PDA

View Full Version : Stacker Trailers

Flat Rat
04-23-2003, 09:27 PM
What is a good stacker trailer. I plan on putting our boat on top and car on the bottom. We need 5' on top and bottem. What kind of problems has any one had. Is there any brands to stay away from or any other comments?
Thanks

LUVNLIFE
06-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Just checked out your post. Get yourself a National Dragster paper and look in the back. It is a weekly paper that you can get at newsstands. Pretty much all the companies building stackers are reputable but you want to stay mainstream like TandE Haulmark Featherlite or Renegade. You might have to go to the midwest to secure one. I worked with Gephardt Trailer sales in Ill. and they were good people to work, honest and helpfull.

Flat Rat
06-01-2003, 10:09 PM
LUVNLIFE Thanks for the come back. I have talked to Alum Trailer Co and they gave me a name of a Drag Racer in Eastern WA. I took a trip over and looked at his 28'. Real nice unit. He had a Renagade and was not happy as in the first trip screws strated to back out of it. That is what I don't want to happen! Thanks for the tip on the paper.

BTBennett
06-15-2003, 08:35 AM
hey you can call the guys up at Intertech trailer they build an awsome hydralic pwc/boat trailer and I've seen some awsome enclosed up ther 661-286-9997

LUVNLIFE
06-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Hey BTBennet that number looks like it's in my area. Where are they located?
Flat Rat how's the search going?

Flat Rat
07-06-2003, 04:07 PM
Hi Luvnlife
I haven't had a lot of luck on getting to many come backs. Talked to a fellow with a ATC that was real happy with it. Our friend is in process of purchasing a composite sided trailer. Curious to see how it turns out. Don't seem to be to many of them around this area.
One complaint I have heard is that the screws back out of some models of trailers in a short time after traveling. Don't need that kind of trouble.
Dick