PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Chevy K2500HD Crewcab FOR SALE

arjetfxr
08-09-2003, 07:17 PM
I hate to sell but I need a Suburban. This truck is LOADED. Black exterior, tan leather interior, 4X4, 8.1L(thats a 496, for you gearheads),Allison tranny, towing package, power everything, CD and Cassette, Alloy wheels, Hard bed cover. Mileage is 53,000, oil changed regularly. No pics right now, cant get them to load. Asking $25,000, but will negotiate. Sorry about the price change, but the bank says I owe more than I thought.
[ August 11, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: arjetfxr ]

Froggystyle
08-09-2003, 07:57 PM
arjetfxr:
I hate to sell but I need a Suburban. This truck is LOADED. Black exterior, tan leather interior, 4X4, 8.1L(thats a 496, for you gearheads),Allison tranny, towing package, power everything, CD and Cassette, Alloy wheels, Hard bed cover. Mileage is 53,000, oil changed regularly. No pics right now, cant get them to load. Asking $23,000, but will negotiate. Crewcab means 4 doors, right?
E-mail me some pics please... we are looking for another shop truck to deliver boats with. wes@tridentboats.com

Froggystyle
08-09-2003, 07:58 PM
arjetfxr:
I hate to sell but I need a Suburban. This truck is LOADED. Black exterior, tan leather interior, 4X4, 8.1L(thats a 496, for you gearheads),Allison tranny, towing package, power everything, CD and Cassette, Alloy wheels, Hard bed cover. Mileage is 53,000, oil changed regularly. No pics right now, cant get them to load. Asking $23,000, but will negotiate. Crewcab means 4 doors, right?
E-mail me some pics please... we are looking for another shop truck to deliver boats with. wes@tridentboats.com

buck183
08-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Where are you at in Rogers? I'm in Siloam Springs. We come up there every weekend to go to Beaver.
I may be able to help you move the truck.
Buck

arjetfxr
08-10-2003, 01:15 PM
Froggystyle, Something is wrong with my camera, Monday I will borrow one from work, and post/send pics.
Buck, I have a house on Beaver Lake in the Beaver Shores area. We will need to get together after I get my new Burb, it will need a lift and a few other add ons :cool:

buck183
08-10-2003, 05:38 PM
arjetfxr:
Froggystyle, Something is wrong with my camera, Monday I will borrow one from work, and post/send pics.
Buck, I have a house on Beaver Lake in the Beaver Shores area. We will need to get together after I get my new Burb, it will need a lift and a few other add ons :cool: Ya don't say? Just happens to be my specialty. :)
We were in your area today. Went by 12 bridge on our way to Hogskauld (sp). You're right, we do need to hook up.
Welcome to the board.
Buck

Just Tool'n
08-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Did you see that GM is now going too make the suburban in a HD version.
You can get the duramax & allison in a burb now.
Just when I had my mind made up to get a crew cab.

Bad Meds
08-12-2003, 10:05 AM
Can you e-mail me some pics please ? Also , have you ever checked what the mpg is roughly ? I have heard the 8.1's are not so good ? Good power though !

arjetfxr
08-12-2003, 07:20 PM
The 8.1 gets about 13mpg if you drive with a light foot, but if you drive like me you will get 10 mpg, the good thing is that you can pass anything..........but a gas station :D If you wanted good gas milage you would drive a toyota ,right? When towing I get 9 mpg, it doesnt matter what the terrain is or how much you are towing, and you can still pass anything. The 8.1 has more Horsepower and Torque than a V10 jawdrop That statement should stir a conversation. It really is a great riding truck, that pulls like a mule, and looks like a million bucks, when its cleaned up.

johnboy
08-15-2003, 09:56 PM
Just Tool'n:
Just when I had my mind made up to get a crew cab. Hey JT better stick with the CC idea. I work for GM in the Burb Ho Slade plant...The allison will not fit in the burb. They will not clear the firewall....Therefore NO D-MAXES, maybe Model Year 2007 when the new body is released they are not saying yet.
Have a good one
JOhn

RandyH
08-18-2003, 01:48 PM
johnboy:
Just Tool'n:
Just when I had my mind made up to get a crew cab. Hey JT better stick with the CC idea. I work for GM in the Burb Ho Slade plant...The allison will not fit in the burb. They will not clear the firewall....Therefore NO D-MAXES, maybe Model Year 2007 when the new body is released they are not saying yet.
Have a good one
JOhn Thanks John,
This had me excited too. I wrote to GMC and they wrote me back. No way. Its not even in the planning yet cry . Thanks for the info.
RandyH

Trailer Park Casanova
08-30-2003, 12:10 PM
A Humvee H3 is going to introduced according to Road And Track Magazine.
Smaller than the popular H2, that is already smaller than the H1.
The story mentioned the Duramax and Allison for both.
Damfino,, R&T is usually wrong about most everything else. Been waiting for their predicted rear engine Corvette for 30 years,,,

johnboy
08-30-2003, 01:16 PM
TPC, I will look it up Tuesday but I haven't heard about an H3 yet. They F-ed up with the H2 that thing could not crawl it's way out of a paperbag.
Can you say new skin on a TAHOE?
John