PDA

View Full Version : Freeway Shooting & People are Dead...And It's NOT in California!

MagicMtnDan
11-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Freeway shooting -- 4 dead, 3 hurt
BREAKING NEWS, Associated Press
Gunfire erupted on the Interstate 10 freeway Tuesday, triggering a multi-vehicle pileup. Authorities reported four people were killed by gunfire and three others were injured.
FRANK VALENZUELA, a spokesman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety, said authorities initially received calls about a multiple-vehicle accident near an I-10 rest stop outside Casa Grande, a town southeast of Phoenix, which was quickly followed by calls reporting a shooting in the same area.
He said officers found four people shot to death at the scene.
Two other vehicles believed to have been involved in the incident were later found abandoned in the Chandler area.
Witnesses told authorities several people got out of one vehicle and ran into the desert, Valenzuela said.
He didn't have details on where the injured people were found.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 11:38 AM
so i take it still under investigation. and still to be determined if alcohol was involved. sorry to here about the deaths though.

Seadog
11-04-2003, 01:43 PM
The report I read said that it appeared to be connected to illegal immigrants.

spectratoad
11-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Seadog
Imagine that???? :mad:

roln 20s
11-05-2003, 12:01 PM
I also heard on the Phx news they felt Immigrants were involved, which would make perfect sence considering the Mexico President was in Phx discussing that issue and more as Phx people protested outside of the meeting- stating to CLOSE the border.
This is definately a sad tragedy, but rather they are illegal immigrants, legal immigrants or US Citizens, they should enjoy spending time in jail or being executed for their crimes. I feel for the victims, especially since that could have been anyone driving down the freeway- even us.
Roln 20s

Wet Dream
11-05-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Seadog
Is it a Wal_Mart related incident? :D