PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone hear Hoss's voice from Bonanza........

clownpuncher
10-23-2003, 02:01 PM
When our HOSS posts? Is it just me? Or does anyone else read a post from HOSS and hear Hoss Cartwright talking in their head? I laugh my butt (new "terms of use" rules) off when HOSS says something freakin funny with Hoss Cartwirghts voice:D :D

mirvin
10-23-2003, 02:08 PM
I do!! Not only his voice though, everytime I see one of his posts I get that silly theme song going through my head!!

sidewound
10-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Yea I her it too! His avatar only reinforces it. I keep waitin for him to say "PA" or little Joe.
As I remember tho I think Adam could kick his settin spot.
Peace Man:cool:
CESAR

fourspeednup
10-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by sidewound
Yea I her it too! His avatar only reinforces it. I keep waitin for him to say "PA" or little Joe.
CESAR
"His settin spot" that's good:cool:

Mr.Havasu
10-23-2003, 02:57 PM
wow:eek:
this is a kinder gentler forum...
I give it two days tops.

summerlove
10-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Even before our beloved Hoss joined the boards, the original Hoss, Dan Blocker, was a true hot boater! He owned a number of Campbells from way back. To my knowledge, he owned a 20, 24 and a custom built 40' Campbell that was recently restored and sits in the water at King's harbor (I think that's where it is).
But, yeaI seem to hear Hoss' laugh when I see that avatar, kinda like that horrible picture of PeeWee when I see Boozer's avatar!:yuk:

Dave C
10-23-2003, 03:52 PM
who gets a picture of pee-wee in a spank-tu-monkey moment when they look at boozer's aviatar?....:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

clownpuncher
10-23-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by sidewound
CESAR
Yeah!! I think it's hilaious when I read a post from HOSS that involves a lot of cussing. I can just hear Hoss Cartwright talking shiznit to the poor board member in HOSS's cross hairs:D

Mandelon
10-23-2003, 04:21 PM
What is this? The "I love Hoss" thread? Sheesh.
F. U. Hoss. :D

HOSS
10-23-2003, 04:31 PM
I like being told F. U.
Don`t wanna be near my settin` spot tonight. Ate a half pound of jerky and a quart and a half of beans. To top it off I ate a handful of quacamole dip. No chips.:yuk:

MANIC MECHANIC
10-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Every time he posts lately I picture him in a TUTU on his tiptoes with lots of earrings .:D Tim