PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy is a......

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Closet Raider Fan.
It took me a while to figure it out. But why else would anyone talk so much sh*t about at team & their fans? :D ;)

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2003, 02:56 PM
Kilrtoy, just admit it! You are a closet Raider Fan! Since they suck so bad right now, you have to hide in the closet and talk sh*t about them to play it off. lol :D :) :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Oh Scuba, asking if im in the closet wont change my feeling for you, Your a cool guy, BUT NO I WONT DO THAT WITH YOU....:eek!:

Ziggy
11-10-2003, 03:40 PM
2-7 for a team that represents the AFC as title holders is embarrasing---Raiders suck.
Sorry, had to get in my 2 bits :D ;)
How 'bout them Trojans???!!!!! Leak free with reservoir end :D
How 'bout them Bruins????!!!!! Like a leaky head gasket:rolleyes:
Should have gone to river Steve---Your boat would have ridden like a 30' Skater it was sooooooo smoooooooooooth
:p

roln 20s
11-10-2003, 05:06 PM
awesome guy with a freakin HOT wife
BTW- she should definately be the new model for the Shockwave Cat!
Roln 20s
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-10-2003, 05:08 PM
i agree. she is a hot one. :cool: :D

mbrown2
11-10-2003, 05:09 PM
...Raider/Trojan Troll:) :D :)

Dr. Eagle
11-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
2-7 for a team that represents the AFC as title holders is embarrasing---Raiders suck.
:p
I think the arthritis finally caught up with them this year...:D
I have never liked the Raiders much because of Al Davis...
When I used to work in Oakland in the early 80s people called them the LA Traitors...lot of hard feelings between Oakland and Davis back then.

beached 1
11-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I think the arthritis finally caught up with them this year...:D
When I used to work in Oakland in the early 80s people called them the LA Traitors...lot of hard feelings between Oakland and Davis back then.
I wouldn't care if they moved to China. Love Davis, Love my Raiders.
Anyone that hates them is usually a fan of a team that has been bitched by them for years. So I say enjoy it. They suck right now. party on.

Dr. Eagle
11-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by beached 1
Anyone that hates them is usually a fan of a team that has been bitched by them for years. So I say enjoy it. They suck right now. party on.
In all fairness, while I never liked the raiders, I am a niners fan. Same dismal numbers...look like a bunch of rookies...crappy year... Can Joe Montana come back out of retirement? Nah I forgot this is a rebuilding year...:frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-10-2003, 08:15 PM
kilrtoy is a post *****.. :D :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 08:18 PM
kilrtoy is a post *****..
hate the game not the player

JetBoatRich
11-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by beached 1
Should we break out the picture of the team you really like;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-10-2003, 08:21 PM
i would never hate the player. plus i'm not to far behind you. i was out for a few days so i have some catchin up to do. :D :p

JetBoatRich
11-10-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i would never hate the player. plus i'm not to far behind you. i was out for a few days so i have some catchin up to do. :D :p
M.F.V. I thought Friday night you were within striking distance and passing:confused:
Kilroy I missed your 2000th post, where is it? You said it was going to be good.;)

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Rich put that picture away, the man is going through enough pain this season.:p

Kilrtoy
11-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Please post the pic RICH
I got so caught up in being a ***** it passed.
I will due a mid season number special edition.........

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
M.F.V. I thought Friday night you were within striking distance and passing:confused:
Kilroy I missed your 2000th post, where is it? You said it was going to be good.;)
i was in his reach but got to tired so i went to bed. then i got a new hook up for the computer and it just took me two frickin days to do it. so now i'm lagin. :D

JetBoatRich
11-10-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Rich put that picture away, the man is going through enough pain this season.:p
Wrong thread there Cale, but I know what you meant;)

91nordic29
11-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by roln 20s
awesome guy with a freakin HOT wife
:D
yeah, GREAT folks!!!:cool: