PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Still Suck

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 03:18 PM
What happen to the RAIDER NATION on here?
They still suck and all their fans have split town I guess. Or are their heads in the sand hoping noone will see them.
those guys are a bunch of Primadonna's :yuk:

beached 1
11-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Yes they are playing like shit. :( It's not like we Raider fans can argue with you, so what do you want?

Ziggy
11-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Try being a Charger Fan...think you guys got it bad. Well at least we're not defending AFC champs looking like chumps, Chargers are just where many expected them to be.:(

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 04:28 PM
I was waiting to post something about them, until the Broncos play tonight.:( payback is a bitch

beached 1
11-03-2003, 04:32 PM
The Broncos have about as many injuries as the Raiders do (just not as many losses :( ). It's gonna be a tough one for them tonight. As a true Bronco hater, I'll be rooting for them however. Hate the Pats even more. Buncha tuck rule pussies.
:yuk:

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 04:36 PM
I dont want anything
i guess i'm a raider hater and im just busting their balls

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by beached 1
The Broncos have about as many injuries as the Raiders do (just not as many losses :( ). It's gonna be a tough one for them tonight. As a true Bronco hater, I'll be rooting for them however. Hate the Pats even more. Buncha tuck rule pussies.
I know that hate, I was behind the Raiders when they played the Chiefs a couple weeks ago. :mad: :mad:

jbtrailerjim
11-03-2003, 04:37 PM
I'd love to talk shit about the Raiders but my team (Steelers) are not looking so hot either. But what the hell....**** the Raiders!! I love seeing them lose.:D They looked awful yesterday against another shitty team.

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
beached1, this will make you feel better:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414beached.jpg

Mrs Luvnlife
11-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What happen to the RAIDER NATION on here?
They still suck and all their fans have split town I guess. Or are their heads in the sand hoping noone will see them.
those guys are a bunch of Primadonna's :yuk:
Just curious why you always bag on the Raiders, that's fine, but seems to me like you have a problem with them, kind of like that's the only team you mention that sucks. Perhaps you were a fan at one time and the team up and split the L.A. area and you are a little pissed about it?? Just wanting to find out why you hate the Raiders so bad. They do suck, they need a complete team over-haul, guess us Raider fans will find out what, if any changes will be made to the team at the end of the season. There are plenty of other teams that suck too, but we don't seem to hear about them. :confused:

Ziggy
11-03-2003, 04:41 PM
There seems to be a larger than normal amount of bad teams(or playing shitty) this year.
I hate the Raiders ever since back then, way back then. But it does give me something to talk to my sister-in-law about since she is a Raider Fan.
Denver will most likely get stomped tonight, and I very much dislike Shanahan so its good for me.

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Jen, mostly because some of the fans can be jerks. The whole Raider Nation thing is a joke and then there is Al Davis:yuk:

beached 1
11-03-2003, 04:42 PM
JBR, you're a real bastard.

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 04:44 PM
JBR, you're a real bastard.
Sorry, I think I do owe you a beer.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Jen, mostly because some of the fans can be jerks. The whole Raider Nation thing is a joke and then there is Al Davis:yuk:
Alright, I fess up, I've been to many a Raider games, and yes.....I was one of 'those' fans - and still am, but it doesn't make me a bad guy (or bad girl for that matter). It was so much fun going to the games, I never threw my beer at anyone (too expensive) and would much rather drink it than waste it and.......never, well I don't think I remember ever starting any fights. I'm still here, so I guess I never did. I don't care for Al Davis myself, but that doesn't mean I have to go and be a fan of womens soccer!!!!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 04:50 PM
MRSLUVNLIFE,
Actually I grew up loving the raiders,
But about 15 years ago when it became the SHIEK thing for all the pieces of shit, dirtbag,low lifes to like the raiders, things changed. You look at the shit bags that follow that team everygang banger, piece of shit, troll, scum bag. Now, not all raider fans are that way, Just a huge majority of them. Its just a thread. Yes they are the only team i pick on because they are the easiest team to pick on
If I said the patriots suck, NO ONE WOULD CARE......

beached 1
11-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
You're starting to sound a little jealous. Now's you're chance. You can start up your own Bronco fan club, nation thingy.
:D
You could call it the Bronco Buckaroos. And if ya set up a web site with a message board, RD will have about 5,000 posts on it before this years Superbowl. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-03-2003, 04:54 PM
peanuts here,,, get your hot roasted peanuts here,,,,,
who's gettin the beer. :D

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 04:56 PM
You're starting to sound a little jealous. Now's you're chance. You can start up your own Bronco fan club, nation thingy. You could call it the Bronco Buckaroos. And if ya set up a web site with a message board, RD will have about 5,000 posts on it before this years Superbowl.
LOLlove the RD thing:D

NorCal Gameshow
11-03-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
peanuts here,,, get your hot roasted peanuts here,,,,,
who's gettin the beer. :D
coldie coming your way:D

beached 1
11-03-2003, 05:06 PM
MRSLUVNLIFE,
But about 15 years ago when it became the SHIEK thing for all the pieces of shit, dirtbag,low lifes to like the raiders, things changed. You look at the shit bags that follow that team everygang banger, piece of shit, troll, scum bag. Now, not all raider fans are that way, Just a huge majority of them. Its just a thread. Yes they are the only team i pick on because they are the easiest team to pick on
I love the Raiders for many reasons other teams cannot give me.
Hate Al Davis? the man who gave us:
Howie Long
John Madden
The Stork
The asassin
Mat Millen
Ken (the real Snake) Stabler
Jim Plunket
Fred Biletnikoff
Jim Otto
Gene Upshaw..I could go on
Al Davis gives guys a second chance too. I love that. The Raiders have always been there for players that are considered to be washed up or too old for other teams. Old guys and has beens proving people wrong. Well, not so much this year. They'll be back soon. It's time to rebuild is all. It happens.
BTW, Al Davis waited for 13 friggen years for LA to build him a sate of the art stadium like he was promised. LA never delivered and the Raiders lost money for years palying in an old POS stadium. I'm glad they're back in Oakland however.
As for the bangers and homeboys, they are just fans for the colors and Bad Boy image the Raiders have always had. For every one of them, there are good people such as myself who love them too.
Name any team by their colors alone and no one can tell who you are talking about, but when you say Silver and Black, you it's the Raidahs!
:cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-03-2003, 05:12 PM
MRSLUVNLIFE,
Okay, I gotcha, I 100% agree with you on the fan thing, unfortunately that isn't going to change me, I'm a little white girl that will always love those Raiders, so you bag all you want, just had to find out what it was that bothered you. You're right noone would care about the Patriots or the Lions for that matter, I'm from Michigan, but born to be a Raider fan, so I'll continue to play my part. :D

sandblasted
11-03-2003, 05:16 PM
I love the Raiders for many reasons other teams cannot give me.
Hate Al Davis? the man who gave us:
Howie Long
John Madden
The Stork
The asassin
Mat Millen
Ken (the real Snake) Stabler
Jim Plunket
Fred Biletnikoff
Jim Otto
Gene Upshaw..I could go on
Al Davis gives guys a second chance too. I love that. The Raiders have always been there for players that are considered to be washed up or too old for other teams. Old guys and has beens proving people wrong. Well, not so much this year. They'll be back soon. It's time to rebuild is all. It happens.
BTW, Al Davis waited for 13 friggen years for LA to build him a sate of the art stadium like he was promised. LA never delivered and the Raiders lost money for years palying in an old POS stadium. I'm glad they're back in Oakland however.
As for the bangers and homeboys, they are just fans for the colors and Bad Boy image the Raiders have always had. For every one of them, there are good people such as myself who love them too.
Name any team by their colors alone and no one can tell who you are talking about, but when you say Silver and Black, you it's the Raidahs!
:cool:
beached 1, you stole my thunder! I signed in just so I could mention some of the great players in Raider history..
I think the worst thing the Raiders ever did was move to L.A.., sure they won a super bowl but it was with players from oakland. It didn't take the Raiders long to turn into another busted L.A. franchise..just like the Lams.
The real problem this year is they are too old and slow! Plus the offensive line is not protecting the QB..
Oh well, there is always next year!

diggler
11-03-2003, 05:18 PM
I was born and raised in Michigan so I've always been a Lions fan. Hell, I even remember Billy Sims and when Queen was playing "another one bites the dust". Living in the bay area, I see all kinds of strange things.
Now, keep in mind I'm stereotyping when I write the following...
There seems to be a huge "class" difference when comparing the East Bay teams vs. the San Francisco teams. This is really reflected when comparing the Raider fan base compared to the 49er fan base. I've only been out here a short time, but I'm pretty sick and tired of shit happening on Bart on the way home and a game just happens to be letting out when I'm passing through.

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Those are all great players and Raiders,
But who the hell do they have now,
A bunch of old broke men....

beached 1
11-03-2003, 07:03 PM
A bunch of old broke men....
Rich Gannon, Tim Brown and Jerry Rice deserve a better discription than that.

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Rich Gannon, Tim Brown and Jerry Rice deserve a better discription than that.
I agree, The receivers are future hall of famers.:)

Kilrtoy
11-03-2003, 07:16 PM
You are right
they are Future hall of famers who time is about to pass.
Still old men

Mrs Luvnlife
11-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Yea its fun to make fun of them. Damn they suck this year. But they are 01 and 02 AFC Champs. That's why I'm not a trash talker. Because it anyones game on Sunday. By the way Kilrtoy:D I asked you this one other time on one of the Raider Hater threads :D What team do you root for and back?:D Because you didn't answer me on that thread.:D

LUVNLIFE
11-03-2003, 07:55 PM
By the way. I effed up. That was Luvnlife not the Mrs. Nobody is perfect, not even the Raiders.:D

MagicMtnDan
11-04-2003, 06:53 PM
Callahan fires back at Raiders CB
Associated Press
Rod Woodson jokingly offered up the idea of hanging a suggestion box outside Oakland's practice facility for anybody who thinks they can solve the mess the Raiders are in.
THE TEAM'S OTHER Woodson, four-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Woodson, is at the center of the turmoil - the off-field stuff anyway. Twice in five days he publicly criticized second-year coach Bill Callahan, saying Callahan is stubborn and has lost control of his team, and that the Raiders are falling apart.
On Monday, Callahan called the comments "inappropriate and inaccurate."
"As long as he comes here to 1220 Harbor Bay, he'll find the team," Rod Woodson said in a nearly empty Raiders locker room. "I'm pretty sure you can't lose 53 guys. We're not playing hide-and-seek here. You never quit playing, because you play for each other."
He claims "there is no internal grumbling," but apparently changed his stance upon learning Callahan and Charles Woodson haven't spoken in a month.
If Oakland hasn't imploded already, the team seems on the brink of major disaster only eight games removed from its Super Bowl loss to Tampa Bay. Callahan insists he isn't worried about his job security and that he still has all faith in his coaching philosophy and the strength of his staff.
But owner Al Davis certainly isn't going to put up with pathetic play and conflicting egos.
Things became significantly worse Sunday when the Raiders lost 23-13 at Detroit, losing their backup-turned-starting quarterback in the process. Marques Tuiasosopo partially tore a ligament his left knee while filling in for injured 2002 MVP Rich Gannon, and the Raiders will likely turn to third-stringer Rick Mirer this week to face the New York Jets. They were beat up enough already.
"I mean, we lost one game now to the Detroit Lions, who coach says was an outstanding football team," Rod Woodson said. "So, I guess the Jets are going to be - whoooo - they might be going to the Super Bowl."
The Raiders have reached record lows. They are all but out of the playoff race after a 2-6 start, their worst start since beginning 1-6-1 in 1964. They appear to be losing faith in each other and their coaches.
"I'm just the spokesperson," Charles Woodson said after Sunday's setback. "The more you talk to other guys, you'll understand where I'm coming from. I wasn't appointed, but I just felt that it was time."
What made him speak out?
"We're 2-6, how much longer can we wait?" he said.
Some players say Charles Woodson and Callahan desperately need to sit down and talk. There are still eight games to go and if the disorder isn't rectified soon, Woodson might just boil over every Sunday night the rest of the way.
Callahan said he will deal with the situation at the appropriate time. His office door is always open to players, he said.
"I'm going to continue to just emphasize how I'm going to manage this program," Callahan said. "I'm a firm believer in the way and the course that we're headed in. I will not waver one ounce. I'm going to continue to function the way I always have. I do communicate well, and I always felt that as a coach I try to enhance my communication skills with the team and talk to the team honestly and openly.
"Sometimes it's brutally honest and sometimes it hurts them a little bit. ... I'm not going to give in to the negativity, and I'm not going to fuel negativity with Charles Woodson.
"I think it takes away from what I believe in, and that's the integrity of this game, and I've made it a point as the head coach, as the leader of this team, not to publicly criticize my players. And I won't. ...
"What goes on within the realm of the four walls of the team meeting room, I've always felt stays in that room."
In this case, Rod Woodson doesn't believe that's the best approach.
"Well, it's like this is your home," he said. "He has 53 kids. You don't ignore 53 kids. It's not right. I wouldn't ignore my daughter for a month."
Other teams know how vulnerable - and beatable - these Raiders are, but that they still have potential to salvage their season.
"Oakland still has a great team on paper, but right now they're in trouble," Detroit running back Olandis Gary said Monday. "They've got people talking about their coach in the papers. That's not good.
"But they started off bad last year, and during that time, I remember them kicking us around last year when I was in Denver. They still have a lot of talent, so there's still time for them to have a good year."
Several players have come to Callahan's defense and taken responsibility for the Raiders' ugly performances. But with both Charles and Rod Woodson working as critics, who knows how long it'll be before they all start turning on the man in charge.
"There's a lot going on," Jerry Rice said Monday. "Sometimes you have to address situations and try to resolve it. We're basically behind Bill Callahan."
For the reeling Raiders, "basically" might not be enough.

beached 1
11-04-2003, 07:58 PM
That pretty much sums it all up. The Raiders are in trouble. They're injured, they're not making good plays, believe it or not, they lost some good players to the salary cap last year, Sam Adams, John Richie, Terry Kirby, Jordan to name a few. They're not done yet, but playoffs are out of the question.
One thing is for sure IMO. Al Davis listens to his players. If Callahan doesn't figure a way to rally the troops and get their respect. he'll be looking for a job in Jan. I"ll put $$ on it. If you don't believe me just ask that wonky eyed SOB that coaches the Bucaroos. Howie and the boys didn't like him, so Al sent him packing. Now he seems to find a way to kick our ass every year, but that's beside the point. :D