 07:03 AM
If it had been a male teacher ,he would be doing a 25 year sentence. What a Double standard we have when dealing with this problem.
On a serious note, this is way true. However rightfully so IMO. I would high five my son for this one. If it was my daughter who had been involved with a male....He would be meeting my Desert Eagle and his grave.

F26
03-22-2006, 07:04 AM
oh yeah i would have smoked it too!
she will be back on her knees in no time

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 07:06 AM
She looked very hot yesterday on TV
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/apr_debra_lafave_060309_sp.jpg
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/story.lafave.tue.gi.jpg
http://www.tampabays10.com/assetpool/images/0512816570_Debra_LaFave.jpg
Older pic of her:
http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay/photoessay_54_images/lafave_debra_bike.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12315&stc=1

Jbb
03-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Brown.....pops up everywhere!...... :p

Beer Factor
03-22-2006, 07:18 AM
I never had any teachers that looked like that! That kid got a real schooling.

Mrs.Racer277
03-22-2006, 07:43 AM
If it had been a guy he would be in jail. And it would be called rape. :mad:

Beer Factor
03-22-2006, 07:50 AM
I never had any teachers that looked like that! That kid got a real schooling.
I'm under educated. I didn't get the schooling he got!

Tremor Therapy
03-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Absolutely a double standard! The unfortunate part about this is the next time a case comes up, some ruthless lawyer is going to hit the "this court has set a "precedence" button, and try and get the next pediphile off the same way!

2Driver
03-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Jesus Christ.
It's an adult having sex with a child -jail time, period. :mad:

Seadog
03-22-2006, 07:57 AM
She is definitely a wacko. Married and hot, and she goes after a 14 year old boy who probably didn't even get his first load in. I'd hate to be her husband. Bad enough to be cuckolded, but by someone half your age!
I had a high school teacher that was as hot as that. Wore mini skirts and sat on the front of her desk. All the boys had the two middle rows of seats. She got caught doing a standup with the assistant coach.

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Yep, no doubt.
However I could only WISH to have my highschool teacher hit it.
Brian

Dave C
03-22-2006, 08:56 AM
damn that lady teacher is hot....
No hotties at our school. This is what our teachers looked like: (This is my chemistry teachers evil twin)

SoCalSouthpaw
03-22-2006, 10:14 AM
I fouled her face..... :crossx:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12317

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 11:11 AM
I fouled her face..... :crossx:
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12317
Now THAT'S a photochop! (What exactly is that supposed to be?)

SoCalSouthpaw
03-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Now THAT'S a photochop! (What exactly is that supposed to be?)
A lame rendition of a blown nut. :cry: I failed graphics class. You get the idee-r tho, no?

boatsnblondes
03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Just goes to show you what society thinks about this stuff.....if it's a man with a girl, he gets put away for life, but a woman with a boy?? That kids a fokkin' hero.....he'll be a legend in his class till the end of time....I read it right here in the Guys manuel, if you sleep with a hot teacher, you win the grand prize...legend status.....

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Just goes to show you what society thinks about this stuff.....if it's a man with a girl, he gets put away for life, but a woman with a boy?? That kids a fokkin' hero.....he'll be a legend in his class till the end of time....I read it right here in the Guys manuel, if you sleep with a hot teacher, you win the grand prize...legend status.....
I just wished it happened to me
Brian

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 11:51 AM
As long as you understand that the charges were dropped because the boy wouldn't testify against her.
And he wouldn't testify against her because CourTV was going to broadcast the trial and they wouldn't promise to not show his identity. The boy's a minor and he and his parents wanted to protect his identity.
Admit it - sure he had sex with his hottie teacher but all the publicity isn't going to do him any good at all.

RiverDave
03-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Jesus Christ.
It's an adult having sex with a child -jail time, period. :mad:
That 14 year old kid is going to have a story to tell his grand children..
I gotta wonder who's really the victim here? :D I'd done it when I was 14, and I sure as shit wouldn't have told mom's and pops about it.. Point in fact I think I would've probably killed anyone that caused it to stop.. :D
RD

beerjet
03-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I think the only victim here is the boy who can no longer hit a nice piece of ass that due to someone elses jealousy.

spectratoad
03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
She should definitely be doing some jail time. I mean look Martha Stewart got time for stock stuff and she will do house arrest for getting stuffed by a 14 year old. Definitely a double standard. :mad:
I would like to make it official though that I am volunteering to do the 3 years house/bedroom arrest with her. :p :p

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 01:53 PM
She should definitely be doing some jail time. I mean look Martha Stewart got time for stock stuff and she will do house arrest for getting stuffed by a 14 year old. Definitely a double standard. :mad:
I would like to make it official though that I am volunteering to do the 3 years house/bedroom arrest with her. :p :p
I'll do 6
Brian

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 01:54 PM
14? Hell I would still be hittin it.
Brian
That 14 year old kid is going to have a story to tell his grand children..
I gotta wonder who's really the victim here? :D I'd done it when I was 14, and I sure as shit wouldn't have told mom's and pops about it.. Point in fact I think I would've probably killed anyone that caused it to stop.. :D
RD

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 01:56 PM
...and it DEFINITELY wouldn't help his "game" for the future. What 16 year old is going to hold up to the experience he already had.
Lucky sumbitch.
Brian
As long as you understand that the charges were dropped because the boy wouldn't testify against her.
And he wouldn't testify against her because CourTV was going to broadcast the trial and they wouldn't promise to not show his identity. The boy's a minor and he and his parents wanted to protect his identity.
Admit it - sure he had sex with his hottie teacher but all the publicity isn't going to do him any good at all.

2Driver
03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
That 14 year old kid is going to have a story to tell his grand children.. RD
Gee forgot about that. What all children love to hear from Grandpop, his personal sex stories. :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
03-22-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm sure the 14 year old boy enjoyed the sex immensely ... that part is normal but I bet he's not dealing any better with the head trip and emotional messing she dished out than her own husband is dealing with it. She abused the kid period.

slink
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Gee forgot about that. What all children love to hear from Grandpop, his personal sex stories. :rolleyes:
"You having trouble with your 8th grade math homework? Hell, when I was your age I was laying pipe to my math teacher" Priceless

boatsnblondes
03-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Kids my fokkin' hero.....you guys are right, he's the only victim here...he should still be hittin' that....lucky little bastard... :)

HCS
03-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I personally would have beat up that kid if I was in his class!!! :mad: :crossx:
OCALA -- State prosecutors decided Tuesday to drop charges against a former Tampa teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle-school student.
The decision, announced hours after a Marion County judge rejected a plea deal for Debra Lafave, means the victim won't have to testify.
However, Lafave, 25, still faces three years of house arrest and seven years' probation in Hillsborough County, where she was charged with having sex with the same boy in a classroom and in her home. She pleaded guilty Nov. 22 to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery under a plea deal there.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys had urged the Marion judge to accept the deal for the sake of the boy involved. A psychiatrist who examined the teenager told the judge at a previous hearing that the boy suffered extreme anxiety from media coverage of the case and does not want to testify.
Marion County Circuit Judge Hale Stancil, however, said the lack of prison time for Lafave under the plea deal "shocks the conscience of this court," and he rejected it.
Assistant State Attorney Ric Ridgway, in explaining the decision to drop the charges, said: "The court may be willing to risk the well-being of the victims in this case in order to force it to trial. I am not."
Lafave said later Tuesday that she has bipolar disorder, and her attorney said she was getting treatment.
"I have a lot of things in my past that have unfortunately become public," Lafave said.
Hillsborough County prosecutor Mike Sinacore has said the victim's family had anticipated a trial, but the media attention prompted the boy's mother to push for a plea deal
I would have plea dealed also.

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Quick math question for you:
How many times does 14 go into 25? :D

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Hopefully a bunch.

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm sure the 14 year old boy enjoyed the sex immensely ... that part is normal but I bet he's not dealing any better with the head trip and emotional messing she dished out than her own husband is dealing with it. She abused the kid period.
I only wished I could have been treated so poorly.
Brian

2Driver
03-23-2006, 07:09 AM
That is funny :rollside:

Ziggy
03-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Double standard...it was rape of a minor, whether or not he was having a great time with her or not. Tha fact he won't go forward with prosecution is a good indicator(regardless of the privacy issue)...many trails have gone forward similar to this "on behalf" I'm willing to bet. I'd also be willing to bet if the genders were reversed it'd be a very different outcome.
She should be punished for raping a minor, no question, but for some reason society is willing to look the other way. Guess blondes do have special powers.
and yeah, she's hot..........I'm sure that helped her case, if she'd been an ugly tart the kid wouldn't have enjoyed it sooooo much.
There were a couple popular female teachers at my HS

MAINEVENT
03-23-2006, 08:12 AM
She looked very hot yesterday on TV
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/apr_debra_lafave_060309_sp.jpg
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/story.lafave.tue.gi.jpg
http://www.tampabays10.com/assetpool/images/0512816570_Debra_LaFave.jpg
Older pic of her:
http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay/photoessay_54_images/lafave_debra_bike.jpg
Yeah!!!! what the ole man said...LOL Bi-polar and all i'd hit both personalities... Victim or not i would've kept my mouth shut... and kept nailing this broad LOL.....

FMluvswater
03-23-2006, 12:09 PM
I only wished I could have been treated so poorly.
Brian
At 14? You would have been mature enough to deal with all of her baggage? It's not like the kid was boinking a blow up sex doll that just looked that good she played headgames with him. I guess all 14 year olds are not created equal. More power to you and anyone who thinks they at 14 would have had no issues at all about having sex with an adult authority figure. There is a reason a 14 year old is considered a minor aka a child aka jailbait; physically and sexually they may be good to go but in their brain and in their emotions they ain't ready for everything that goes along with having sex the way adults do. You honestly think something in that kid is NOT damaged now because of this? Sex is great between consenting adults. Teens have enough issues dealing with having sex with someone their own age, any teen dealing with adult baggage can only get hurt by it.

wsuwrhr
03-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Are you serious?
Her baggage would be the LAST thing I would be worried about. I was gettin' tail, and ALL my friends would be jealous.
IMHO sex is VERY different for a man than it is for a woman.
I don't want to argue the point with you. I have no beef with you FM.
I stand by what I said.
Brian
At 14? You would have been mature enough to deal with all of her baggage? It's not like the kid was boinking a blow up sex doll that just looked that good she played headgames with him. I guess all 14 year olds are not created equal. More power to you and anyone who thinks they at 14 would have had no issues at all about having sex with an adult authority figure. There is a reason a 14 year old is considered a minor aka a child aka jailbait; physically and sexually they may be good to go but in their brain and in their emotions they ain't ready for everything that goes along with having sex the way adults do. You honestly think something in that kid is NOT damaged now because of this? Sex is great between consenting adults. Teens have enough issues dealing with having sex with someone their own age, any teen dealing with adult baggage can only get hurt by it.

wsuwrhr
03-23-2006, 07:14 PM
I think the greater ratio of men here or anywhere honestly think this kid was lucky that the hottie teacher was boinking him. Read through the thread.
Brian

Wake Havasu
03-23-2006, 10:35 PM
A lame rendition of a blown nut. :cry: I failed graphics class. You get the idee-r tho, no?
A blown nut like this?
http://www.edgewatercrew.org/images/03-s1-DSCN5567.jpg

MagicMtnDan
03-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Lookit FM getting all serious 'n shit about this boy knocking off a hot piece :D

FMluvswater
03-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I think the greater ratio of men here or anywhere honestly think this kid was lucky that the hottie teacher was boinking him. Read through the thread.
Brian
Well that's just it the MEN on here probably could deal with her, Brian. A 14 year old is all hormonally unstable and everything is intense and a big deal ... there are still childlike emotions present.
Rio, don't give me that macho chauvinistic crap about male vs. female ... I'm talking basic human emotion in CHILDREN not men vs. women I don't dispute that most women have more issues than men when it comes to sex and emotional detachment from sex.
If a 14 year old boy can be considered an adult man then why doesn't the law reflect that?
MMD there are some things that get to me ... the exploitation of children is one of them. I have not lost my sense of humor and I do get that many of the guys here would hit it and I even get why.
She should be charged and prosecuted for what she did to/with that boy. That is my opinion. I don't give a rat's ass how good she looks ... she was in the wrong.

wsuwrhr
03-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey Rio,
I was trying to put it nicely.
Brian
"I think the greater ratio of men here or anywhere honestly think this kid was lucky that the hottie teacher was boinking him. Read through the thread."
Yeah, and I'd bet that had the kid gone ahead with the prosecution, the majority of the men here would be all for taken the lil punk out back and kicken the sh*t outta him.
You females are the ones that have headgame problems and excess baggage. To most of the men "a piece of ass is just a piece of ass"! Deal with it!
Hell, it's the kids mom sayin that 'blondie' is a menace to society' (only cuz no 14 yo would touch the likes of her) and on the other line the kids callin Teach askin when can I poke it in ya again. lol
When are you females gonna get a clue?
LOL,
personally, "IF, you ain't gone by 2am, I'll have you arrested for trespassing"!
NEXT!
Rio

wsuwrhr
03-23-2006, 11:59 PM
I am not talking about laws, governments, or what is perceived to be right or wrong. I am talking about reality. I think as a male, I am very well qualified to comment on hormones and desire of a boy once and now a man.
No disrespect, but unless you are a specialist in male adolecent psychology, as I was once 14 myself, I can tell you with absolute certainty, unstable? or not, I would've hit that if it fell in my lap.
I wasn't lucky enough to be "mistreated" by my hot Jr High teacher.
If you think these opinions are in the minority, you are in trouble.
Monagamy in male humans is a LEARNED and some admit an ACCEPTED trait.
Brian
Well that's just it the MEN on here probably could deal with her, Brian. A 14 year old is all hormonally unstable and everything is intense and a big deal ... there are still childlike emotions present.
Rio, don't give me that macho chauvinistic crap about male vs. female ... I'm talking basic human emotion in CHILDREN not men vs. women I don't dispute that most women have more issues than men when it comes to sex and emotional detachment from sex.
If a 14 year old boy can be considered an adult man then why doesn't the law reflect that?
MMD there are some things that get to me ... the exploitation of children is one of them. I have not lost my sense of humor and I do get that many of the guys here would hit it and I even get why.
She should be charged and prosecuted for what she did to/with that boy. That is my opinion. I don't give a rat's ass how good she looks ... she was in the wrong.

FMluvswater
03-24-2006, 12:50 AM
I am not talking about laws, governments, or what is perceived to be right or wrong. I am talking about reality. I think as a male, I am very well qualified to comment on hormones and desire of a boy once and now a man.
No disrespect, but unless you are a specialist in male adolecent psychology, as I was once 14 myself, I can tell you with absolute certainty, unstable? or not, I would've hit that if it fell in my lap.
I wasn't lucky enough to be "mistreated" by my hot Jr High teacher.
If you think these opinions are in the minority, you are in trouble.
Monagamy in male humans is a LEARNED and some admit an ACCEPTED trait.
Brian
At 14 no boy is capable of consenting to sex with an adult. I'm not intending to be disrespectful of you or anyone else either. Certainly I know the general consensus by the men here is "that lucky little shit". None of the men here are that boy ... and I've never been a boy :D ... and I'm no expert :smile: ... but I am intelligent, observant and intuitive. I genuinely like people. Human beings, human nature and human complexities fascinate me. I may not have a piece of paper but I have studied and learned a lot about human emotions, human psyche and human development. My understanding based on what I've learned is that that boy will be dealing with backlash from his experience both inside himself and from outside sources for a long time to come. Following through with prosecuting her would have been a healing step for him. He'll undoubtedly find other ways to work through and heal from what happened between them. I have great faith in human resiliency.
Maybe it would surprise some here to know that I don't lack compassion for his teacher. I still think she should have to answer for and be held accountable for her behavior but she's obviously in need of help herself and I sincerely hope she gets some.
As for monogamy (new thread? :D ) ... uhh yeah it's learned ... it's civilised behavior as opposed to animalistic. Humans are animals true enough but they have the capacity for will power and self-control and yet like any animal some are harder to train than others and some just never learn at all. :idea: :D

boatsnblondes
03-24-2006, 01:46 AM
FM, trust me on this one...at 14, who gives a shit about her baggage?? At 41, who gives a shit? at 14, you walk around witha a hard on all day long, and he was getting laid by a seriously good looking teacher. beleive me, he was NOT concerned with anything other that "Thank you Jesus for what I am about to recieve".....don't think that anything else came into play here, he could care less about her "baggage" makes me remeber this hot little english teacher I had back in 9th grade.....oh, that little hottie, I'da been her teachers pet....and I don't have one apple for ya, I got two.... :)

NashvilleBound
03-24-2006, 04:58 AM
I dont think I am really surprised at the answers of some on these boards....considering the sourses...
I think she got off way too easy(but who am I to say). Flip the coin and a guy would be locked up for life(respectively). But, these type of things happen. At 14 i am sure without a doubt I was a walking hardon. Still am today. (hope that gives ya'll a nice vision this fine early morning) Still think she should have been made to serve some very low security for 6 months or so.... Like Martha Stewart.

wsuwrhr
03-24-2006, 11:03 PM
You are still posting female views on male sexuality, I assure you.
Brian
At 14 no boy is capable of consenting to sex with an adult. I'm not intending to be disrespectful of you or anyone else either. Certainly I know the general consensus by the men here is "that lucky little shit". None of the men here are that boy ... and I've never been a boy :D ... and I'm no expert :smile: ... but I am intelligent, observant and intuitive. I genuinely like people. Human beings, human nature and human complexities fascinate me. I may not have a piece of paper but I have studied and learned a lot about human emotions, human psyche and human development. My understanding based on what I've learned is that that boy will be dealing with backlash from his experience both inside himself and from outside sources for a long time to come. Following through with prosecuting her would have been a healing step for him. He'll undoubtedly find other ways to work through and heal from what happened between them. I have great faith in human resiliency.
Maybe it would surprise some here to know that I don't lack compassion for his teacher. I still think she should have to answer for and be held accountable for her behavior but she's obviously in need of help herself and I sincerely hope she gets some.
As for monogamy (new thread? :D ) ... uhh yeah it's learned ... it's civilised behavior as opposed to animalistic. Humans are animals true enough but they have the capacity for will power and self-control and yet like any animal some are harder to train than others and some just never learn at all. :idea: :D

wsuwrhr
03-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey NB what are you trying to say?
Considering the sources? That hurts.
While I don't want to seem to condone BREAKING laws such as this....AS AN ADULT.
But I can gurandamnteeyou, had I been the 14 year old in question, I would be seriously pissed right now at my parents for ruining the jig.
As an adult I would know the consequences, and in that respect, the adult has to accept the consequences.
Brian
I dont think I am really surprised at the answers of some on these boards....considering the sourses...
I think she got off way too easy(but who am I to say). Flip the coin and a guy would be locked up for life(respectively). But, these type of things happen. At 14 i am sure without a doubt I was a walking hardon. Still am today. (hope that gives ya'll a nice vision this fine early morning) Still think she should have been made to serve some very low security for 6 months or so.... Like Martha Stewart.

NashvilleBound
03-25-2006, 04:56 AM
Hey NB what are you trying to say?
Considering the sources? That hurts.
While I don't want to seem to condone BREAKING laws such as this....AS AN ADULT.
But I can gurandamnteeyou, had I been the 14 year old in question, I would be seriously pissed right now at my parents for ruining the jig.
As an adult I would know the consequences, and in that respect, the adult has to accept the consequences.
Brian
I think I was pretty clear...which part were you offended by? I didnt say "The way BRIAN" answers.....or wsuwrhr.... no direct fingerpointing here. We should really just stay focused on the fact she got off totally without anything having to be done....she just gets her 15 minutes of fame so to speak where she should have had to do something. But like I said.....who am I to say with my past. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
03-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Haha
Considering the source.
Brian
I think I was pretty clear...which part were you offended by? I didnt say "The way BRIAN" answers.....or wsuwrhr.... no direct fingerpointing here. We should really just stay focused on the fact she got off totally without anything having to be done....she just gets her 15 minutes of fame so to speak where she should have had to do something. But like I said.....who am I to say with my past. :rolleyes:

mike37
03-25-2006, 09:50 AM
OK who the hell told that the kid was boinking the teacher
and mest up his game
and the only thing hurting the kid mentally about this is the publicity
other wise he would be just fine
is it a double standard for a girl yes but thats how thing go sorry
and you all should do some research but it was the standard for a girl to be married by the time she was 16 here in the U.S.A. not that far in the past

NashvilleBound
03-26-2006, 06:09 AM
Haha
Considering the source.
Brian
Ok Brian....I get it...at least I posted it from the get go...... no worries.
NB

boatsnblondes
03-26-2006, 08:25 AM
Ten bucks says now that she's off, she's already making plans with him and this time, she's gonna make sure she don't get caught!!!!!

Flying Tiger
03-26-2006, 08:30 AM
Double standard... I'd also be willing to bet if the genders were reversed it'd be a very different outcome.
You bet,, had it been the other way around they'd be wheeling out the Gullitone with two holes and blades for both his heads.
Also, no doubt all the male administrators would be dragged into it too and prosecuted, their green, shopworn '71 Volvo station wagons rolled and burned,, solely on the strength of wild accusations.

Lotoparty
03-26-2006, 09:25 AM
maybe the kid played the teacher :idea: