PDA

View Full Version : Fires are the Result of the Recall!

Boatcop
10-27-2003, 05:36 PM
Look where it's burning. San Diego County. Simi Valley, Ventura County, Fontana. All fairly Conservative enclaves.
It seems like the Devil is getting back at you for voting his buddy out of office.
Think about it, there's no fires in San Francisco, Marin County or Berkely are there? :D
Seriously though, I hope everyone gets through this OK. My grandparents almost lost everything in the Baldwin Hills fire, some 40 years ago, and we had some close calls when I lived on the Coast.
My prayers are going out for everyone's safety. :(

MagicMtnDan
10-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
Look where it's burning. San Diego County. Simi Valley, Ventura County, Fontana. All fairly Conservative enclaves.
It seems like the Devil is getting back at you for voting his buddy out of office.
Think about it, there's no fires in San Francisco, Marin County or Berkely are there? :D
Seriously though, I hope everyone gets through this OK. My grandparents almost lost everything in the Baldwin Hills fire, some 40 years ago, and we had some close calls when I lived on the Coast.
My prayers are going out for everyone's safety. :(
No way those places are going to burn. Places like San Francisco and Berkeley are governed, managed and staffed by the Devil and his disciples. :D

Dave C
10-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Ten years ago there was a massive fire in Bezerkeley. Burned some really expensive homes.
The massive fire storm there reminds me of what is happening now in SD:eek:

Over 18
10-27-2003, 06:13 PM
no way! it's a sign from God! he obviously disapproves of arnold. (what was it that the l.a. times was calling arnold? der womangroper? i also seem to remember a little something about an old interview in which arnold expressed his admiration for hitler! God probably doesn't like that stuff!)

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 06:33 PM
No the fires have nothing to do with a sign from god, or Arnold...it has to do with all of the hot air from the politicians during the recall and the Methane Gas coming from this Rotten Government finally igniting. Sorry O18...I like my version muuuuucccccchhhhh better.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 06:43 PM
I think god is punishing us, 10 yrs. ago firestorms. Pete wilson was in office.Now Arnold is getting ready to take over,with Pete as his advisor.:confused:

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
I think god is punishing us, 10 yrs. ago firestorms. Pete wilson was in office.Now Arnold is getting ready to take over,with Pete as his advisor.:confused:
OK LRB if you say so....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :yuk:

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
OK LRB if you say so....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :yuk: Hey it's just a thought.:)

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Hey it's just a thought.:)
What scares me is you might be right....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

little rowe boat
10-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
What scares me is you might be right....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: God I hope not.

Dr. Eagle
10-27-2003, 07:03 PM
I suppose that remains to be seen...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

locogringo
10-27-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Over 18
no way! it's a sign from God! he obviously disapproves of arnold. (what was it that the l.a. times was calling arnold? der womangroper? i also seem to remember a little something about an old interview in which arnold expressed his admiration for hitler! God probably doesn't like that stuff!)
Quacky and uneducated IMO! (probably a far left-winged liberal also??):rolleyes:

C-2
10-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Ten years ago in Los Angeles were pretty volatile times.
The riot in 92
The Malibu fires in 94
The Northridge quake in 94
I worked with a guy that had just moved out from upstate New York. Scared the crap out of the him, he wanted to go back home. Said Cali was too damn dangerous!
The damage inflicted from each of those events was just amazing, especially the quake. If you lived outside LA and did not see the destruction each caused, it was unbelievable. To this very day you still see vacant lots/street corners in the hood, vacant lots in Malibu and a lot of “new” apartment complexes in the valley, sitting next to older buildings that were built in the 50’s.
That was some hardcore stuff.

mbrown2
10-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Saw the Arnie news conference today...friggen reporters were second guessing him about the numbers he was quoting...get off it already...

LOWRIVER2
10-27-2003, 09:23 PM
I've been on 12 hour arson patrols the last 2 days. Metro officers are deployed from Mullholland Dr. in West L.A. all the way around the foothill rim to Eagle Rock.
For our sakes, let's hope no more fires break out. I've been close to the Simi fire and it's a tough one, I can only imagine how bad the San Berdo. and San Diego ones are/were. One of my fellow officers is waiting to find out if he'll lose his home in Running Springs. I hope not.
Damn Arsonist bitches!/Would just love to catch one.

C-2
10-27-2003, 09:24 PM
Hmmmm....Baldwin Hills
Boatcop, you related to the rapper Coolio? Maybe you just wear your hair a little differently? lol :D :D :D
Funny how neighborhoods change over time.

Boatcop
10-28-2003, 05:04 AM
Boatcop, you related to the rapper Coolio? Maybe you just wear your hair a little differently? lol
I get where you're coming from, but Baldwin Hills had a little different demographics back in the '50s and early '60s than it does now.

Dr. Eagle
10-28-2003, 07:01 AM
I get where you're coming from, but Baldwin Hills had a little different demographics back in the '50s and early '60s than it does now.
Yeah, I think the demographics were different pretty much everywhere in So Cal then.

OGShocker
10-28-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Over 18
Shut up.!.

Dr. Eagle
10-28-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Shut up.!.
I know I was trying to be kind in my post above...blame it on Grey if anyone.