PDA

View Full Version : History Class

HOSS
10-31-2003, 02:33 PM
A whole bunch of bearded men in hats with horns sailing for months at a time to an island coverred in ice? Do you really need me to answer that!
I meen think about it. I`m startin` to think this whole HO HO HO and a botlle of rum is a hint. Wasn`t in the Navy so I was never stuck on a boat with other men for months on end. Did after rowing behing some dude did it ,,,,get to them? The horns were possibly for defense? Maybe to ram. Or were they to get rammed. Handles of sorts. Why go to an unihabitted ice coverred island with no female companion ship. Sure mountain goats thrive but what the ****? Maybe this is a precurser to the gay high school?
Ho HO HO and a bottle of rum. What the **** was that all about?
Horny hats? Viking? Someone look up Viking for an exact definition. We may all be over looking something.

Ziggy
10-31-2003, 03:45 PM
Seems to me the Pirates sang this song--I can hear it now riding the DisneyLand ride "Pirates of the Carribean"....and they chased all the women around and violated them regularly...better work on your history.

mirvin
10-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Seems to me the Pirates sang this song--I can hear it now riding the DisneyLand ride "Pirates of the Carribean"....and they chased all the women around and violated them regularly...better work on your history.
History schmistory! Aren't the vikings just the pioneers of piratin'? Like, if you're a pirate, can't you trace your liniage back to the vikings? Make sense to me...Brodie?

THE VIKING
10-31-2003, 09:17 PM
Now look brothers, for once in my time here, i'll be serious.
This viking thing vas something i took up, cause i'm from DK.
And what is more Danish then vikings.
I must admitt that it has gone further than that, with the viking theme, like horns on the deck of the boat, the exhaustsystem, pointion straight up in vikinghornshape, the "straight to valhal" name, ( valhal is the vikingwarriors paradise, where he can spend his death drinking and eating with Thor and Odin.
And i love it, beacause it's a bit nuts, and beacause it adds to the general opinion that i'm a boatnut, that people have around here.
As i see it it's "OK, nuts, but who gives a ****.
And all this curse and swear thing i have had going with Hoss, has from my side been for the fun of it, and form Hoss side too, if i read between the lines..
I have never met mr. Hoss, but i'm sure he's a semi-nutcase like myself, and would be great beerbuddymaterial, and i'm getting more and more hot on going to havasu, so maybe in the summer, Hoss, Beware of men with vikinghelmets.
And if anyone should doubt me being from DK, just ask a couple of questions, i knok most of the answers about DK, from population to the queens bra size..
The viking, serious, but not for long..........****ers.

HOSS
10-31-2003, 09:25 PM
I`m too ****ed up now, tondeal with this,,,,in tha am,,,,,,snmimmmm shmimmm, jim, sometin like that,,,,im out

Keithb87
11-01-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
I have never met mr. Hoss, but i'm sure he's a semi-nutcase like myself, and would be great beerbuddymaterial, and i'm getting more and more hot on going to havasu, so maybe in the summer, Hoss, Beware of men with vikinghelmets.
Is he saying that he's hot for HOSS ???? :D :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
Is he saying that he's hot for HOSS ????
I think he's saying that HOSS ain't so bad...for a bench racer.
However...if he's gonna go meet up with old jroos, Havasu ain't the place (no in-breeding allowed there).
He's gonna have to go down to the swamps...where the men are bench-racers and the 'coon-dogs are nervous.
Hey Viking...ever seen "Deliverance"?

THE VIKING
11-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Is that the original title for "deep Throat"?? in that case yes.
The viking

Havasu Hangin'
11-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
Is that the original title for "deep Throat"?? in that case yes.
Nope...recognize this guy?
http://www.destgulch.com/images/deliv05.jpg
I'll give you a hint...it's not Little Joe.

MANIC MECHANIC
11-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Nope...recognize this guy?
http://www.destgulch.com/images/deliv05.jpg
I'll give you a hint...it's not Little Joe. Her's another hint: He finks yoo got's a real purdy mouf.

THE VIKING
11-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Naaaaaaa, he looks like the surgeon that gave me my labotomy, But no i dont't--------------------------Daaaaaaaaaaad, what are you doing on Hotbat, and why are you wearing green clothes????
Small world, is'nt it.
The eeeeeeeerrrrrhhhh---someone.