PDA

View Full Version : Anyone following "carnivale" on HBO ?

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 07:09 PM
I rarely make it a point to catch any TV program but this one has me hooked.
What an awesome show.

BLUBYU
11-09-2003, 07:35 PM
We've watched it from the beginning, hard for me to follow everything that's going on but the wife explains it to me...lol It sure grabs your attention and draws you in though.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Always see the ad, What is it about

BLUBYU
11-09-2003, 07:47 PM
It's about a bunch of carneys traveling with a carnival back in the 20s. Some have some kind of physic powers or something. Some kind of a good vs. evil stuff going on. Only 3 episodes left.

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by BLUBYU
It's about a bunch of carneys traveling with a carnival back in the 20s. Some have some kind of physic powers or something. Some kind of a good vs. evil stuff going on. Only 3 episodes left.
Yea they found this young guy that has the power to heal. His dad had a past with the carnies. He did not know. Everything just starting to tie together with a few episodes left.
Really well written and presented as how it was back then.

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:06 PM
I think management is his dad.

BLUBYU
11-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
I think management is his dad. Yea, it could be, it's all coming together now....:D :D

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 08:15 PM
I think management is his dad.
Wow Hoss I have really not given much thought to that.
I am pretty sure the fortune teller girl is his sister.
I was thinking maybe Brother Justin was his dad.
Maybe brother Justin is Management? He has that type of gift so to speak.

BLUBYU
11-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Damn Info, just when I thought I had it figured out, I'm all confused again. Guess I'll have to watch the rest of the shows

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:22 PM
How could Brother Justin be? Management never leaves the trailer. But I`ll tell ya this much,,,,when they both meet up at the end,,,,,,,,,,,,let tha bodies hit tha floor.

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:25 PM
His mother is supposedly dead. I am curios about fortune teller. I think so too. Which meens its their mother. Dad raped her mother. Carnival people are so ****ed up. Even today. This other blind cat is hittin` the bearded lady. Maybe they are all inbread.

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 08:27 PM
How could Brother Justin be? Management never leaves the trailer. But I`ll tell ya this much,,,,when they both meet up at the end,,,,,,,,,,,,let tha bodies hit tha floor.
From what I have seen management is just a presence.
Brother Justin manipulates people with his mind. Maybe he is manipulating the whole carnivale? As management.
Just a thought sparked from your theory.

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:29 PM
I thought that already too. But thats reaching.

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:30 PM
This is good vs. evil. It wasn`t an accident picking him up(the boy). Someone knew his existence and power. The blind sick ****(hairy lady`s boyfriend) had a meeting after ****in` with him.

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 08:37 PM
This is good vs. evil. It wasn`t an accident picking him up(the boy). Someone knew his existence and power. The blind sick ****(hairy lady`s boyfriend) had a meeting after ****in` with him.
Yea I guess so. I have really not seen much good vs evil even though that is supposed to be the entire theme.
The blind guy will have to be the evil and Hawkins will probably battle him in the end.
Brother Justin could be leading the good front through management.

HOSS
11-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Brother Justin is definately evil. He had sexual thoughts of his sister before he flipped and left. Made this other cat smash his head in the wall. He`s a sick dude.

Tom Brown
11-09-2003, 08:41 PM
It sounds a lot like the A Team to me.

Infomaniac
11-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Brother Justin is definately evil. He had sexual thoughts of his sister before he flipped and left. Made this other cat smash his head in the wall. He`s a sick dude.
I was thinking he was good because of his association with GOD.
Maybe the blind guy put the evil in him recently? Having conversations with management? That is the first bad thing I have seen him do . The guy banging his head.
I must have missed one episode. I did not see the sister thoughts. I missed the girls being burned also.