PDA

View Full Version : More news about the"Bad"economy...

HighRoller
11-01-2003, 06:16 PM
All I keep hearing all day on the TV and radio is how"bad"the economy is.Now we find out the GDP increased 7.2% last quarter,the biggest increase in 19 YEARS!Wal Mart,Home Depot and Lowe's all had double digit sales increases.Where is this bad economy I keep hearing about?The Democrats are constantly whining about how this is the worst economy in 20 years.They wouldn't lie just because a Republican is in office would they?

Havasu Hangin'
11-01-2003, 06:18 PM
And the job outlook?

HCS
11-01-2003, 06:22 PM
The liberal media is looking for every reason posible to beat up on George Bush and his policies.
They cringe when their wrong. It's kill'n um.

fourspeednup
11-01-2003, 07:10 PM
My econ teacher was freakin out the other day. Told us not to think too much of it. Just a number. I wish I could give his reasoning, but I went back to sleep:D

sandblasted
11-01-2003, 07:20 PM
I wish someone had told all the assholes at Home Depot today that the economy was bad so I didn't have to spend 10 minutes looking for a parking spot or stand in line for 15 minutes!!;)

gigamurph
11-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
My econ teacher was freakin out the other day. Told us not to think too much of it. Just a number. I wish I could give his reasoning, but I went back to sleep:D Yep; just another MANIPULATED number! I don't give a flyin'' s**t what's in office; ya can't tell me that your dollar still has the worth it did 2 years ago! H**l! It doesn't match up to last year! The economy is still in the crapper, Republican admin., Democratic admin., three-legged donkey admin., whatever! Just my opinion! :(

Havasu_Dreamin
11-01-2003, 10:00 PM
The lame-ass dems will continue to whine about the economy as it is the start of an election year. F**KIN LYING LOSERS!

fourspeednup
11-01-2003, 10:06 PM
Yep; just another MANIPULATED number! I don't give a flyin'' s**t what's in office; ya can't tell me that your dollar still has the worth it did 2 years ago! H**l! It doesn't match up to last year! The economy is still in the crapper, Republican admin., Democratic admin., three-legged donkey admin., whatever! Just my opinion!
Yeah, it was something like that...although if he'd said it like THAT, I probably wouldn't have gone to sleep;)

bigq
11-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
And the job outlook?
Usually the first to go and last to pick up.