PDA

View Full Version : Who saw my boat in Hot Boat?

XClutchboy725
10-22-2003, 05:21 PM
I just got my issue tonight. Man am I stoked! I couldn't have written the article better myself.
Does anyone know of a store that regularly stocks the magazine? I'd like to buy a couple of extra copies.
Special thanks to Party Cat for hooking me up with the photo shoot! You da man! :D

jbtrailerjim
10-22-2003, 05:28 PM
That's cool your boat's in the mag. What page is it on? Hopefully my new issue came today. The Stater Bros. by my house carries Hot Boat. The new one usually lag's about a week or so after everyone get's there's in the mail.

XClutchboy725
10-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
That's cool your boat's in the mag. What page is it on? Hopefully my new issue came today. The Stater Bros. by my house carries Hot Boat. The new one usually lag's about a week or so after everyone get's there's in the mail.
Oh yeah, The article is on pages 124-126. Stater Bros.....O.K....I'll have to check that out!
BTW I love that Avatar! :D

superdave013
10-22-2003, 06:02 PM
I saw it.
I think I might have even been there that day or the day after. It looked like it was shot at OP6.
Anyway it's a bitchen write up but for those who have not seen this boat in person. Those pics don't do it justice.

RandyH
10-22-2003, 06:09 PM
Very Nice boat Jeff. Something to be very proud of. I love the colors and new interior too. Let me know if you cant find any extra magazines. Here in the midwest the bookstores all handle ***boat and very few people buy it. I will be buying several copies myself. My Boat is in there this month too in Ultra's new ad on page 17.:D Been waiting for John to run it.
RandyH

mike37
10-22-2003, 06:37 PM
Im in hot boat to the HTM regatta pics

MikeF
10-22-2003, 08:41 PM
1st time I saw your boat @ the CBBB, I was very impressed at how clean it is! Those headers looked BRAND NEW!:cool:

XClutchboy725
10-23-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by RandyH
Very Nice boat Jeff. Something to be very proud of. I love the colors and new interior too. Let me know if you cant find any extra magazines. Here in the midwest the bookstores all handle ***boat and very few people buy it. I will be buying several copies myself. My Boat is in there this month too in Ultra's new ad on page 17.:D Been waiting for John to run it.
RandyH
Thats Cool Randy! I really like your gelcoat! Great colors...

XClutchboy725
10-23-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by MikeF
1st time I saw your boat @ the CBBB, I was very impressed at how clean it is! Those headers looked BRAND NEW!:cool:
Thanks! I am saddened to report, however, that those headers have seen their last trip! This year I blew several holes into the bottom of them. I've welded and welded, but the next weakest link just goes...
Oh Well, I guess I can't complain. They lasted for 20 Years!:eek:

eliminatedsprinter
10-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by MikeF
That boat looks sharp, you must have given Hallet Dave a lot of compitition for best origional gelcoat at CBBB.:D :cool:

hack job
10-23-2003, 12:38 PM
jeff has one of the cleanest boats i have ever seen. and that motor is always clean. when i saw it at the cbbb one it was hands down the cleanest boat there! i know this cause my boats was the worst looking. lol:D any how good job jeff!!!;)

AZKC
10-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by XClutchboy725
I just got my issue tonight. Man am I stoked! I couldn't have written the article better myself.
Does anyone know of a store that regularly stocks the magazine? I'd like to buy a couple of extra copies.
Special thanks to Party Cat for hooking me up with the photo shoot! You da man! :D
Between you and DD, I was droolin big time, bring it old school or stay on the trailer :cool: Great you got ink in the mag:D
KC

XClutchboy725
10-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Thanks Everyone!

Mohavekid
10-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Beautiful boat and a pretty good article.

HM
10-23-2003, 11:03 PM
:D :D :D :D :D