PDA

View Full Version : Grusome Twosome

WetWillie
10-21-2003, 06:42 PM
Grusome twosome seems like alot of boat for the money!
RiverDave how about a nonbiased report on how it ran
handled?? After her rebuild I never heard how it was running!
WetWillie:cool:
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/op6c4.jpg
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/op6c12.jpg

boatnam2
10-21-2003, 11:26 PM
thats funny you should say that.about once a month i start wishing i had a cat again and was just telling missb earlier today if i could make it happen i would look no father then this boat.very good deal imo!

BADBLOWN572
10-22-2003, 11:02 AM
It was pretty cool watching that thing haul ass up and down the river.

Mr.Havasu
10-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Thanks guys!
She is perfect, we really don't want to sell her. But if we have to we can do it with a clear consience, she runs perfect.
She is a fun boat to own to say the least.

riverliver
10-22-2003, 05:28 PM
This boat hauls ASS, I ran on the river against him and thank god for boat traffic, it was the only way i could get in front of him LOL:wink: :)

mbrown2
10-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Did not get to see it run...but just looking at, I get the feeling I really don't need to....I am sure I won't be racing it....:) :D :)

WetWillie
10-22-2003, 06:58 PM
I drooled on this boat 12 years ago while I was up at Warlock ready to put $20k down on a new 25. Deal didnt go thru. I just got a new 6000sqr foot shop with a huge warehouse so it would fit right in! Let me show the wife some pictures and see what she says.
Dave weres this report! You a web master now?? Whats the site gunna be www.riverdave.com?
WW:p

unleashed
10-22-2003, 07:01 PM
I will attest its a very nice boat and hauls ass. Looks great on the water. Oh and the people that currently own it are tops in my book! Dude you sell that boat and you will never be able to replace it value wise!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

playdeep
10-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Just my 2 cents...
I purchased my last boat for 2 reasons.
1)loved the boat
2)The guys I bought it from(Kyle Lewis&Tony Smith) were stand up guys...you just trusted them.
As far as Warlock 25's boat...
John is above reproach,I would not hesitate for 1 second on buying anything from him.
He and Michelle are two of the better people in boating.
I hate to see them sell it (for purely selfish reasons) but whoever does buy it is gonna get a great boat.

Mr.Havasu
10-23-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by WetWillie
I drooled on this boat 12 years ago while I was up at Warlock ready to put $20k down on a new 25. Deal didnt go thru. I just got a new 6000sqr foot shop with a huge warehouse so it would fit right in! WW:p
Could not have been my boat, It is only 6 years old. Do you mean Warlock in general or the 28' SXT that you were thinking about buying 12 years ago? Or did you mean 2 years ago when it was for re-sale?

Mr.Havasu
10-23-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by unleashed
I will attest its a very nice boat and hauls ass. Looks great on the water. Oh and the people that currently own it are tops in my book! Dude you sell that boat and you will never be able to replace it value wise!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
I Know:cry: Living and working in Havasu, we will never be able to afford half this boat again. But you have to do what you have to do.
We need to make room for an elderly parent, so we want to build a garage for my detail business with an attached apt. for them. If we can accomplish this within our limited budget then we can keep the boat.;)

Jordy
10-23-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by riverliver
This boat hauls ASS, I ran on the river against him and thank god for boat traffic, it was the only way i could get in front of him LOL
And that didn't last long did it? :D :D :D
Thats when I looked over Jon's shoulder and saw the 115... sick boat. Very sick boat.

Mr.Havasu
10-23-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by playdeep
Just my 2 cents...
I purchased my last boat for 2 reasons.
1)loved the boat
2)The guys I bought it from(Kyle Lewis&Tony Smith) were stand up guys...you just trusted them.
As far as Warlock 25's boat...
John is above reproach,I would not hesitate for 1 second on buying anything from him.
He and Michelle are two of the better people in boating.
I hate to see them sell it (for purely selfish reasons) but whoever does buy it is gonna get a great boat.
Hey Michael, What happened to you?
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
We thought you were going to RRX regetta but you were a no-show. Also missed you at the fall heat wave. Hopefully everything o.k. Let us know when you're coming back into town.

Warlock28
10-23-2003, 11:14 AM
Don't sell it, it's way to nice to let go. I don't have half the ponies and I love mine!!
Good luck!
:D :D :D

summerlove
10-23-2003, 12:48 PM
John and Michelle absolutely have to sell it! Or hasn't anyone heard? Since he's been detailing my boat, he just has to have one... You guys would look GREAT in my boat. I think a trade is in order. straight up! Did I tell you it has BRAND NEW interior, was recently detailed by some guy, and it smokes while on the water? Man, when you're tooling along at a buck fifty, minus the buck of course, man, you're really moving! ;)
Really, while I have yet to get a ride on G2, I have checked it out and it is very, very nice. Same for the folks that own it. Except that John caracter - Michelle, I'm not sure about your choice in men...lol!:) Can you say Carbonmarine???