PDA

View Full Version : Placecraft For Sale

SL1111
10-22-2003, 03:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1165boat2.jpg
2001 Placecraft Step Cat
22 foot,454 MAG MPI, Bravo 1, Stainless Steel 22p and 24p props,
Clarion stereo system, built in ice-chest's, all polished billet peices, seats 7-8 with comfort.
Competitve trailer with sway away tounge, 4 wheel disk brakes, 4 new tires, fits in my 25 foot garage.
I am only selling this boat because I bought a place at Water Wheel resort and I need to get a new jet boat for down there. This boat is very clean and needs a good home.....
$32,000 OBO
Scott 760-802-9869
scottlubben@hotmail.com

dimarcobros
10-22-2003, 03:29 PM
My best friend's parents had a place at Water Wheel for many, many years until last year when they sold it. What is your trailer number? I believe they had #95. You definately need a jet boat for down there.
DMB

phebus
10-22-2003, 03:42 PM
That dick Capt. of yours hasn't ridden in it has he? (just kidding)
I actually want to talk to you about your boat.
E-45-C FF/PM ;)

SL1111
10-23-2003, 08:22 PM
Hey guys I am a fireman and I am out of town on a fire right now. I will respond to all emails and request when I get home. It may be a few days......
Thanks
Scott

SL1111
10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
edit

WagonWheel1
10-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Poor Scott

clownpuncher
10-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by WagonWheel1
What on earth does you being a fireman have to do with selling your boat? Should I feel sorry for you that you're on a fire for a few days? I think not! You're probably one of those guys I see washing their car and mowing their lawn during the week, when all the rest of us are busting our buts making a living.
Bye the way, where in the hell is Bonsall? I've never heard of that place, is it in California? If it is, I'd guess it's in the 909!
In your description, you mentioned the boat has a sway away tounge. Is that similiar to a sway away tongue?
Tell you what, if nobody wants to buy your boat, I might be able to take it off your hands for 12,500.
Welcome to the boards WagonWheel1. Nice 1st post. What's up? Your wife leave your sorry ass for a fireman? LOL. I think SL1111 stated that he was a fireman and on a fire for a few days so people wouldn't think he was flaking by not returning any emails or PM's. Just letting people know what's going on that's all. I must admit you're a great proof reader of other people's writing, but, your writing SUCKS even worse than his. More LOL!!! Check this out.
Bye the way
I guess you could have written "by" which would have been correct in this particular application, but you probably got confused. By the way, are you "bi"? My bet is yes! LOL Uh huh, buh-bye
busting our buts making a living
Too freakin funny
Is that similiar to a sway away tongue?
similiar? Is that similar to "similar"? Dumb ass! LOL
Bye the way, where in the hell is Bonsall? I've never heard of that place, is it in California? If it is, I'd guess it's in the 909!
By the way, Bonsall is a nice community in San Diego County about 45 minutes from downtown San Diego.
What do you have against the 909? Lots of nice people on this board are from there, dumb ass :yuk:
Ooh, ooh, I get it now! Your wife dumped you for a fireman that lives in the 909. Am I right? Dumb ass!

Duke
10-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
Welcome to the boards WagonWheel1. Nice 1st post. What's up? Your wife leave your sorry ass for a fireman? LOL. I think SL1111 stated that he was a fireman and on a fire for a few days so people wouldn't think he was flaking by not returning any emails or PM's. Just letting people know what's going on that's all. I must admit you're a great proof reader of other people's writing, but, your writing SUCKS even worse than his. More LOL!!! Check this out.
I guess you could have written "by" which would have been correct in this particular application, but you probably got confused. By the way, are you "bi"? My bet is yes! LOL Uh huh, buh-bye
Too freakin funny
similiar? Is that similar to "similar"? Dumb ass! LOL
By the way, Bonsall is a nice community in San Diego County about 45 minutes from downtown San Diego.
What do you have against the 909? Lots of nice people on this board are from there, dumb ass :yuk:
Ooh, ooh, I get it now! Your wife dumped you for a fireman that lives in the 909. Am I right? Dumb ass!
LMFAO thats great!:D

BigBoyToys
10-24-2003, 02:01 AM
Nice Boat!

Rexone
10-24-2003, 02:57 AM
Glad to see everyone getting along well... :D

OGShocker
10-24-2003, 05:47 AM
After a JACKA$$ post like that, please allow me to welcome you to Hot Boat Forums
http://www.wigmusings.com/images/unclesamw-finger.jpg :D

HOSS
10-24-2003, 05:50 AM
Wagon Wheel1 you my friend are a fag! I meen dude, your first step into the world and you step into a pile of shit. Your dad had to beat you with a bat as a kid. If it were my boat (which its not) I`d probably agree to sell it to you for like 3g just so you would come to my house. Then I would stick a green spiny pine cone in your ass. You fag.:mad:
Eat dump WagonWheel1

OLDRAT
10-24-2003, 05:57 AM
waggin wheel 1 = OLDRAT shaking my old head.......back and forth.....back and forth.
Nothin' like hit'in the ground running

spectratoad
10-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Wagonwheel, for your first post we have a plethora of prizes to award you for our amazing ability at first impressions.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/307724assclownaward.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/307You_win_the_prize.jpg
and since you are probably thirsty after your hard work...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/307Big_Cup_of_shut_up.jpg
welcome to the boards:D

WagonWheel1
10-24-2003, 08:49 AM
Poor Me

TrojanDan
10-24-2003, 08:52 AM
Back to the topic. Very nice boat. They are definitely fun and haul ass for a small boat (a friend has a 2000 with a 454 mag). That price is fair. A new one cost around $60k+ WTF??
Good luck selling it! :cool:
Trojan "ain't falling for Wagonwheel's B.S. post" Dan

spectratoad
10-24-2003, 09:09 AM
Just having fun at your expense ther wagon wheel. That is what "junior members" are for .
I almost can't wait to get into the market for a new boat because I would probably be looking at this one too. Oh well, soon.

HOSS
10-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Yeah WagonWheel1 you FRESHMAN!

ROZ
10-24-2003, 10:03 AM
Actually, bonsall is in the 760....:p :D

clownpuncher
10-24-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Actually, bonsall is in the 760....:p :D
I know that :D I was just asking wackowheel what he had against those that live in the 909. ;) The guy just pissed me off by going off on firemen and being a "penis". His very first post too!

HOSS
10-24-2003, 10:51 AM
LMAO

WagonWheel1
10-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Poor Scott

summerlove
10-24-2003, 12:43 PM
I know that :D I was just asking wackowheel what he had against those that live in the 909. ;)
WACKOWHEEL!
Now that's frigging funny! :D
I think that after jumping in with a splash, wackowheel should apologize to all of the Senior Members in the group. You know, WW, you need to respect your elders, sonny. This is a kinder and geltler message board now that HB all told us all to behave.
Now, with that WW, welcome to the boards, and...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/951WifeCoffee-med.jpg

summerlove
10-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by WagonWheel1
Wow, A guy can't even place a humorous post without getting hammered. Can't anyone take a joke. Anyway, that is a nice boat and I'd be happy to offer 14,500.
Beats a Hallett 210 anyday...lol

Chase
10-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by SL1111
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1165boat2.jpg
2001 Placecraft Step Cat
22 foot,454 MAG MPI, Bravo 1, Stainless Steel 22p and 24p props,
Clarion stereo system, built in ice-chest's, all polished billet peices, seats 7-8 with comfort.
Competitve trailer with sway away tounge, 4 wheel disk brakes, 4 new tires, fits in my 25 foot garage.
I am only selling this boat because I bought a place at Water Wheel resort and I need to get a new jet boat for down there. This boat is very clean and needs a good home.....
$32,000 OBO
Scott 760-802-9869
Hey SL, I was taking a close look at your unit...I mean boat...and I noticed under the swing away is a neat looking electric motor assembly..now I am only assuming that is used to move your trailer around while it is unhooked?? I would like more information on that neat contraption. Did you buy it or did you make it. If you could give me more info that would be great..
scottlubben@hotmail.com

OGShocker
10-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Chase, I just bought one and cannot find the paperwork. If you can wait until February, I am coming to Sask' I would be happy to sneak....bring it over the border for you.
I'll go look for my paperwork and email you later
OGS

Chase
10-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Are these things expensive, I need more details before i ask you to pick one up for me.....IS this something that could be built with a set of crafty hands???

Chase
10-24-2003, 02:23 PM
Oh, yeah, I think it can wait, since the boat hasn't moved too much lately...:( :frown:

Banshee
10-24-2003, 02:53 PM
That's a great boat at a very fair price, despite what some other jacka$$ said.
Good luck selling it.

SL1111
10-24-2003, 08:53 PM
Ok guys here is the deal. Yes, I am out of town on a fire. I am sending this post from a friends laptop. The reason I posted the "fireman" message was so people would know I was not flaking and I will call them our answer email when I get home.
WagonWheel1 sounds as if the guys back at my station are having some fun while I am gone. There are plenty of clues in the posts from WW1 that I get, but other members don't. It is just some other fireman screwing around....
For them I say "poor Jeff, Manny, Kirby, and Pete. You guys be nice to Mac while I am gone.....

OGShocker
10-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Are these things expensive, I need more details before i ask you to pick one up for me.....IS this something that could be built with a set of crafty hands???
Around $800.00 in BIG Dollars. I'll hunt up the bill when I get to the office on Monday.

clownpuncher
10-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok guys here is the deal. Yes, I am out of town on a fire. I am sending this post from a friends laptop. The reason I posted the "fireman" message was so people would know I was not flaking and I will call them our answer email when I get home.
WaterWheel1 sounds as if the guys back at my station are having some fun while I am gone. There are plenty of clues in the posts from WW1 that I get, but other members don't. It is just some other fireman screwing around....
For them I say "poor Jeff, Manny, Kirby, and Pete. You guys be nice to Mac while I am gone.....
Well alrighty then :D If that's the case then I'll back off. Being a fireman myself I kinda took it to heart and wanted to defend you while you were out. Funny thing is, I called in sick Thursday and that's the day we sent an engine and Strike Team Leader out to Rancho. My boys are still there.
OK Water Wheel1 here's your chance to come clean:D

lilrick
10-25-2003, 06:14 AM
hehehe

SL1111
10-28-2003, 10:21 AM
Ok all,
I am back for a few days and this boat is still up for sale. Call or email for info.
Also, keep the victims of this past week in your thoughts.
Last, Wagon Wheel 1 was a friend of mine just playing around. So back to the boat sale.

summerlove
10-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Last, Wagon Wheel 1 was a friend of mine just playing around. So back to the boat sale.
OK, but it was fun to finally screw around with someone for awhile! Wackowheel, you're a good sport......;)

phebus
10-28-2003, 03:44 PM
Scott, if the deal with Mitch, or any others interested in your boat don't happen, my wife and I want to come down and see it. We can come down on any "C" day off.
Rick E-45-C

summerlove
10-28-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Scott, if the deal with Mitch, or any others interested in your boat don't happen, my wife and I want to come down and see it. We can come down on any "C" day off.
Rick E-45-C
Don't you guys have anything to do right now?;) J/K
Are you OCFA, what Station?
BTW, nice boat!

SL1111
10-28-2003, 04:38 PM
Summerlove,
Thanks for the boat comment. Yes we are OCFA and we did have alot to do. Rick and I got released from the Cedar fire this morning. They replaced us with a fresh crew. I am still at work but at the station...

phebus
10-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Summerlove,
Thanks for the boat comment. Yes we are OCFA and we did have alot to do. Rick and I got released from the Cedar fire this morning. They replaced us with a fresh crew. I am still at work but at the station...
The mountain may be calling.......:eek:

syke-o
10-28-2003, 04:43 PM
nice lookin ride... any probs with water coming in over the bow???? it looks like the front might sit a little low in the water.... how is the interior layed out??? just curious:)

summerlove
10-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Summerlove,
I wasn't giving you a bad time, just joshing, so please don't take my comment seriously. You guys (and gals) have done an outstanding job and ought to be commended.
I was only asking what station because I have worked with some of the OCFA BC's in so OC. In fact, one of my "employers" is a current OCFA boardmember.
Thanks for the efforts, and as a SD resident I appreciate all you do!
Rick

clownpuncher
10-28-2003, 04:45 PM
Nice boat SL1111. I showed this thread to a buddy Adam at work. You know his dad, Gene, and he says he knows you very well. He was cracking up at the whole WaterWheel deal. What kind of jet boat are you getting?

phebus
10-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
I was only asking what station because I have worked with some of the OCFA BC's in so OC. In fact, one of my "employers" is a current OCFA boardmember.
Scott and I both work in so. OC. It would be interesting to know which BC's you know, to see if we have a mutual "admiration" of them, or if we actually like them!

SL1111
10-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Summerlove,
No offense taken. I hope my post did not have a negative tone to it. It was not my intention and I did not take yours as such. I to am a SD resident and I hope you and your family are safe and not threatened by the fires....
Clown,
Gene is famous/infamous around here. Adam is a very close friend and your department is lucky to have him. Say hi for me. I am not sure what boat we will get yet. Leaning toward the ULTRA deck.....
Phebus (Rick),
Mitch is coming down tommorow, let me know when you want to get a peak at the boat and we will set something up. By the way, It was the truck co. playing wagonwheel1....

phebus
10-28-2003, 05:41 PM
By the way, It was the truck co. playing wagonwheel1....
It must have taken the whole truck co. to come up with that, one trucker could never have thought that much. I bet they were pretty hungry after doing that much work. Please do me a favor, wake them and let them know I thought it was funny....:D :D :D
Oh, by the way, whatever Mitch offers, tell him I offered $1.00 more....just kidding!!:D :D :D

clownpuncher
10-28-2003, 05:47 PM
By the way, It was the truck co. playing wagonwheel1....
Oh grrreeaaat!! :eek!:

mbrown2
10-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Good luck on selling the boat....it looks really nice.

fourspeednup
10-28-2003, 06:11 PM
I wasn't interested in the boat so I never returned to this thread after the first view. I just read the entire thing and damn, I had no idea what I was missing!:eek: :eek: :D

bigq
10-28-2003, 06:34 PM
here are some more pics of the boat .
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/107boat3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/107boat4.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/107boat_5.jpg

SL1111
10-28-2003, 06:42 PM
Hey thanks. I was meaning to do that. I sent you an email to let you know I was home. I have a buddy from work who wants to look at the boat this week, but it is not sold yet. Let me know what you come up with and if you want to check it out.

summerlove
10-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Summerlove,
No offense taken. I hope my post did not have a negative tone to it. It was not my intention and I did not take yours as such. I to am a SD resident and I hope you and your family are safe and not threatened by the fires....
Wasn't sure, but didn't want you guys to think otherwise. Thanks for the clrification!:)