PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peak at the new DCB FX-28 Extreme

Charley
05-20-2003, 08:59 AM
Thought some of you might like to see a few sneak photos of the new DCB FX 28 Extreme....For those of you who aren't sure about canopies yet trust me..if you wanna go 90MPH+ you will not regret the choice....especially the Lexan canopies...no blemishes...hope you like!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38DCBFX28-005F-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38DCBFX28-006F-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38DCBFX28-005Fx-med.JPG
[ May 20, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

NOCTURNAL
05-20-2003, 09:01 AM
Charley -
They didn't work

Charley
05-20-2003, 09:06 AM
think it's fixed :D

Blown 472
05-20-2003, 09:20 AM
That is cool.
[ May 20, 2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Whipped Caliber
05-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Thanks Charley :mad: One more boat to look at now. Keep this up and I will never start the new boat. idea Well I have the motor and drive pick out so just need to do the right boat!
Looks Great just need to see if the wife will go for the canopies? She likes the wind in her face.
Now much room under the deck?

mbrown2
05-20-2003, 10:16 AM
Looks good....

Charley
05-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Whipped Caliber:
Thanks Charley :mad: One more boat to look at now. Keep this up and I will never start the new boat. idea Well I have the motor and drive pick out so just need to do the right boat!
Looks Great just need to see if the wife will go for the canopies? She likes the wind in her face.
Now much room under the deck? at least enough for you and your wife...... wink
sorry I couldn't resist
:D :D :D

Phat_Kat
05-20-2003, 11:10 AM
[b]if you wanna go 90MPH+ you will not regret the choice90 mph with what kind of power? HP?

riverracerx
05-20-2003, 11:26 AM
I only wish DCB built a quality boat! wink
Can't wait to see one done. Looks bad ass!
I like the canopies on a Vee

25 Eagle
05-20-2003, 04:28 PM
Looks like they copied Eliminators new 38

twistedpair
05-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Wow, what a totally new, innovative idea! I wonder where they got it!
wink :D
http://www.1966batman.com/batboat28tn.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
05-20-2003, 06:40 PM
25 Eagle:
Looks like they copied Eliminators new 38 Then did Eliminator copy Donzi?
I think that's Joey's DCB...

WetWillie
05-20-2003, 07:22 PM
Hmmm kinda cool!!
Charley you getting one for Jen so she can take the lug the kids around?
Does your 29 have any usable space under the dash for the kids to lay down?
WW :D

25 Eagle
05-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Havasu where have you been. Didn't you here about the break-in at Eliminators offices? Rumor has it Donzi or one other builder sent some guys out to steal the plans for the 38 Leach was building, this was about 7-10 yrs ago. The cops narrowed it down to two boat builders, Donzi or a CA builder who shall go unnamed here as the prime suspects. Case is getting real close to being solved now. So there you have the rest of the story. Good Day

Havasu Hangin'
05-20-2003, 07:54 PM
25 Beagle:
Havasu where have you been.Just "Checkin' in" once in awhile... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy34.gif
25 Beagle:
Didn't you here about the break-in at Eliminators offices? Yeah...I did hear about that. What a shame...apparently, the thieves took the only thing of value- Eliminator Website Admin's computer. How is he gonna spam now?
25 Beagle:
Rumor has it Donzi or one other builder sent some guys out to steal the plans for the 38 Leach was building...case is getting real close to being solved now.I heard that, too...apparently Brunswick copied the Eliminator design...too bad that it didn't sell on the Bayliners...so I hear now they have the only "Eliminator splash bowling pins"...
25 Beagle:
So there you have the rest of the story.Except that Donzi actually built a canpoied V...the key word being "built"...not just some spam on a website.
Now, now 25 Beagle...don't make me take those purdy stars... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused20.gif

playdeep
05-20-2003, 08:41 PM
...this shit is getting old.
In the overall scheme of things...does it really matter.
This monthly Eliminator vs.DCB dust up and the salvo's fired in the course of trying to retaliate...
...is largely responsible for the exponential growth of the who cares what brand you got web sites (RRX,LVHB,Havasu Barney,etc.)
Funny how all of this crap seems to disppear,in the channel or at the sandbar...

25 Eagle
05-21-2003, 04:46 AM
Havinlou why did you take take my star? I know it was there when I went to bed last nite. That is so cold. Remember Mead is UPSTREAM!

Havasu Hangin'
05-21-2003, 05:23 AM
25 Eagle:
...why did you take take my star? I know it was there when I went to bed last nite.Well...it wasn't me. However, I can still take another one if you want...just let me know!

25 Eagle
05-21-2003, 06:00 AM
Your the moderator around here, either find out who the hell did it, or take 'em all. Dumb anyway.

dcbguy
05-22-2003, 07:14 PM
so it sounds like if donzi came up with a bitchin' idea and a good looking boat that nobody else is allowed to use that idea?

dcbguy
05-22-2003, 07:25 PM
if people weren't allowed to use and improve on other ideas, noah would be the only person building boats. remember at one time there were boats that didn't have steps on the bottom. that wasn't that long ago either.

DBM
05-26-2003, 08:08 PM
Eliminator has one completed that I know of
And it's bad ass! Almost makes me want a vee.
God forbid's any spamming,debate,"or verbalizing to others while logged on" Any and all topics concerning and or with the word Eliminator or of Any and all Eliminator products, lest we foget, they are not a desired topic or product of certain governing forces on this board.
By the way, it would take at least 10 Eliminator web administrators to keep up with HH and Charley's DCB Spamming.
Eliminator make's bowling pins, Nice! I will have to get a set to go with my DCB Signature Serie's "World's Best" Fiberglass Patio table and Lawn Chairs.
[ May 27, 2003, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: DBM ]

Charley
05-27-2003, 07:29 AM
DBM:
By the way, it would take at least 10 Eliminator web administrators to keep up with HH and Charley's DCB Spamming. Just for the record my "spamming" If thats what your gonna label it is purely based on my feelings for the company/owner and employees that seem to constantly take care of me and my boating challenges.... I do it cause they deserve it! :D
I think those web admins get a check wink

DBM
05-27-2003, 08:08 AM
Charley:
DBM:
By the way, it would take at least 10 Eliminator web administrators to keep up with HH and Charley's DCB Spamming. Just for the record my "spamming" If thats what your gonna label it is purely based on my feelings for the company/owner and employees that seem to constantly take care of me and my boating challenges.... I do it cause they deserve "So you do gain somthing" I.E. Better Service or Prefferential treatment.Sound's like you benefit from your Spamming, Nothing wrong with that, but call it what it is "SPAMMING" no difference.
Charley I'm really just tring to make a point. It's ok to talk about or promote, Howard or Cole or Any other MFG not to mention the constant Spamming of DCB, but NOT ELIMINATOR.
I just don't get it.
I think those web admins get a check wink You should be recieving one on a weekly basis If that holds true and his sole purpose was to promote product on this web site.

gmnhra
05-27-2003, 08:24 AM
i had the opportunity to spend some time with bob leach over the weekend with the number one 38 eagle he was "testing/playing" with before sending it to a michigan customer....this boat is absolutly beautiful...the canopies flow perfectly with the lines of the boat....
not a big "v" fan myself but this thing was nice....
gary

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 08:36 AM
DBM:
DCB Signature Serie's "World's Best" Fiberglass Patio table and Lawn Chairs. What's this I'm reading? Dave has patio stuff and nobody told me!!! Im calling and ordering some right now.... :D
It will go great with my Force Offshore Bar-B-que I have... eek!

Charley
05-27-2003, 11:02 AM
OK: It's Spam DBM .....happy? :D

Lakeshow
05-27-2003, 02:23 PM
As a current Extreme owner - I love the idea. However, a look at the first photo makes me think of an alligator. Needs some green gel coat and maybe some teeth.
My .02. :D

Steamin' Rice
05-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Charley:
OK: It's Spam DBM .....happy? :D It's about time you finally fessed up Charley... :D
Nice looking boat and I like the looks of both the eliminator and the DCB, who cares who came out with it first... :D
Charley, come to the dark side and get a V..... :D

Charley
05-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Steamin' Rice:
Charley:
OK: It's Spam DBM .....happy? :D Charley, come to the dark side and get a V..... :D The day I hit the Lottery !!!
:D
I figure the wife will need something to chase me in :p

Havasu Hangin'
05-27-2003, 07:11 PM
DBM:
By the way, it would take at least 10 Eliminator web administrators to keep up with HH and Charley's DCB Spamming.When do I spam?
They don't make my boat anymore...so I don't think it'll do any good to SPAM my manufacturer...
So DBM (or DMB)...looks like you sold the DCB for another Delaminator, eh? Miss the checkers?

DBM
05-27-2003, 09:13 PM
Yes Charlie, I'm Fu%ken elated by your admission. But it's truly not neccesary to substantiate my point.
I acctually like your post's "Pictures and commentary" concerning DCB and the new product's that are being developed.
And guess what, I also enjoy post's promoting the product development of Howard ,Cole, Force, And Fu%k me ELIMINATOR although forbiden By the Lord God overseer of all spamming.
Sooo in order to spam you have to own one. That page must be missing from my ***boat board rule and regulatory handbook.
[ May 27, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: DBM ]

Steamin' Rice
05-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Charley:
Charley, come to the dark side and get a V..... :D
The day I hit the Lottery !!!
:D
:D :D
I think that you're starting to see the light, Mr Guest..... :D

Charley
05-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Hey dbm/dmb ...... how did you get in the dcb club anyway?? did you get a nose job or somethin? :p

XTRM22
05-28-2003, 10:08 AM
DBM:
Eliminator has one completed that I know of
And it's bad ass! Almost makes me want a vee.
God forbid's any spamming,debate,"or verbalizing to others while logged on" Any and all topics concerning and or with the word Eliminator or of Any and all Eliminator products, lest we foget, they are not a desired topic or product of certain governing forces on this board.
Eliminator make's bowling pins, Nice! I will have to get a set to go with my DCB Signature Serie's "World's Best" Fiberglass Patio table and Lawn Chairs. DMB, dude if I get to Havasu Fri . night and my "one off set" of DCB lawn furniture is missing I'm coming looking for you!! LOL
For the record I'm way worse about talking up DCB then Havasu Hanging, but I really only thought it was spam if it was your business you were promoting, otherwise it's just commentary and ammo for debate, but I don't have a rule book either.
Chuck wink

Lakeshow
05-28-2003, 01:14 PM
OK, so no one liked the alligator comparison. I'll try not to take it too personally. I am trying to get a hold of a set of the DCB Racing billet patio furniture - is it on the website :D ?

UnionJack
11-30-2004, 10:18 PM
what ever happened to that DCB