PDA

View Full Version : pic upload

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-07-2003, 09:45 PM
i can't seem to get pics to upload. Is it slow for some reason or is it that i'm dial up? I was uploading the other day with no problem.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-14-2003, 07:31 PM
someone please help. I can't put up any pics and i really don't know why. I am not very smart with the computer. All i need to know is if it is my computer or what.

Kim Hanson
10-14-2003, 07:39 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
someone please help. I can't put up any pics and i really don't know why. I am not very smart with the computer. All i need to know is if it is my computer or what. I don't seem to be having any problem with the uploads,I'am on ADSL also though! It might be your puter, do you do the disk-cleanup's and Defrag it once and awhile? You end up with alot of wasted space by not cleaning out sent e-mails,e-mails recieved?.......( . )( . )...... frown

1Bahnerjet
10-16-2003, 04:35 PM
If the pics. your uploadin' are scanned Images don't scan at more then 100dpi's Color or 150dpi's B&W. Whenever I scan at Higher dpi's the Pics won't upload either. Hope this Helps
-------
Thats BANNER with an H

***boat
10-17-2003, 07:18 AM
If you want, email me one of the images at webmaster@***boat.com. I will take a look at it to see if there are any problems.
If you are on dial-up then you probably wont be able to upload anything bigger than about 400k.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-17-2003, 11:41 PM
Yea,, I get that too.
OK, make sure all your other programs, and/or close any other web pages that may be on your screen.
It seems to work best if you have dial up if it's the only item on your screen.
SBC has broadband for $29 per mo, all the computers in the house can be online at the same time,, and you can talk on the phone,, and your service is super fast.
Not a bad deal,,, I'm switching next month.