PDA

View Full Version : Would you fire a woman because "her breasts grew?"

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 06:54 AM
Miami dancer says bulging bust got her fired
Woman seeks $100 million, claims show let her go after her breasts grew
Reuters
Updated: 10:49 p.m. ET March 21, 2006
MIAMI - A Miami-based dancer is suing the owners and producers of the Broadway musical “Movin’ Out” for more than $100 million in damages on grounds that she was emotionally abused and fired after her breasts grew too large for her costumes.
Alice Alyse was a top dancer in the touring company of the show, which features Billy JoelÂ’s music and Twyla TharpÂ’s choreography. Alyse says she was dismissed from the cast of the show last month after her breasts grew from cup size C to D while she was recovering from an injury.
Michael Hartman, a spokesman for the producers, said they had no comment. A spokesman for Joel, who is not a defendant in the case, could not be reached for immediate comment.
Alyse, who is in her 20s, said the change of cup size occurred naturally as her body matured. Ruling out any big weight gain, she said she kept fit while recovering from a toe injury suffered when she was dropped by a fellow dancer from six feet in the air.
“I was thin, I was a size zero, but my breasts had gotten bigger,” Alyse told a news conference Tuesday. “When I tried on my costumes they fit everywhere except in the breast area.”
‘Fear of bodily injury’
Her suit, which names Tharp among the defendants, lists a whole catalog of charges including wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
It was filed Monday in Miami-Dade Circuit Court. Alyse’s lawyer, Larry Klayman, said the “main perpetrator” of the alleged abuse heaped on the young dancer was Eric Sprosty, a stage manager. Klayman said Sprosty flew into a rage after learning of Alyse’s changing breast size.
“She was in fear of bodily injury,” Klayman said.
He said the more than $100 million suit was “based on actual and compensatory damages” in the case, but he also said ”Movin’ Out” was “a very lucrative show” and a “cash cow for Broadway.”
The show, which won Tonys awards for choreography and orchestrations, ended its Broadway run in December after 1,300 performances.
“In the ballet world, obviously, people are small-breasted,” Klayman said in answer to a question about the maturing shape of Alyse, who is a trained ballerina. “On Broadway, what happened should be an attribute.”
And yes, I know that
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/235989worthlessthread.gif

phebus
03-22-2006, 07:04 AM
I would just find a better "position" for her :)

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 07:07 AM
Hell no...but what the hell.....Suing has gotten way out of hand....Shit...I should sue you for posting this!!! :rolleyes: j/k It is just getting way pathetic!!! :mad:

Jordy
03-22-2006, 07:09 AM
Shit...I should sue you for posting this...
without pics. ;) :D
p.s. I could see suing for wrongful termination perhaps, but $100 million??? C'mon now... :notam:

Jbb
03-22-2006, 07:11 AM
If she drove her boat with no hands on the wheel...she's history... :p

Jordy
03-22-2006, 07:12 AM
If she drove her boat with no hands on the wheel...she's history... :p
Oh, and you know, come Monday, the Sandbar is going to be overrun with pics of people driving with no hands on the wheel. I'd be disappointed if there weren't. :D :D :D

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 07:27 AM
without pics. ;) :D
p.s. I could see suing for wrongful termination perhaps, but $100 million??? C'mon now... :notam:
These boobs must be a piece of art for 100million...I will give a cnote and a pole to dance on... :crossx:

havaduner
03-22-2006, 07:48 AM
I would give her a promotion! I think I may be in the need of a sexatary... errr I mean assistant.. yeah that it!

MagicMtnDan
03-22-2006, 08:05 AM
It's not her but hell, this thread needed a pic...
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12316&stc=1

NOTALENT
03-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Can I get a GOD DAMN!!! Its a NEW DAY!!! Those are some nice Cock socks!!! :crossx:
It's not her but hell, this thread needed a pic...
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12316&stc=1

Jordy
03-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Alyse says she was dismissed from the cast of the show last month after her breasts grew from cup size C to D while she was recovering from an injury.
“I was thin, I was a size zero, but my breasts had gotten bigger,” Alyse told a news conference Tuesday.
OK, so the plaintiff is a size 0 with a pair of D's??? We really need a picture of this girl!!!! Probably has a butterface and that's why she was fired. :D :D :D
Then again, most people, ok, most guys, probably don't even know she has a head. :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Can I get a GOD DAMN!!! Its a NEW DAY!!! Those are some nice Cock socks!!! :crossx:
Photochop

wsuwrhr
03-22-2006, 08:24 AM
This thread is worthless without pics

superdave013
03-22-2006, 08:37 AM
OK, so the plaintiff is a size 0 with a pair of D's??? We really need a picture of this girl!!!! Probably has a butterface and that's why she was fired. :D :D :D
Yeah, she went to her doctor, took a nap and woke up with a new set of D's. lol Show me a girl that's a size 0 with natural D's. I'd say that would be very rare
Then again, most people, ok, most guys, probably don't even know she has a head. :D :D :D
C'mon, I bet she has a drink holder on the top of her head. :rollside:

Jordy
03-22-2006, 08:51 AM
I'd say that would be very rare
Exactly. We need pictures for the sake of science. Yeah, that's my story. :D :D :D

LAFD
03-22-2006, 09:02 AM
heres a pic gunna try to find another shot..
http://worldnetdaily.com/images2/AliceAlyse1.jpg

LAFD
03-22-2006, 09:07 AM
you can goto www.alicealyse.com i dont see how her boobs can grow to a size d... in her pics shes barely looks like a size b..

Cole Trickle
03-22-2006, 09:14 AM
So a dancer might get paid 50K a year in a Broadway musical......
A broadway Musical might last 2-3 years if they are lucky......
Where in the world did she come up with 100 million dollars???? :idea:
She probably only wanted 5 million but the Lawyer had to file the suit for 100million to cover his exspences :crossx: :yuk: