PDA

View Full Version : national husband cook the dinner day?

NorCal Gameshow
11-06-2003, 05:28 PM
is wifey yanking my chain:confused:

Phil Deez Knutts
11-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Whats for dinner?
Knutt 'n Honey

spectratoad
11-07-2003, 07:59 AM
Remind her also that March 22nd is Steak and Blowjob Day. You may be able to get away with telling her that Steak & BJ Day is on the same day as Husband cook dinner day.:D

JetBoatRich
11-07-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Phil Deez Knutts
Whats for dinner?
Knutt 'n Honey
LMAO:D

HCS
11-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by spectratoad
Remind her also that March 22nd is Steak and Blowjob Day. You may be able to get away with telling her that Steak & BJ Day is on the same day as Husband cook dinner day.:D
I think your right, It must be the same day.;)

91nordic29
11-07-2003, 08:16 AM
when i ask hubby to cook dinner, he ALWAYS asks if i want pepperoni or extra krispy!!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-07-2003, 08:47 AM
it's not delivery, it's degorno. (sp ck) :D

NorCal Gameshow
11-07-2003, 09:12 AM
a strong marriage comprises of teamwork....i'll cook the steak and she can take care of the rest :)

jackpunx
11-07-2003, 09:14 AM
SHHHH... I have mine conviced that its everyday that starts with a T:D

JetBoatRich
11-07-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by jackpunx
SHHHH... I have mine conviced that its everyday that starts with a T:D
I thought it was days that end in "Y":rolleyes:

MJ19
11-07-2003, 09:19 AM
Shhhhhhh what's all this talk about National Hubby Cook Day???
H-E-L-L-O...you're peeing in my cherrios here...I had Miller convinced this was a MONTHLY thing, not annually! :D

THE VIKING
11-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Mrs. v, behind my outer shell ( vikingshaped) hides a great cook, i'm always the cook in my house, my wife has no interrest in cooking, and i love it, and i do it all, including dinner for guests, the duck for christmas, along with the roast pork, the close to national dish " Flaeskesteg" desserts and all.
The viking.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-07-2003, 09:31 AM
that is a good man Viking. to tell the truth. Mr Vee does most of the cooking here too. If it wasn't for him i think we would all starve. I only cook normally on the big holidays and just here and there. he loves to cook. I don't really care for it too much myself. I like to burn alot of stuff. :D when we first got married i only knew mac and cheese. but now he won't touch the stuff. LOL!:D

MJ19
11-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by THE VIKING
Mrs. v, behind my outer shell ( vikingshaped) hides a great cook, i'm always the cook in my house, my wife has no interrest in cooking, and i love it, and i do it all, including dinner for guests, the duck for christmas, along with the roast pork, the close to national dish " Flaeskesteg" desserts and all.
The viking.
Are you part woman? :confused:
You must be inorder to be that awesome! :D

MJ19
11-07-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
that is a good man Viking. to tell the truth. Mr Vee does most of the cooking here too. If it wasn't for him i think we would all starve. I only cook normally on the big holidays and just here and there. he loves to cook. I don't really care for it too much myself. I like to burn alot of stuff. :D when we first got married i only knew mac and cheese. but now he won't touch the stuff. LOL!:D
LOL...when we first got married, it was Hamburger Helper and we knew when it was finished cooking because the smoke alarm would go off...not to mention our dog was freaked everytime I stepped into the kitchen (she'd run into the back room and huddle in the corner) :frown:
I've gotten MUCH better over the years...I actually do breakfast & dinner now :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-07-2003, 09:40 AM
LMAO!! MJ19 i was cooking chicken one year on x-mas vacation with the kids and we have a santa that comes around on a sled for the kids in the neighbor hood and we went out to see him. well you guessed it i forgot about the chicken and all of a sudden there were fire trucks comin from every where. they were in front of our house and i said" damn someones house is on fire. " well it was my chicken. :( i was so imbarresed because at the time my dad worked for the fire dept. and i still don't hear the end of it and it's been 7 years. :D go figure. I never did that again. :D not yet anyway. ;)

91nordic29
11-07-2003, 09:48 AM
i caught my chicken BEFORE the fire dept. had to come but the same story!!!

MJ19
11-07-2003, 09:48 AM
LMAO!! MJ19 i was cooking chicken one year on x-mas vacation with the kids and we have a santa that comes around on a sled for the kids in the neighbor hood and we went out to see him. well you guessed it i forgot about the chicken and all of a sudden there were fire trucks comin from every where. they were in front of our house and i said" damn someones house is on fire. " well it was my chicken. :( i was so imbarresed because at the time my dad worked for the fire dept. and i still don't hear the end of it and it's been 7 years. :D go figure. I never did that again. :D not yet anyway. ;)
Once I was house sitting a local cop's house and forgot I put Broccoli on the stove for dinner. ADD set in and I headed out to go shopping (about 30 miles north was the nearest market at the time) saw a package of broccoli in the frozen section and freaked :eek: ...hauld my little arc back to Solvang (took 30 minutes, but seemed like 3 hours) to find ashes sitting on their stove and their house REAKED of burnt broccoli...Thank Heaven's I didn't burn down their house...we are still friends, but I never did house sit for them again :D

THE VIKING
11-07-2003, 09:52 AM
No, Mj19 not at all, i do it partially to keep me and the kids alive and well.
When she cooks everything she makes turns out to be some sort of "pandoras box"
I cook, She blow, Very simple.
The viking.

THE VIKING
11-07-2003, 09:57 AM
And i got a bick D... too.
V.

spectratoad
11-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
Shhhhhhh what's all this talk about National Hubby Cook Day???
H-E-L-L-O...you're peeing in my cherrios here...I had Miller convinced this was a MONTHLY thing, not annually! :D
There we have it. One of our female members agrees that Steak and BJ Day is monthly. That should clear up any misconception.:D :D :D

Keithb87
11-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
LOL...when we first got married, it was Hamburger Helper .....
.......... when we first got married i only knew mac and cheese. ........
Are you kidding. That's all my we eat. :eek: :eek: :D

MsDrmr
11-07-2003, 10:38 AM
Everyday is steak and bj day, sometimes just without the steak......and sometimes he cooks too,,,,it'll keep the menu a secret