PDA

View Full Version : Marina, CA--Anybody ever lived there?

hd&boatrider
11-06-2003, 09:25 AM
Just wondering if any of you grew up there or in the surrounding areas.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-06-2003, 09:27 AM
which marina, marina del rey or playa del rey. ????

hd&boatrider
11-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
which marina, marina del rey or playa del rey. ????
Just plain old Marina---It is located on the Monterey Pennisula up North.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-06-2003, 09:32 AM
sorry. i thought you were talking about the one closer to me. but the ones down here are real nice. :D and we could always use a boater close by. :D

hd&boatrider
11-06-2003, 09:35 AM
sorry. i thought you were talking about the one closer to me. but the ones down here are real nice. :D and we could always use a boater close by. :D
I am close by MFV.....Corona...not Corona Del Mar! lol My family (I have 10 brothers and sisters) grew up in Marina/Monterey. Just curious if anybody else is from there. If so they probably know of our family.

THOR
11-06-2003, 10:03 AM
I work in Marina Del Rey.

mirvin
11-06-2003, 10:06 AM
HIGHJACK!!!
I think there's qite a few around MRS FLYIN VEE, maybe they're just shy? I'm in Torrance and I drive through your area every morning and every evening. I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys pulling your boat before, along with many others. The 405 is like a catwalk on Friday's;)
Mirvin

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
HIGHJACK!!!
I think there's qite a few around MRS FLYIN VEE, maybe they're just shy? I'm in Torrance and I drive through your area every morning and every evening. I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys pulling your boat before, along with many others. The 405 is like a catwalk on Friday's;)
Mirvin
you probably have we live right off of sepulveda and the 405 on Braddock. DR. :D

mirvin
11-06-2003, 10:14 AM
you probably have we live right off of sepulveda and the 405 on Braddock. DR. :D
Very nice! I think I saw "luvnlife" yesterday. Black suburban with licence "luvnlife". I also saw that big ass schiada a few times this summer, you know, the big orange and purple one. I'm always looking!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-06-2003, 10:19 AM
there are quite a few people that come through our way . the 405 is always full of nice boats wether their on the boards or not i don't know. :D :)

hd&boatrider
11-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Terrorists!
;) :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Terrorists!
;) :p
not a terrorist just a thread high jacker. :D sorry. :(