PDA

View Full Version : Un Mas

HOSS
11-01-2003, 08:12 PM
I quit drinking. Smoking is next. Haven`t read all the stupid shit I typed last night and would rather not. Best thing is that from now on I will be totally alcohol free! Free at last, free at last, thank GOD I`m free at last. That stuff is poison.
And yes, the wife was pissed off at me all day. Don`t really know what I did but it can`t be good.:frown:

Mandelon
11-01-2003, 08:12 PM
I think you asked her for anal...............:D

HOSS
11-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Maybe I tried anal without permission. I`m thinkin` that might be it.:confused:

Infomaniac
11-01-2003, 10:41 PM
What about the heroin?

fourspeednup
11-02-2003, 12:30 AM
What about the heroin?
Once the wicked itching stops, you gotta worry about covering up the needle tracks...
Not that I WOULD KNOW or anything:D

MANIC MECHANIC
11-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by HOSS
And yes, the wife was pissed off at me all day. Don`t really know what I did but it can`t be good.:frown:
S**t like that happens don't it?
:)

sidewound
11-02-2003, 09:22 AM
I quit drinking. Smoking is next. Haven`t read all the stupid shit I typed last night and would rather not. Best thing is that from now on I will be totally alcohol free! Free at last, free at last, thank GOD I`m free at last. That stuff is poison.
I ain't buyin the alcahol free deal! I can't do it.
Peace Man:cool:
CESAR

OutCole'd
11-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Best of luck Hoss !!

leibniz
11-02-2003, 12:46 PM
You might find her easier to tolerate while hammered.
(Not that I would know anything about that.)
:rolleyes:

Jbb
11-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Hoss.....Alcohol free and making room for the midgets.....:p

Tom Brown
11-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Shit, HOSS... I can't understand a word you typed. :confused: