PDA

View Full Version : how else is guilty of this?

Ntwotrance
11-04-2003, 02:05 PM
my boss walks in, starts yacking about nothing that I really care to hear about, and so I open up an email and address it to him, telling him what a worthless piece of crap he is, and so on and so forth (actually needing something to make myself look to busy to hear what he has to say to me), and he leaves...well, the phone rings, and I almost sent the damn thing out....anyone else do anything stupid like that?

Ntwotrance
11-04-2003, 02:06 PM
should have read, "who else is guilty of this?"....damn phone....

Her454
11-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Nope, happy to say.

BADBLOWN572
11-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Nope. Usually I let me boss know exactly what I think of him. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. No need for typing out e-mails. Go straight to the source.

Keithb87
11-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Nope. Can't say that I have done that.
I would reccomend that in the future you put your own e-mail address in so if you do accidently send it, it will go to you. :cool:

MsDrmr
11-04-2003, 02:28 PM
Lucky enough to work for a boss thats pretty cool so I don't have that issue, he's kinda absent minded but thats about it.

mirvin
11-04-2003, 02:29 PM
I worked with this chick that liked to wear really short skirts and g strings and she did a whole bunch of bending over the desks and what not. The boss was a woman, she already didn't like her.
So I'm sitting at my desk, this girl is bent over the desk talking to me, the boss walks in, with a guest, apparently the girls skirt was caught in her g string and the boss woman went nuts, yelling and screaming.
It was fun.