PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Lose Again

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 05:44 PM
To all people the 1 and 6 JETS, ooops wait they are now 2 and 6
God what happen to the raider nation .......
Oh wait they are CHIEFS fans now.........:yuk:

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2003, 05:51 PM
OOPS WAIT A MINUTE .................................................. .I'M STILL A RAIDER FAN. Never once did I lean towards the Chiefs bench. I thought we went here last week with this Raider talk.:D Did you make it to the Love Ride today or did you watch the Raiders lose too? :D Or did you watch the Nascar race instead? Gotta say FORD SUCKS THE BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 05:56 PM
NO love ride for me, didnt want some rookie in the rain crashing into me,
Watched the race and FORD TAKE THE TITLE
and had a good laugh when the grumpy old men lost in OT.
What a great day . The only thing that would have completed the weekend, is if USC would have played and lost.........

JetBoatRich
11-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Raider nation has been taken down this year:D

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
NO love ride for me, didnt want some rookie in the rain crashing into me,
Watched the race and FORD TAKE THE TITLE
and had a good laugh when the grumpy old men lost in OT.
What a great day . The only thing that would have completed the weekend, is if USC would have played and lost.........
Good thing we probably won't ever run into each other, we don't agree on ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And yeah, as I recall CHEVY took at least the last THREE races, with JR. winning and then Gordon taking the previous 2. Oh well.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 06:31 PM
I think we should meet
We would have alot of good laughs........

Mrs Luvnlife
11-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I probably would.

mbrown2
11-09-2003, 06:57 PM
I am still a Raider fan....but I am not too happy watching these mindless games...oh'well keep rooting until next year...

missboatnam1
11-09-2003, 07:11 PM
still have the love here, just a bad year, they all them:(

SandbarScot
11-09-2003, 09:45 PM
The Raiders will be back STRONG next year. 3 top draft picks this time!:wink:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
That is what they said last year and the year before and so on and so on

dmontzsta
11-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Raiders are still my team, no matter if they lose or not. You cant always have the #1 team, well bandwagoneers do. :) I always support my local teams and since I was a Raiders fan way back in the 80's I still am even though they have moved.

CEO
11-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Well My Steelers finally won again now 3-6, I think. I think it's all about returning to glory, Raiders are shitty, Steelers are shitty, Jets are shitty, we all will come back in the next few years, it's all about the cycle. How bout Dallas they have been shitty for years, So in the next 2-3 years the teams that are supposed to be on top Will be back on Top my.02
CEO