PDA

View Full Version : I Saw A Bad Crash Today!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
10-31-2003, 04:25 PM
I was driving on RT 90 coming from Boston back home today. I just happen to glance over to the East Bound side of the highway. I see this car come flying over the gaurdrails. Im thinking HOLY SHIT...:eek:
The next thing I know the drivers door comes open and out comes the girl on the ground. The car went one way and she went the other. Im not sure if she made it or not. It looked really bad.
What a commercial for wearing a seat belt.:frown:

Wet Dream
10-31-2003, 04:32 PM
I was down by the Jersey side of Philly the other day and we had plenty of rain. I was on I-295 southbound (NJ) and something didn't look right. On the northbound side there was a Camry hauling ass (70mph) but his headlights were pointed toward me. I watched him (or her) pull 360*'s and head in every direction before using all 3 lanes and ending up on the right hand bank in the grass. SOB never hit a thing, but sure did use every bit of road he could. I'm thinking the hydroplane thing came into play.. There was a lot of heavy steady rain.

DansBlown73Nordic
10-31-2003, 04:36 PM
This was really scary. as long as I could see her she never moved.:(
It was a real long day. At first I thought I was seeing things...:eek: Then I realized it was really happening.:frown: Looked like a scene from a Movie....

fourspeednup
10-31-2003, 04:38 PM
My buddy lost a lower control arm on his Datsun pickup(with a 350). Hooked hard right at 75 mph across 4 lanes. Ended up in a bush without a scratch. I was in the car behind, it looked like slow-mo:eek: :eek:

Wet Dream
10-31-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
it looked like slow-mo:eek: :eek:
Weird how that happens.

Rivertoys
10-31-2003, 04:42 PM
My Mom lost one of her best friends over the summer due to not wearing a seat belt. I don't want the the government telling me I have to do something, but there's not doubt they save lives.
RTJas