PDA

View Full Version : Pasties......... Needed in DENVER

boss_hogg
03-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Folks any ideas where one can get some??? We here in the mountain states need them!!!!!!!!!!!

OnlyMoney
03-22-2006, 01:38 PM
Since I have some experience on these, I'll help you out. After testing many different "brands" in many different materials, I have to recommend PAS-TiTS (http://www.bikercrap.com/Tittilation/Nipple_Pasties/nipple_pasties.htm) . They have a great selection of shapes and colors and they're coming out with a couple of new shapes and colors real soon. They stay on well, look great and their customer service is top notch. Hope that helps! :rollside: :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
03-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Folks any ideas where one can get some??? We here in the mountain states need them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunt for a Beaver and use the tail for a pastie.....J/K ....I think if you go on line you can find some...Good luck and don't forget to post pix later... :)

boss_hogg
03-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the info great site...........................

Phat Matt
03-23-2006, 11:00 AM
www.pastease.com

Redwing247
03-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Since I have some experience on these, I'll help you out. After testing many different "brands" in many different materials, I have to recommend PAS-TiTS (http://www.bikercrap.com/Tittilation/Nipple_Pasties/nipple_pasties.htm) . They have a great selection of shapes and colors and they're coming out with a couple of new shapes and colors real soon. They stay on well, look great and their customer service is top notch. Hope that helps! :rollside: :rollside:
What...??? No Redwing pasties??? :yuk:

OnlyMoney
03-23-2006, 11:18 AM
What...??? No Redwing pasties??? :yuk:
Hey, I just talked with them and they said they would make me a few custom ones...but the Red Wings pasties would have to be made really big :yuk: They would match the tattoo I've got, great idea!! :rollside:

boss_hogg
03-24-2006, 09:20 AM
DEAD wings??????????? Just as bad as Raiders!!!!!!!!!!! GO AV'S!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

OnlyMoney
03-24-2006, 09:22 AM
DEAD wings??????????? GO AV'S!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Does it ever end? Had I known that I wouldn't have given you the pastie info. :yuk: j/k :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
03-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey boss hogg , looks like you are a redwing hater? If I remeber the redwings kicked the crap out of your team this year, and look who has the best record in the NHL.

Hardly Satisfied
03-24-2006, 09:50 AM
does denver ever get any warm weather?

ViB
03-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey,
Were actually in the 50's today....I think the grass is even growing a little.

Jerrys59
03-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey,
Were actually in the 50's today....I think the grass is even growing a little.
I lived in Colorado until 1999. Summers are great but the winters SUCK!