PDA

View Full Version : Nevada boat dealerships

Boat Loan Guy
03-22-2006, 08:56 AM
I am looking for a good web site to find dealerships in Nevada, if anyone can help that would be great
Thanks

spectratoad
03-22-2006, 01:50 PM
There are a few here in Reno. One I know of is Z-Marine others are Cope & McPheters (Franchise I think) And there is another but can't think of the name. They do alot of wakeboard boats also. I will see what I can find if you would like?

VEGASBABY
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
There is also Offshore Marine. They sell Advantage boats there and some other boats as well. Ask for Shane, tell him I sent you!

Panic Button
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
There is also Offshore Marine. They sell Advantage boats there and some other boats as well. Ask for Shane, tell him I sent you!
Off Shore Marine is a POS dealership. There service dept sucks *ss!!

Red Horse
03-22-2006, 07:08 PM
About all have in Vegas is
Offshore
Boats of Nevada
Marine Max
Dry Dock Boat sales
Cals bluewater boat and RV.
I think there are some in Boulder, but unsure
Look at yellowpages.com

VEGASBABY
03-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Off Shore Marine is a POS dealership. There service dept sucks *ss!!Maybe they didnt like you, Ive had nothin but good service from them, go figure!

scarabrick2
03-23-2006, 09:27 AM
I've known Shane for yrs and had some boat work done by him and have allways been taken care of. Maybe you caught there mechanics on a bad day. You know we all have bad days every now and then.
Rick
Maybe they didnt like you, Ive had nothin but good service from them, go figure!

Panic Button
03-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I'd say yea maybe a bad day... You pay for new parts and they install used and they tear up your vinyl and leave oily rags around and cigarette burns in the vinyl. I'd say it was a fluke, but it has happened to others also...

scarabrick2
03-23-2006, 04:08 PM
I'd be pissed!!!!!!!!!