PDA

View Full Version : WWTD - What will Todd do?

mo
11-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Having bought a brand new surfboard this summer and only riding it once, what will Todd do next?
P.S. This is for the amusement a few people, sorry if it doesn't make sense to everyone here.

cyclone
11-10-2003, 04:10 PM
the same thing he does with his skateboard.

TRG
11-10-2003, 04:38 PM
im so f*%kin' busy um!..."WORKIN",...that ive got no time to surf or skate ,that when i pulled the ol' board out of the rafters i rode down the street sat morn,....and ate shit!! now ive got a solution for this problem! the city of chino just finished a heeeeeuge skate park (free!) withe a teenie weenie street part and a heeeeeeeuge clover pool (w/ pool coping) and all kinds of transition all over thr place!!! now i know what im going to be doin' around lunch time when im at my real job!!!!!!! as for the surfing im not going to go spend 300$ on a "fool"suit, so i guess i'll have to perfect my surfing on my gay ass snowboard!!! by the way, im really beginning to hate that sport now too!! TODD
OH SHIT!!!! p. f#@kin' s. MO,...you can suck a fart out of cyclones ass,.................. biatch!! ha,..HA! mo,...you need to catch waves to be concidered a surfer!!!!!!i rest my case,and cyclone,... do i need to say anything about your so-called skating experience?...all i have to say is sad lands or pipeline,....were you there? cuz you know i was!!!!!!!!L,M,F,A,O!!
i feel the love now!

mo
11-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Todd, Todd, Todd....it's ok, kids always buy toys and then get tired of them.
I saw that skate park in Chino yesterday, TEAR IT UP TODD!!!
A buck fity will get you a nice 3mm suit. You don't need to get anything fancy plus the water temp has stayed almost the same since the last time you were out in the water (June?).

Blown 472
11-11-2003, 10:16 AM
This is jet boat related how?

mo
11-11-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
The people involved in this conversation own jet boats, does that make it relevant to this forum?
If not please read the post script on the original message, thanks.

Cheap Thrills
11-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Was wondering the same thing myself .:confused:
A place for Technical discussion of topics related to Power Boats that use Jet Drives.
C.T. :wink:

Tom Foolery
11-11-2003, 11:21 AM
They have surf out in your neck of the woods? Stay at the skate Park kook!!!!
Just kiddin ya Todd. I'll paddle out with you whenever you want. I even have a foolsuit you can borrow.:D

victorfb
11-11-2003, 11:50 AM
whether you surf 1 session a year, or 2 sessions a day, your a surfer. i used to love surfing, but hated the whole teritorial thing. i once went out at "Haggs" (palos verdes) at 3:00 AM. while me and 2 of my buddies were climbing down the cliff, 3 other guys were climbing up. one was all bloody. i thought he may have bit the rocks hard. but when i got in the water there were 3 other guys, yelling at me "get the **** outta here" --- "these are our waves". i started getting hassled big time, almost fighting on the water. realized my 2 buddies went down the point, i was alone. i remembered about that bloody dude and realized he probably got his ass kicked. i tried reasoning with these ****ers, but it wasnt happenin. almost got a nose (surfboard tip) stuck in my side. i was pissed, but no way could i take the three dudes ( i was 16, they were around 20 years old) so i got out of the water. after climbing back up the cliff, i saw there was only one other vehicle. the assholes VW van. one of my buddies (that i found out got punched by one of the assholes) was so pissed he through a rock through one of the windows. i was pissed too, so we ended up bustin every damn window on it,i pulled out his plug wires and threw em in the bushes. them ****ers were walkin. :D
more to the story but its allready long enough. sorry. point is..... let Todd enjoy the one session a year, or as many as he can do.
oh and Todd.... fix my gell coat and ill buy ya a full suit. :D
and by the way. i found out later that those assholes didnt even live around there. i didnt live right there, but close. they musta walked a long way... hehehe

cyclone
11-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by toddnjuzz
im so f*%kin' busy um!..."WORKIN",...that ive got no time to surf or skate ,that when i pulled the ol' board out of the rafters i rode down the street sat morn,....and ate shit!! now ive got a solution for this problem! the city of chino just finished a heeeeeuge skate park (free!) withe a teenie weenie street part and a heeeeeeeuge clover pool (w/ pool coping) and all kinds of transition all over thr place!!! now i know what im going to be doin' around lunch time when im at my real job!!!!!!! as for the surfing im not going to go spend 300$ on a "fool"suit, so i guess i'll have to perfect my surfing on my gay ass snowboard!!! by the way, im really beginning to hate that sport now too!! TODD
OH SHIT!!!! p. f#@kin' s. MO,...you can suck a fart out of cyclones ass,.................. biatch!! ha,..HA! mo,...you need to catch waves to be concidered a surfer!!!!!!i rest my case,and cyclone,... do i need to say anything about your so-called skating experience?...all i have to say is sad lands or pipeline,....were you there? cuz you know i was!!!!!!!!L,M,F,A,O!!
i feel the love now!
put down the crackpipe my friend.

Tom Foolery
11-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by victorfb
let Todd enjoy the one session a year, or as many as he can do.
I hope you know that I was just teasing him, I'm really not a territorial surfer. I was just trying rub a little salt in his wounds. :rolleyes:
PS Hags is one of my favorites, but its a lot more crowded now & has mellowed out quite a bit.
Lately I've been hitting up the left at abalone when it gets good. crowd is much smaller.

victorfb
11-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Abalone is a fun break, especially on a long board. though im partial to long boards.:D but if its breakin good there, theres a good shot that indicater is too. further up the point. if your goofy foot like me youll dig it. well worth the hike.
i never kicked anyone out from a surf spot, but if it gets crowded id yell over to a buddy and say "hey man, did you hear about that huge group of hammer heads they spotted? i hear they should be around here soon" youd be amazed on how many last rides you see after that one. id even see some guys belly board it right into the rocks on the shore line. :p i am such a stinker....:p

1Bahnerjet
11-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Todd post a Pic. of your Stick (Surfboard that is) I still have the last one I Bought out in Garage. Mellow Days

TRG
11-11-2003, 08:54 PM
hey mo!! juzz wanted to give you something,...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/662juzz1-med.JPG
she said that you know why ive not paddled out !

TRG
11-11-2003, 09:03 PM
1bahnerjet, here's my board (on the wall, in the house)7'-2" fun board by Ellis, its fun ,but im still a bit wet behind the ears on it, but then again , im not trynig to pay the bills with it!lol
what do you have?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/662surfboard2-med.JPG

Tom Foolery
11-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Victor, Do you ever think about getting back out into the water?

1Bahnerjet
11-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Todd, Its a 6'10" Early Short Board Built in Santa Cruz 1971, Yeah Way Back.