PDA

View Full Version : Nautical Inn Hosts Homos

AzDon
10-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Boozer and MMDan might be interested to know that the local gay group has secured the Nautical Inn as the venue for it's "Pride in Paradise Festival" on November 7 to 9 and advertizing in several states. More info at Riverrainbow.org

Kilrtoy
10-28-2003, 11:17 PM
atleast they didnty due it during spring break or some other nice weekend....:p

OGShocker
10-28-2003, 11:25 PM
AzDon...... You going?:D

Busted Nut
10-29-2003, 12:02 AM
Are you kidding....AzDon organized the event!!!
Later on, AzDon will be with Bofa.

Jungle Boy
10-29-2003, 05:02 AM
Why do fags feel the need to parade around and brag about their right and pride of poking each others assholes. :eek:

OGShocker
10-29-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Why do fags feel the need to parade around and brag about their right and pride of poking each others assholes. :eek:
I don't know. Hey, let's ask AzDon!:D

Blown 472
10-29-2003, 06:37 AM
For a bleeding heart liberal you sure are narrow minded, azdon.

Essex502
10-29-2003, 06:44 AM
I don't care what the gaysters do as long as they stay in the closet.

MagicMtnDan
10-29-2003, 06:50 AM
Don, you just can't help being a total asshole can you.
Don---> http://home.att.net/~lhw./butthead.JPG

AzDon
10-29-2003, 08:30 AM
No, I.m not into fudgepackin, throbbin popsicles, or any of that other nasty shit. I'm not homophobic though.... I'm HOMO INTOLERANT!!
I just thought others might want to know what Havasu's most popular resort is doing that weekend and adjust their plans if they're bothered by the antics of hundreds of Homos who'd be in their face.
I was thinkin about organizing a protest event, but with all the disasters of the past week, the world may have ended by then!

Blown 472
10-29-2003, 08:36 AM
You need a life

Dave C
10-29-2003, 08:49 AM
The so-called "open-minded tolerant liberals" ... are in fact..... INTOLERANT. Funny how they blame the conservatives for being closed-minded and intolerant. WELL it seems that the shoe is on the other foot (as usual)
I always say that the liberals claims of their own "tolerance and being open-minded" are weak indeed!
Personally I don't care what they do.... just don't do it in public. Hetero's are not supposed to do it either in public.

AzDon
10-29-2003, 08:56 AM
Dave C thinks I'm open minded and tolerant?.... Now that's funny!

Dave C
10-29-2003, 08:59 AM
thats not what I said. I can see that your not. Most liberals are NOT open-minded while claiming that they are.... hypocrites

Blown 472
10-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
thats not what I said. I can see that your not. Most liberals are NOT open-minded while claiming that they are.... hypocrites
Ding. I think he is a closet hater.

OGShocker
10-29-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by AzDon
Dave C thinks I'm open minded and tolerant?.... Now that's funny!
The way I read Dave C, he thinks you are a JACKA$$ and something tells me he is not alone.:smilespi:

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Yikes, for those of you who stay there, beware of the polka dotted sheets next season. Lotta spoke bustin going on in those rooms. :D :D

LASERRAY
10-29-2003, 10:12 PM
You mean " The Nowstickit Inn". or
"The NUTLICKER INN"

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 07:11 AM
Loosen up guys, they don't hurt anyone( ecxept for the traditional selfinflicted asshole explotion once in a while)
I would love some more Danish homos around here, infact i would love every Danish male as a homo, Not my Homeboyz, of course, sorry john.)
in That clever way, the chicks would have to come to me, and i could say, " form a line", and then, "No, too ugly,", "No too fat", No too skinny", "Yes, just spread'em.".:p :p
The more homos, the more fur to hang on a mans dick, you know.
The real troublemakers here are the bisexuals, who think they can have it all, not unsimilar to people on welfare, now that should be illegal, stealing a mans pussy, and then a pussys man, shame on that.
So let them bang away all they want.
The viking, deep thinking today

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 08:08 AM
I guess this brings a whole new meaning to that "NAUTICAL INN SUCKS" thread.:eek:

FastTimmy
10-30-2003, 08:08 AM
Refrigerators are for packing meat in..:eek: :D
I guess you are free to put what ever you want in your frig, just leave my frig alone..

miller19j
10-30-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
Loosen up guys, they don't hurt anyone( ecxept for the traditional selfinflicted asshole explotion once in a while)
I would love some more Danish homos around here, infact i would love every Danish male as a homo, Not my Homeboyz, of course, sorry john.)
in That clever way, the chicks would have to come to me, and i could say, " form a line", and then, "No, too ugly,", "No too fat", No too skinny", "Yes, just spread'em.".:p :p
The real troublemakers here are the bisexuals, who think they can have it all, not unsimilar to people on welfare, now that should be illegal, stealing a mans pussy, and then a pussys man, shame on that.
The viking, deep thinking today LMAO…..You crack me up! :D

Rivertoys
10-30-2003, 09:07 AM
If being Gay is so right, they should have their own nation and eventually take over the world......oh, that's right....they can't reproduce!!! I guess God won that for us war. ;)
RTJas :D

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 09:50 AM
I say, Give them their own island, get them all on it, And BOOM! Tim

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 10:20 AM
Well, i'd love to be on that island, the female catering crew, you know...............................
Now tim, you seem to be a hard case of Homofobia
You DO know what the psychologists say about that, don't you???
The viking.

steve0123
10-30-2003, 11:38 AM
from Dr. Eagle:
'new meaning to the Nautical Inn Sucks thread"
LMFAO!!
Stu

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Viking, you started your post with "LOOSEN UP GUYS"? What the **** are we suppose to think?

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by steve0123
from Dr. Eagle:
'new meaning to the Nautical Inn Sucks thread"
LMFAO!!
Stu
"Always like to keep my audience RIVITED" Cleavon Little, Blazing Saddles...:D

MagicMtnDan
10-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah, you're as deep as a glass of water. Another homophobe.

eliminatedsprinter
10-30-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Rivertoys
If being Gay is so right, they should have their own nation and eventually take over the world......oh, that's right....they can't reproduce!!! I guess God won that for us war. ;)
RTJas :D
They already do. It's called France.;) But they are not taking anybody over except Hollywood.

Dave C
10-30-2003, 02:09 PM
actually its Frisco,
If you want to see something "entertaining" (and I use that term loosely) watch some of the TV coverage from the Castro in SF on Halloween. One word.... SCARY, and I'm not talking about the costumes.:eek: :yuk:
They also have a party called the exotic erotic ball. uhh... I don't know quite what to say.....:confused: :yuk: :eek!:

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Well, i'd love to be on that island, the female catering crew, you know...............................
Now tim, you seem to be a hard case of Homofobia
You DO know what the psychologists say about that, don't you???
The viking. The word is Homophobia. and all I can say is that things appear to be Real different in Denmark! :rolleyes: Tim

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Yeah, whatever tim.
The viking.

OGShocker
10-31-2003, 09:24 AM
Yeah, whatever tim.
The viking.
Another witty retort by TV:rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
10-31-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Dave C
actually its Frisco,
If you want to see something "entertaining" (and I use that term loosely) watch some of the TV coverage from the Castro in SF on Halloween. One word.... SCARY, and I'm not talking about the costumes.:eek: :yuk:
They also have a party called the exotic erotic ball. uhh... I don't know quite what to say.....:confused: :yuk: :eek!:
We have West Hollywood down here. We don't need to go all the way to Frisco to see that stuff. Remeber, if you drop your wallet on Santa Monica Blvd you should kick it until you get to Melrose before you try to pick it up.;)

Dave C
10-31-2003, 10:05 AM
I've been to west hollywood and your right but in frisco there is no amount of kicking the wallet that will make you safe..:yuk: It is a whole other world.:eek:
I was just watching the news about the Castro street party on Halloween. I can't even discribe it to you because I cannot find the words....:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
(FYI this is the first time I was a loss for words too):