PDA

View Full Version : Celibrity Sightings

Casanova
11-02-2003, 09:43 AM
At the past L A Boat show, we were checking out some stuff at a booth when actor Kurt Russel walked up and bought a few things.
He turned and walked away when a goofy drunk that was following him yelled back to his group; "Yea, it's him!!!".
That was it, the drunks group mob'd Kurt and he had to make an exit from the boat show.
He stood just under 5'11", and I'd bet no more than 140 lbs. All skin and bones.
Famous people are usually little people.
I like to borrow my daughters Miata, drop the top and take a date through the local canyons to have lunch or dinner and a drink at the Polo lounge in Beverly Hills.
All, I mean all the conservative TV , radio, and print commentators hang out at the Polo lounge.
Walter Williams, Terry Jefferies, George Will, Hannity when he's in town (with his wife), all the conservative talking heads you see on TV drink at the Polo Lounge.
I never talk to celibs, but drunks make friends easy and I can't resist. Thay're all friendly, and love to talk about anything.
The girl I take out looks like Helen Hunt. Bartenders, waitresses, and bold tourists swear she's Helen Hunt. Often they won't go away and take our word for it that she isnt.
I can see how it could be a hassle.
My daughter worked with Helen Hunt recently and say she's very tiny, probably weights no more than 85 lbs.
Saw Boy George at the airport. The dude is a monster. 6'5"+ easily.
Huge head, arms and hands. Giagantic.
They were filming the Cat in the Hat movie close by earlier this year.
I love to go to PF Changs for dinner and who should walk up behind us but Mike Meyers.
Eating at the bar is the thing to do at PG Changs and they were waiting for some seats to clear. We had an empty spot next to us, and the people on the other side side moved down a notch and Meyers and his date sat down to dinner.
He's a really small, slightly built guy. I bet,, maybe 110 lbs tops.
I rarely talk to celibs, and no one reconised him and he and his date ate and drank in peace.
Any new celib sightings:

bigq
11-02-2003, 09:57 AM
Only one I ever saw was at a martial arts tournament I was at. Chuck Norris was there and I think your right , most are small. I was suprised at how small he was, kinda funny, the screen makes him seems so big. It was from a distance, so maybe he was bigger than it seems, I was kinda pre occupied.

Sandbar Junkies
11-02-2003, 04:15 PM
Went to a Holloween party last Sat. night in Hollywood and Corey Feldman was there dressed as super man. He seemed to be a nice guy.

Big Proppa
11-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Me and the wife went down to hollywood to see a comedian amonth or so ago and ran into - The dude from friend mike or matt perry and the chick that's known for uncrossing her legs and showing the beave and Jim Carey - they were all their just sitting in the audiance having drinks.

24ROD
11-02-2003, 05:57 PM
Ran into Tommy Lasorda the other night at Marie Calanders in Fullerton. He is allso a small guy in height, but not around the waist:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2003, 06:20 PM
thats from marie calenders.