PDA

View Full Version : The Sacramento queens...

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:04 PM
are the Lakers bitches! It seems like...well...like it has ALWAYS been. The Lakers take the series 2-1. This is so great, cause it is a nice dagger into the queens. They are now sitting pretty in that 8th spot and the Lakers jump a full game on them. The Lakers have 12 more games and 10 of them are at home. They are playing well, they bitched slapped the queens without Chris Mihm (Starting Center). How about this...the queens NEVER led in the game and the closest they came was within 7 points.
This is a great night for the LFs. Especially after all the shit talking the queens fans did after last game. Face it, Artest cannot stop Kobe as you can see, Kobe does what he wants out there. All Artest can do is play him a little tougher than other guys, but there is no stopping #8. Lamar Odom is playing better than Artest. Kwame Brown is on fire, he schooled Brad Miller.
LFs jump in and celebrate. It is good to rub it in a little. :)

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Kermet the Frog had 10 points, he couldnt even play against Sasha Vujacic, the Lakers bench guard.
The punk ghetto trash only had 18 points. Kobe had 28 on him.
LOL

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:11 PM
LMFAO.
Phil Jackson is having his press conference. He started out saying "I am just trying to think of a QUEEN song...how about Another One Bites The Dust". Those maloof queers are not making those cut throat gestures from the crowd in LA. :)

ssmike
03-22-2006, 10:11 PM
The Lakers take the series 2-1.
Umm, the series was tied 2-2.
Remember when Odom (aka Chump) gave away the first game in Sac in OT when he drive to the basket (up 3) and drew a charge?
I sure do.

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Umm, the series was tied 2-2.
Remember when Odom (aka Chump) gave away the first game in Sac in OT when he drive to the basket (up 3) and drew a charge?
I sure do.
Mike, you are right 2-2.
Lamar has stepped it up a BUNCH. There is no denying that he is averaging an easy double-double every night.

ssmike
03-22-2006, 10:19 PM
Mike, you are right 2-2.
Lamar has stepped it up a BUNCH. There is no denying that he is averaging an easy double-double every night.
I really want to like Lamar, but can't help bagging on him for disappearing for games at a time.... :D
I just like giving you a hard time and am used to bagging on ol Sleepy because a bunch of guys I work with love him....

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:23 PM
I really want to like Lamar, but can't help bagging on him for disappearing for games at a time.... :D
I just like giving you a hard time and am used to bagging on ol Sleepy because a bunch of guys I work with love him....
Its all good, you are one of the mild and more reasonable fans to deal with. :) I am also trying to like Lamar and he is really helping me these past 10 games. If he can continue this play through the rest of the season and the playoffs, he will impress me, or make good trade bait.
:crossx:

HCS
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
It's the LA FAKERS!

dmontzsta
03-22-2006, 10:46 PM
It's the LA FAKERS!
There was no faking tonight, as they dished out a tall cup of STFU for all the QUEENS fans in COWTOWN!
:)

HCS
03-22-2006, 10:48 PM
There was no faking tonight, as they dished out a tall cup of STFU for all the QUEENS fans in COWTOWN!
:)
Shit flows down hill. :rollside:

Beer Factor
03-23-2006, 06:55 AM
Good win for the Lakers. Just a couple of corrections Don....The Lakers have 9 home games left and Sac got within 5 points at 85-80 with 1:02 left. Don, enjoy the victory but check your facts. Jeeeesssshhhhh
Looks like your pretty good at keeping stats. You can jump on board and be our stat man when the clippers are done. you will have plenty of time on your hands when the Lakers go farther than the clips.

a catered life
03-23-2006, 07:51 AM
while i am a basketballfan and huge supporter of the lakers i must remind everyone that the lakers still need a overall team input to win any game and the team play of some of the other players was great last night but we need that every night...
and dilliaff the only difference between the clippers and the lakers is team input and it took the clippers years to learn how to play as a team (and they look great for NOW) if the lakers get the team input they got last night our season would look a lot better

MayDaze
03-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Its all good, you are one of the mild and more reasonable fans to deal with. :crossx:
Is the other guy someone who hangs in BHC alot? :) I think Luke has stepped up as well and always seems to get key rebounds.... F the queens

a catered life
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
YADA, YADA, YADA.....lol
BUDLIGHT BABY!
lmao and you know i'm right :p teamball and defense wins championships :p