PDA

View Full Version : This new software is a kick, but....

Mandelon
10-20-2003, 08:09 AM
what happened to my old PM's? :frown:
I like the listed # of views. That is cool.

sidewound
10-20-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
But I'm sure all will be well in the end. :)
If you write a PM that has any content in it, it sais.. "Too long and to shorten it to 1000 characters"
1000 characters isn't very long at all. :(
RD
Well not for you Dave but that's a lot for me. he he he
Peace Man:cool:
CESAR

RiverForUs
10-24-2003, 09:32 AM
First time posting since the new software install. Just a few questions/observations:
1) Why did my post count go down by about 70 or so. I know I'm no post ***** but last I remember was 240+ posts, now it's 170. Really no BFD.
2) What happened to the blue "hook arrow" that took you to the most recent posts of each thread? Am I missing something on this new system that will take me directly to the first "un-read post" in the thread? It seems that it's on some threads but not others (maybe it's only on the new threads?)
3) Why is the date/time stamp for each post now at the bottom of the post? It really makes it frustrating when you're trying to find the most recent post (due to the lack of #2 above) and then when you find the most recent day you haven't yet viewed, you have to scroll back up to read the post!
HB, please go to the old way in #2 and #3 above.
Thanks, RFU

topless
10-25-2003, 04:50 PM
The only thing that concerns me is the PM's. Since I have someone elses, who the hell has mine?

JetBoatRich
10-25-2003, 06:48 PM
:D :confused: :D :confused:
we are all wondering who has what:frown:

Stab-n-Steer
10-26-2003, 04:02 AM
My post count went down as well... By about 200... What happened to the member ratings? There is a rating column but how do you rate? I noticed "Hud" was the only one that had a rating... Also, the time is wrong on the time stamp...
S&S