PDA

View Full Version : Hydrocodone...

Mandelon
10-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Its what's for dinner...
Took a .500 after dinner. Very calming. Eased some back pain.
What's your favorite painkiller?

78Eliminator
10-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Dilaudid
If I have you do my kitchen, are you going to be doped up? :D

Mandelon
10-24-2003, 08:24 PM
Thab's puhnny. I nefer oberate tower pools when having been used the pane keelers.
:D :D

cal-air
Tussin.............

Mohavekid
Demerol!!:D

10-24-2003, 08:29 PM
Percs'
Good enough for Jerry Lewis & Elvis, good enough for me!

502procharger
10-24-2003, 08:35 PM
Actually the 500 is the acetaminophen in it, hydrocodones come in 5/500 7.5/500 and 10/750 there are a few others but these are the most common. The first number is the one that maters as far a getting rid of the pain. Which ones were they?

HOSS
10-24-2003, 08:44 PM
Maybe you should try a tuck.

Dr. Eagle
10-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Percocet...take those and life is good...

fourspeednup
10-24-2003, 10:56 PM
I associate perc with being in the hospital after eating sh!t at pismo and not having a good time at all:(
Give me a line for breakfast any day though:D :D

ROZ
10-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestion...I just took a Flexoral to help eeeeeaze the pain...Not tha I was in pain, but just incase I happen to strain myself tonight I won't be hurtin' in the morning :D

Kilrtoy
10-25-2003, 12:27 AM
Nothing like HEROIN,Can't beat that, just dont get hooked........
Ph wait Mor., Dem. same stuff.....

BigBoyToys
10-25-2003, 03:40 AM
I currently have 4 different pain killers. Darvocet, Tylenol/Codeine #3, Vicodin/Hydrocodone, and Ultram. I have found that the Ultram works the best and take them regularly....2 pills 3 times a day:D
The Darvocet makes my stomach get upset, the Tylenol #3 and Vicodin seem to be too weak....... The Ultram is the latest that the Doctor prescribed and so far is the best. Maybe next week I'll get something stronger:eek: :D

Mandelon
10-25-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by 502procharger
Actually the 500 is the acetaminophen in it, hydrocodones come in 5/500 7.5/500 and 10/750 there are a few others but these are the most common. The first number is the one that maters as far a getting rid of the pain. Which ones were they?
These were 5/500. Didn't end all the pain, but made it more tolerable.
When a herniated a disc in my neck I would take 3 of the 750's and a few beers to numb the pain, but it was still a bad thing.
What about that oxycontin stuff? My buddy Rush said it was good! :D :D

GlastronGuy
10-25-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by cal-air
Tussin.............
LMAO
I take Ultram also, but it doesn't work too well. I take 4 or 5 at a time when I am having intense back pain. Otherwise I just drown it with beer and the hot tub.

lilrick
10-25-2003, 05:41 AM
mmmmmmm.......pills.. but who wants to be deaf like Rush ?Oh maybe you guys didn't mention his hillbilly heroin.

BigBoyToys
10-25-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by lilrick
mmmmmmm.......pills.. but who wants to be deaf like Rush ?Oh maybe you guys didn't mention his hillbilly heroin.
I think that going deaf from taking pills is the least of my worries. I'd say that the odds of going deaf from these boat motors and the loud music are alot higher:D

Dr. Eagle
10-25-2003, 06:00 AM
Just because we are putting down our "favorite" RX med, doesn't mean we get them or take them regularly. I have taken all of about 10 Percs in my life...

lilrick
10-25-2003, 06:29 AM
oh yah, good point!

lilrick
10-25-2003, 06:30 AM
hay anybody notice how this day is flyin' right by us? Look at the time!

rrrr
10-25-2003, 07:14 AM
I have the big bottle of seven point fives for those days when my knee wants to remind me playing football was a bad idea.
Eight surgeries over 25 years, the latest last December. I sure hope those damn doctors find what they're looking for some day. :D :D

Dr. Eagle
10-25-2003, 07:18 AM
hay anybody notice how this day is flyin' right by us? Look at the time!
OK PM me and I will talk you thru fixing that too....:D

Dr. Eagle
10-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by riodog
Whadda bunch a damn hophead dope addicts! Whats any 'outsider' or FNG to think by reading this thread ? That everyone that's into boating is a doper or an alcoholic? Let's try to "clean up" our act a bit and act respectable ! Ya ought to be ashamed! All you chemically dependent persons can start by sending me all of the controlled substances you have laying around the house and I'll get rid of them for you. Let's try and make our moderator proud of us.
Just trying to help out.
Riodog:D
Thanks Riodog, for your tough love...;) :D :D

topgun
10-25-2003, 08:18 AM
Uh, green bud dude. No script needed, unlimited refills. :D

sorry dog
10-25-2003, 08:42 AM
Let's try and make our moderator proud of us.
I'll ****ing try my goddamn best!
BTW- Ultram is name for Tramadol. It's lower on the DEA classes so it's a bit easier to obtain. It was supposed to be a replacement for hydro because it's not supposed to be habit forming... :wink:
Anyway, they usually come in 50mg denominations and they say 200mg can be safely taken a day. I've seen some people say they are great and others say they don't do shit so I guess it just depends your own receptors. I don't think they've really caught on that for one reason or another and there have been some issues with seizures with some people and high dosages.
There is a such thing as a 10/350- best thing going on the class 3 schedule. There is also an aspirin version of hydro for those that don't like tylonol and want to save their liver.

jet496
10-25-2003, 12:28 PM
I've battled Vicodin addiction for years due to back problems. I take them whether there's pain or not. Wife doesn't even know. As a matter of fact I'm out now & it's not too plesent. Been taking them steady for the last year. 3 days of withdrawals. Being an opiate, they're very addictive.
What sucks is I'm trying to kick them, but I go in for surgery again in January. I think I'll just request a different kind of pain reliever. I can't keep going through these withdrawals, especially by myself, in front of my wife & kids who don't have a clue. You feel like you want to crawal out of your skin.
I have been taking Vicodin ES 10/500's, at least 9 a day.
They sure do make you feel good though. I'm 42 and have always loved a buzz. Grew up in the hippie party days, hair down to my ass. Now I don't drink (Alcholic), quit drugs (Except this minor vicodin thing), quit smoking, not too much sex anymore (married 14 years you know). WTF! I need a new drug...one that won't make me sick...make me crash my car...or make me feel, well, you know the rest.
I'm going back to work & see if it'll take my mind off these withdrawal symptoms.
PS: Oxcontin is 5 times worse (makes vicodin seem like baby aspirin). Rush is hating life right now.

Mandelon
10-25-2003, 04:03 PM
I could see how one could become addicted to Vicodin. They are a very mellow buzz, plus they do numb the pain. Mix in some Flexaril and a few beers.....Oh yes, I would be feeling good.
:D

CA Stu
10-25-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I could see how one could become addicted to Vicodin. They are a very mellow buzz, plus they do numb the pain. Mix in some Flexaril and a few beers.....Oh yes, I would be feeling good.
:D
That sounds cool! Then go bar hopping?
I only have about 100 vicodin left and a few flexoril. Plus, they're bunk and they gotta last.
I do have plenty of booze, however, so I'm gonna go pound some whisky and clean my gun! :D :mad: :D :mad: :confused:
CA Stu