PDA

View Full Version : First gay high school

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 09:43 AM
I was watching headline news this morn. and saw a segment about a Gay high school in New York. They interviewed one Fag student who started crying because he is so persecuted at regular schools. They also talked to a boy that comes to this school dressed as a girl because that's what he want's to be.:yuk: And this is OK? They have to have a special school for that? WTF! What is the world coming to? Really, why does our government recognize these freaks and give them free reign to persue their perverted way of life? I feel that actions like this further the perception that this lifestyle is OK. What next? Pretty soon the govt. will allow some guy to have a legally recognized marriage to a sheep, or how about a fag bigamist marriage, where ten guys could all be one big happy family. Makes me Sick! :yuk: Tim

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 10:13 AM
Well, Dude, i don't get it, Whats the problem????
The biggest problem, as i see it is that it's neccesary to make a school like that for gays to be left in peace.
Imagine if your son came home and said "dad, i think i'm gay"
What would you do???
Force him to live a lousy life in a bad marriage with a woman??
Throw him out of the house??
Or accept that God was in a bad mood the day he made your son and accept that he's happy with an other man???
I would say, that if God has been so cruel to make you gay, it's not up to me, your father to be anything else than supportive.
As long as they don't harm anyone they can do whatever they like as far as i'm concerned.
Remember this: they could'nt pick their preferences themselfes at birth, and if you ask them to have sex with a woman, you should also ask yourself "Would i have sex with a man""???
The viking.

JetBoatRich
10-30-2003, 10:15 AM
Like he said above, it could be worst. They could be showering with your son:(

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 10:29 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/57PartyCostume2-med.jpg
I stole this from the costumes thread
I thought it applied here
:DWhat next? Pretty soon the govt. will allow some guy to have a legally recognized marriage to a sheep,

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 10:40 AM
If it's a private school and somehow private funds can run it, then so be it. I don't think the government and our taxes should have to cater to the special needs of the flamers. Ridicule is a part of everything that is not the norm. Gays just need to accept it and deal with it. Sad, but true. Sorry homos.

Rivertoys
10-30-2003, 10:43 AM
They should have special schools for all the fat kids too.
The skinny kids are alway making fun of the fat ones, fatties need their own school, free of persicution.
RTJas :D

HOSS
10-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
The biggest problem, as i see it is that it's neccesary to make a school like that for gays to be left in peace.
What would you do???
Force him to live a lousy life in a bad marriage with a woman??
Throw him out of the house??
Or accept that God was in a bad mood the day he made your son and accept that he's happy with an other man???
I would say, that if God has been so cruel to make you gay, it's not up to me, your father to be anything else than supportive.
As long as they don't harm anyone they can do whatever they like as far as i'm concerned.
Remember this: they could'nt pick their preferences themselfes at birth, and if you ask them to have sex with a woman, you should also ask yourself "Would i have sex with a man""???
The viking.
I`D TELL MY SON THAT HE CAN`T BE GAY TILL HE`s 18 AND WAY THE **** OUT OF MY HOUSE! THAT`S WHAT THE **** I CAN DO!

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:01 AM
Well, hoss, the words" intolerant, ignorant, 17th century, aaaaaaaaaaand idiot, springs to my mind, but i'm such a nice guy so i'll leave them there.
The viking

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 11:04 AM
Well, hoss, the words" intolerant, ignorant, 17th century, aaaaaaaaaaand idiot, springs to my mind, but i'm such a nice guy so i'll leave them there.
The viking
I think somebody's call you out HOSS :eek: :eek: :p :p :eek:

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:05 AM
Yeah, let's get this party started the hoolign way or what.
The viking.

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 11:09 AM
I wonder if there were any gay Vikings back in the day? :D

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:10 AM
Well Viking, since you repled to a thread about penis lenght and now are rambling about gay highschools and gay rights----I`d have to say you must be trying to come out. But then i`m smart enough to read between the lines so without further ado,,,,,,,,,VIKING is in fact gay!
Please just keep doin` it the Danish way. Just do it over there. Thanks.

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by HOOTER SLED-
A whole bunch of bearded men in hats with horns sailing for months at a time to an island coverred in ice? Do you really need me to answer that!

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Maybe Viking is taking over for Boozer.

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 11:15 AM
What would you do???
The viking. I am of the opinion that it is not right to validate anything that is such a perversion of nature. If my kid came to me with such a problem I would explain how I felt about it and why, and try to help him or her get some help to alter their desire's and behavior. If that didn't work I would encourage them to live their lifestyle as quietly and unnoticed as possible. I don't think such behavior should be so socially accepted that it is flaunted publicly. I certainly wouldn't say "oh well that's ok, just go with it! There's a special school you can run off to where everyone is gay that will validate the correctness of, and encourage that lifesyle!" What if the kid could have been helped to be normal? Granted I believe that there are some people that are truly born in the wrong sexed body, but these are a rare exception. I believe that perverse behavior is simply giving in to sick or twisted desires and thoughts, and we, as human beings, are differentiated from the animals only in that we can make a conscious decision to change our behavior. As an extreme example, look at Jeffry Dahlmer. He obviously had some very sick and twisted thoughts since he was a child. Does that make it OK? If his problems had been recognized when he was young, should his parents have encouraged him, saying "well that's just the way he is"(that's a copout!) or should they have tried to get him some help? He had those desire's and fantasies for years and never acted on them. Once he decided to give in to them They became stronger and eventually became an obsession 24/7. His acts became more and more horrendous. My point is that I believe that with public acceptance of gays and special schools, demonstrations, gay adoptions, gay rights etc. etc. we are encouraging more Kids to say to themselves, when the odd thought ocassionally runs through his or her mind about a member of their own sex, "h**l, I must be gay! But it's ok! It's socially accepted so it 's cool, I'll just go with it!" instead of resisting it. Not saying I'm right, Just what I think. Tim PS Sorry for the long post but you asked!:confused:

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
A whole bunch of bearded men in hats with horns sailing for months at a time to an island coverred in ice? Do you really need me to answer that!
Maybe the horns on those hats were there for leverage as they took their man from the backside. Or maybe they were used to pull there man down harder as they suck their junk(damn, I could use one of those hats for my wife). :D

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Well Viking, since you repled to a thread about penis lenght and now are rambling about gay highschools and gay rights----I`d have to say you must be trying to come out. But then i`m smart enough to read between the lines so without further ado,,,,,,,,,VIKING is in fact gay!
Please just keep doin` it the Danish way. Just do it over there. Thanks. LMAO!

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:20 AM
In the case of Jeffrey Dahlmer, he needed his ass beat as a kid. Not by a hickory switch but more or less by the whole ****in` tree!

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:22 AM
Hoss, my dear, i can feel that you are in pain.
The clearest sign of defeat is when a man, instead of further arguments starts attacking like a horny bull,
about homovikings, i recomend "return of the vikings" feauturing the great actor John Cleese, and hoss, i don,t know if he's gay, and frankly i don't give a rats ass.
And you can say what you want, but i still think that a man who would kick his son out of the house for something wich he cannot be blamed, is less a man then many gay people. And you can count the dykes in on that one as well.
So call me homo, gay, moron, and everything you can think of, it wont make any difference to me, i know what i am, Husband, father of three, thats good enough for me.
Somehow i do not think that we ever will argee on this or what???.
The viking, just declared homo, much to his ( and his wifes) surprise.

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 11:27 AM
Is it me or do you hear Fraiser's brother Nigel's voice when you read the Viking's posts? :confused:

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:28 AM
Hootersled, you can borrow mine, for a couple of weeks, but i want it cleaned and chlored before you ship it back:D :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
10-30-2003, 11:29 AM
Hootersled
Ya don't need the horns, just put pencils in her ears and row;). But make sure to get the kind with soft erasers, she's a nice lady:D .
P.S. Can you imagine how screwed up the grads of that school will be. Just imagine how far left this schools teachings will be on civics, social studies, and revised history etc.:rolleyes:

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:29 AM
And who the (rear) **** is Nigel???
The viking

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know what "rodeopussy" is???

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Again VIKING, you came on here defending (and maybe thats your calling) gay rights. Moreover, applauding almost the thought of this school. Social acceptance or not my views are clear. Any man hungerring for another man`s penis or looking at his ass and becoming aroused is just ****in` sick. Its a plain and simple matter of naturism.
On the school deal alone, what the hell happenned to a parent`s rights to be a parent? Or have you too lost sight of that? I (as should you) dictate to an extent what kids should be allowed to do till they are of age. It will never be acceptable to me for a male to like another male in a sexual manner. Period! And thats my right!

HCS
10-30-2003, 11:34 AM
I like the idea. Keep all the ****ing fags in one spot.
Then they can all wrestle on their own mat.

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 11:34 AM
Maybe Viking is taking over for Boozer.

HOSS
10-30-2003, 11:39 AM
VIKING, remember the ALAMO! No horns baby! The ****in` Danish now on ***boat, Jesus H. Christ!

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:41 AM
Well, Hoss you have every right to your opinion, i'll respect that.
My opinion on homo's is clear too, nature made them different, and as long as they don't steal my car or harm my kin i don't care what they do
no gay has ever harmed me or my kin, so i'm happy with that.
Since an agreement on this subject is far from close, i'll end it here, i have said my opinion, and so have you.
I wish you a good evening, and some great boating too.
The viking.

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 11:53 AM
LMFAO...now children, be nice....:D

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 11:54 AM
That Viking sure is a gentle man. I mean gentleman. :D

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Well, Rodeopussy, as mentioned before is:
You take one semi-drunk bitch fresh from the nearest bar, get undressed, start the "doggystyle" up, bend slightly forward, and wisper in her ear "honey, whatever your name is, I'm HIV-positive, and then you hang on to her ass with both hands like hell. Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa.
The viking, in a funny mood today.

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 11:58 AM
If it's a private school and somehow private funds can run it, then so be it. I don't think the government and our taxes should have to cater to the special needs of the flamers. Ridicule is a part of everything that is not the norm. Gays just need to accept it and deal with it. Sad, but true. Sorry homos.
Point 1:
Social niceties end when my pocket is picked. So if it is private funding, fine. If it is the school district being PC with the local residents money...they need to be dealt with.
Point 2:
Isn't school supposed to prepare you for the real world? I think they are likely to find the real world a mean and nasty place from their cocoon in gay er um uh high school, and they won't be ready for it...
Now back to my 17th century dungeon...

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 12:00 PM
And if there's any more trouble with you guys, we'll claim the recipy for doghnuts back.
The viking.

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 12:02 PM
And if there's any more trouble with you guys, we'll claim the recipy for doghnuts back.
The viking.
Whatever :p :p :p

mikev
10-30-2003, 12:03 PM
So we Cant teach our kids to pray in school or learn the ten commandments that all are laws are based on but is ok to teach them to be gay. what is our country comming too glad my kid goes to private school. what do they teach anyway crossdressing 101?

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Point 2:
Isn't school supposed to prepare you for the real world? I think they are likely to find the real world a mean and nasty place from their cocoon in gay er um uh high school, and they won't be ready for it...
Yeah, really, what HE said!..Tim

Dr. Eagle
10-30-2003, 12:11 PM
This whole thing is about Political Correctness (PC). Also known as the dumbing down of America. It is just absolutely revolting, and this is just the tip of the friggin iceberg.

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
This whole thing is about Political Correctness (PC). Also known as the dumbing down of America. It is just absolutely revolting, and this is just the tip of the friggin iceberg.
I agree! What happened to the values that we were brought up with?
When did the social out-casts start running this country?
I remember when PC was a joke that everyone laughed at. Now it seems that we all must abide by it.
What gives?
:confused:

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 12:15 PM
I don't believe in god, for many reasons, i am a cristan by living and acting like one, i don't steal, i love my wife, i take care of my kids, i don't schrew around with my neighbours wife.
I don't claim to be better then i am.
But i refuse to hassle people i don't know or ever have met for their disavantages wich they have been born with.
Sure we can joke about them all, the blacks, the yellows, the homos, the lesbians, the fat ones, and all the rest of those, unfortunate to be in a position they did'nt ask for.
If there was a god, he would'nt allow this to happen, he would'nt allow a man like bin laden to ever be born.
The viking.

HCS
10-30-2003, 12:22 PM
God made man to swallow for only one reason.:rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
10-30-2003, 01:16 PM
The viking.
LOL
If you guys invented doughnuts, was it to play homo ring toss with? Or for practice aiming at a brown hole? :D

Keithb87
10-30-2003, 01:19 PM
And who the (rear) **** is Nigel???
The viking
Nigel is the scronny, up-town uppety brother of Fraiser,
The Prime time sitcom take off of Cheers. He has a whinny voice and a Ivy League accent.

MANIC MECHANIC
10-30-2003, 02:11 PM
I don't believe in god, for many reasons, i am a cristan by living and acting like one, i don't steal, i love my wife, i take care of my kids, i don't schrew around with my neighbours wife.
I don't claim to be better then i am.
But i refuse to hassle people i don't know or ever have met for their disavantages wich they have been born with.
Sure we can joke about them all, the blacks, the yellows, the homos, the lesbians, the fat ones, and all the rest of those, unfortunate to be in a position they did'nt ask for.
If there was a god, he would'nt allow this to happen, he would'nt allow a man like bin laden to ever be born.
The viking. God gives us our lives- it's up to us what we do with it. As far as men like BinLadin go..........You can't have good without bad, no hot without cold. Tim

You Te
10-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Anyone who spends to much time on gay topics makes me wonder.:eek:
You Te

Kilrtoy
10-30-2003, 07:41 PM
Where the hell is BOOZER, VIKING needs some BACK-THAT-ASS -UP, help from him

topgun
10-30-2003, 08:24 PM
Wow
This ones a classic, LMAO. Looks like the viking is spreading his wings or whatever. Donuts? Viking is that Danish symbology for the poop chute? :jawdrop:

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 08:47 PM
This ones a classic, LMAO. Looks like the viking is spreading his wings or whatever. Donuts? Viking is that Danish symbology for the poop chute?
If Poop chute is what i suspect it to be, the answer is no.:)
Works this way: you stole the recipy, and renamed them "donuts"
I don't believe that it has anything to do with assholes.
We do not have a cake named donut in DK.
We do have some assholes, wich we call "fruitcakes" though.
:D

Jbb
10-30-2003, 08:52 PM
This ones a classic, LMAO. Looks like the viking is spreading his wings or whatever. Donuts? Viking is that Danish symbology for the poop chute?
If Poop chute is what i suspect it to be, the answer is no.:)
Works this way: you stole the recipy, and renamed them "donuts"
I don't believe that it has anything to do with assholes.
We do not have a cake named donut in DK.
We do have some assholes, wich we call "fruitcakes" though.
:D
Stop calling Hoss names....Damm...next you will be taking his lunch money.......Like that midget did.......:D

THE VIKING
10-30-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm not calling Hoss names, i had a private conversation with him, and i'm visiting in the weekend, We have gotten to be very close, actually i have an appointment with the real estate dude, to buy his neighbours house.
But even if hoss and i has become the closest of buddys, i think that the Phrase "kiss and make up" is a bit much today..:D
So as you see, no problem
The viking

HOSS
10-31-2003, 05:21 AM
Ah ****,,,,come on now dude! **** all these fagots. Close this ****in` thread. My pop off valve is starting to shutter. Boiling pressure is way up there.
I meen think about it. Ya`ll are talkin` about a guy sniffin` another guys asshole then highly desiring stickin` his wee wee in it. Jesus Christ. It don`t get no sicker `en that!
Viking, I got somethin` for ya! Come by my residence and I`ll cook that cocktail weenie. Don`t worry it`ll be a dry roast.

HOSS
10-31-2003, 05:22 AM
My lil` present for you!

Wet Dream
10-31-2003, 05:38 AM
Right on!! I was hoping a good ol' shit-stirrin' thread could still be had on the new board. :D In my curiousity of Viking actually being from Denmark, I looked for the email address. Nothing there, but there is a homepage. Hoss, I'll let you make your own assumptions. :D Maybe it means something different over there?
Here it is: http://www.jyderupMALErSERVICE.dk/

THE VIKING
10-31-2003, 06:45 AM
Oh shit, things got stirred up or what.
The homepage refers to my paintingbuisiness, i'm a paint contractor, nothing homo in that.
And hoss, you've been a real sport here, i hope one day to enter Havasu beach with my vikinghelmet and all.
Then we will have a couple, and some pussy.
The viking.