PDA

View Full Version : looking for a place to rent for the week in havasu

eliminator1974
03-22-2006, 08:12 PM
I am looking for a place to rent in lake havasu on the water for a week in July. If anyone has any info, that would be great. I would like a place were I can see my boat from the condo/room

shadow
03-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Only thing you will be able to rent "on the water" would be a hotel room or campsite.No houses.If you need some hotel contacts say the word.
There are some condos in the channel you can rent.

BadKachina
03-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I use these guys all the time. They have some really nice houses. They even have some condo's on the water.
rentals (http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com/)

SummerBreeze
03-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Nautical Inn Resort

eliminator1974
03-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I would like some info on the hotels. what would be the best spot for the 4th weekend, a hotel room or a condo? ive never been to havasu. Im from indiana, thanks

lalhc
03-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Ask for Jeannette or Cheryl @ Lake Havasu Rentals. Their # is 800-279-4712. They're my property managers for my house that I rent out in the winter.

BadKachina
03-22-2006, 08:33 PM
I would like some info on the hotels. what would be the best spot for the 4th weekend, a hotel room or a condo? ive never been to havasu. Im from indiana, thanks
4th of July is awesome from the water, but it's so crowded that the hassle wasn't worth the payoff for me. Just my opinion though. When we went, all the launch ramps were full except site 6. It took us 3 1/2 hours to get off the water one night. If you are going to stay on the Fourth I would get a room at the Nautical and keep your boat in the water all weekend or find a condo on the water so you don't have to deal with lauching and taking your boat out of the water every day.

BadKachina
03-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Ask for Jeannette or Cheryl @ Lake Havasu Rentals. Their # is 800-279-4712. They're my property managers for my house that I rent out in the winter.
That's the link for them that I left up above. I would highly recommend them.

OutCole'd
03-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I heard this place rents out places for any where from one night to a whole Summer....
http://www.islanderrvresort.com/
Private launch & all.

shadow
03-22-2006, 08:41 PM
4th of July is awesome from the water, but it's so crowded that the hassle wasn't worth the payoff for me. Just my opinion though. When we went, all the launch ramps were full except site 6. It took us 3 1/2 hours to get off the water one night. If you are going to stay on the Fourth I would get a room at the Nautical and keep your boat in the water all weekend or find a condo on the water so you don't have to deal with lauching and taking your boat out of the water every day.
Good advise,Nautical inn.Put your boat in the water and leave it.No launch ramp hastles,parking,paying to launch each day,etc.Try to book a waterfront room.Better make your reservations NOW they will get booked.
Either that or take lalhc's advise and call Lake Havasu rentals and rent a condo in the channel you can park a boat in front of the condos in the water overnight as well.