PDA

View Full Version : Generator (battery) question

Chubby4Life
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm getting ready to install my generator system. My charging system currently has 4 Interstate batteries. I've isolated all the engine/accessory wires into 2 and the stereo system into 2. I've read up on the past generator threads and still don't have a clear picture of what to do next. I plan to remove 1 battery from the engine bank. My question is this: Will the Honda eu2000 and APS 75 be powerful enough to run my system if I remove 1 battery from the stereo bank also?
Chris

BoatFloating
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm getting ready to install my generator system. My charging system currently has 4 Interstate batteries. I've isolated all the engine/accessory wires into 2 and the stereo system into 2. I've read up on the past generator threads and still don't have a clear picture of what to do next. I plan to remove 1 battery from the engine bank. My question is this: Will the Honda eu2000 and APS 75 be powerful enough to run my system if I remove 1 battery from the stereo bank also?
Chris
I would always have 2 batteries for the genny system. Always good insurance and less strain on the APS-75