PDA

View Full Version : Why The Raiders And Their Fans Suck

Kilrtoy
11-09-2003, 10:46 PM
So im watching the news brief and they show raider nation in full gear, spitting and throwing beer on jets players. Wow what a bunch of respectable people.
LOSERS

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2003, 04:39 AM
I believe anywhere you go you are going to find bad fans. It just seems the ratio is higher with the Raiders. But being a Raider fan in no way makes me any kind of loser. You always bag on the Raiders, they are easy targets right now, But you never say what team you are for. I've asked you this before with no reply. Are you not even a football fan and just a Raider Hater?:confused: :)

JetBoatRich
11-10-2003, 06:55 AM
Cale don't take it personal, Kilroy is just pointing out why not to be a Raider Fan:D

beached 1
11-10-2003, 07:05 AM
Eagles fans are worse. Not that I condone the behavior however.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-10-2003, 07:13 AM
Very well put Luvnlife. Kilrtoy, are you watching the Raider Hater network? I missed that clip. You said before that you were once a Raider fan, have you ever been to one of their games at the Coliseum? I grew up around the Raiders, my DAD is a Raider fan, he doesn't suck, he's not a loser and that doesn't make him a bad person, he's a professional business man. So, you may want to take your 'loser' attitude somewhere else. If the fans are such bad people you may want to caution what you say about their fans, you may encounter the 'wrong' fan one day. Don't categorize ALL Raider fans into the same category, there are still actually some 'normal and non violent' fans out there. Just my .02, I know I'm A RAIDER FAN, so my opinion doesn't mean much to you, but we all have our opinions and are free to voice them. I don't consider myself a 'LOSER'.

HCS
11-10-2003, 08:04 AM
My Brother, Father and Sister inlaw are Raider fans.
I really feel sorry for them.:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
11-10-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Very well put Luvnlife. I don't consider myself a 'LOSER'.
You two are far from that:rolleyes: just your team you like in the NFL.
At least you may get a good chance at a draft pick for next year with a bad record.:eek:

BADBLOWN572
11-10-2003, 08:14 AM
<~~~ PROUD RAIDER HATER!

Mrs Luvnlife
11-10-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
You two are far from that:rolleyes: just your team you like in the NFL.
At least you may get a good chance at a draft pick for next year with a bad record.:eek:
Thanks, Rich. That's why to categorize ALL Raider fans as 'losers' is wrong. Apparently, 'those' fans are ruining the image for ALL of us.

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 11:11 AM
MRS LUVNLIFE
We have already covered this!!!!!!!
No not all raiders fans are losers,
But a very high percentage are.
Next time u see some gang bangers look at the team jersey they are wearing. RAIDERS
How would u feel if you went to work and people spit on you? Threw beer on you? Threw shit at you?
Granted all places have losers that do that, BUT RAIDERS ARE THE WORST.
I like loser teams, I think I might like the raiders next year.
It is easy to root for teams that win and jump on their wagon, but hard to root for teams that suck, especially in bars.

Essex502
11-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Raider management and owner seem to foment the antisocial behavior of the "die-hard" Raider fan. As long as Al "Misbehavis" is in charge it will continue and true fans will be unfairly associated with the obnoxious ones.

Her454
11-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
Very well put Luvnlife. Kilrtoy, are you watching the Raider Hater network? I missed that clip. You said before that you were once a Raider fan, have you ever been to one of their games at the Coliseum? I grew up around the Raiders, my DAD is a Raider fan, he doesn't suck, he's not a loser and that doesn't make him a bad person, he's a professional business man. So, you may want to take your 'loser' attitude somewhere else. If the fans are such bad people you may want to caution what you say about their fans, you may encounter the 'wrong' fan one day. Don't categorize ALL Raider fans into the same category, there are still actually some 'normal and non violent' fans out there. Just my .02, I know I'm A RAIDER FAN, so my opinion doesn't mean much to you, but we all have our opinions and are free to voice them. I don't consider myself a 'LOSER'.
Very well said. I come from a family of Raider Fans..none of which are losers, period.
There are bad fans supporting every team & sport. There are bad BOATERS...does not make them all bad.

Blown 472
11-10-2003, 11:36 AM
Like RD??

mirvin
11-10-2003, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately there's way too many asswipe raider fans. Seems like they're everywhere you look. I come accross them all the time and after wittnessing the stupid shit they do, I just say to myself, "oh yeah, it all makes sense now, Raider Nation".
Is it like that in every market? Do they complain about Cowbay fans in Dallas? Do they complain about Seahawk fans in Seattle? I don't know the answer, I'm asking?
Maybe we notice the bad Raider fans because this is where they are?

MagicMtnDan
11-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.
The team immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line!
Practice was resumed after analysts decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

MagicMtnDan
11-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Maybe we notice the bad Raider fans because this is where they are?
Actually this isn't true. There are MANY bad Raider fans up in the SF Bay Area (especially in the East Bay which includes Oakland itself).
Sure every team has $hitty fans but the Raiders have the most thugs/gangstas. These have to be ugliest (in terms of behavior) in the entire country. You don't want to pi$$ these "fans" off - they just might have the one thread holding their $hit together break and go off on you.
You might remember that a Steelers fan was knifed and killed here in SoCal (at the Coliseum) by a Raiders "fan." Sure that's not an example of the majority but when someone in the minority behaves like this you should know that there's something wrong.

mirvin
11-10-2003, 12:23 PM
Hey Dan, you're probly right, but I forgot one very important item:
Who gives a crap about football? IT'S HOCKEY SEASON!!!!:D

GlastronGuy
11-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.
The team immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line!
Practice was resumed after analysts decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
ROFLMAOPIMP!!
:D

Essex502
11-10-2003, 01:09 PM
I'm surprised that a white powdery substance was still there for two hours....most NFL teams would have somebody who'd be willing to snort it up...no questions asked!:D

Mrs Luvnlife
11-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
MRS LUVNLIFE
We have already covered this!!!!!!!
No not all raiders fans are losers,
But a very high percentage are.
Next time u see some gang bangers look at the team jersey they are wearing. RAIDERS
How would u feel if you went to work and people spit on you? Threw beer on you? Threw shit at you?
Granted all places have losers that do that, BUT RAIDERS ARE THE WORST.
I like loser teams, I think I might like the raiders next year.
It is easy to root for teams that win and jump on their wagon, but hard to root for teams that suck, especially in bars.
Yes, how true, we have already covered this, but you seem to continue to go back to the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've said it already, I guess you'll keep saying it, maybe noone understood it the first time about the Raiders fans. You title the topic of your thread 'why Raiders and their fans suck', that to me is saying their fans suck and are losers. Whatever. I don't go to gang banger territory, the only time I found myself in that area was when I went to their games, and that was the ONLY reason. Band-wagon fans....whatever, choose a team and be loyal and stick with them. Just trying to get my point across that NOT ALL their fans are bad people, just seems that's what you are trying to say.

Mrs Luvnlife
11-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Very well said. I come from a family of Raider Fans..none of which are losers, period.
There are bad fans supporting every team & sport. There are bad BOATERS...does not make them all bad.
Thank you, nice to know that there 'really' are some other non-violent and normal Raider fans out there! :D ;) I'm thinking there may be more out there, but they're just not fessing up due to the record that the Raiders currently hold! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
11-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Before I was finished reading your post, I was just thinking to myself, well that would be Janikowski's, they would not need to look any further. :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
I believe anywhere you go you are going to find bad fans. It just seems the ratio is higher with the Raiders. But being a Raider fan in no way makes me any kind of loser. You always bag on the Raiders, they are easy targets right now, But you never say what team you are for. I've asked you this before with no reply. Are you not even a football fan and just a Raider Hater?:confused: :)
What do you expect kilrtoy is a ucla fan. UCLA FANS ARE GAY!! lol :D :cool: ;)

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 02:24 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111faider2.jpg

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 02:25 PM
TYPICAL RAIDERS FANShttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111YoEse.jpg

watergirl
11-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Damn Kilrtoy you just be knockin the Raider fans~
Who is your team? :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Whose is in last place
BESIDES THE RAIDERS
that is my team

eliminatedsprinter
11-10-2003, 04:13 PM
My definition of a true loser is anyone who has so little going on in their own life that they actually give a rats a$$ what team someone else roots for.:rolleyes: ;) :p

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 04:14 PM
My definition of a true loser is anyone who has so little going on in their own life that they actually give a rats a$$ what team someone else roots for.
OH SHIT:eek: :D :eek!:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-10-2003, 04:20 PM
thats a dbl oh shit!! :eek: personnally i like the raiders they just aren't too hot right now. :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-10-2003, 04:20 PM
OH SHIT:eek: :D :eek!:
LOL:D :D
Kilertoy, that's the best reply yet to this tread.;) :D

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 04:32 PM
No iI think yours is:idea: :idea2:

eliminatedsprinter
11-10-2003, 04:46 PM