PDA

View Full Version : Why is it

Blown 472
11-11-2003, 11:55 AM
some women when they get up have to put their hands on their ass??? I was having lunch and every time this woman got up she rubbed her hands on her ass, I was taking it as a compliment. I just know she was wanting some man meat packed in it.:D :D

LUVNLIFE
11-11-2003, 12:37 PM
You should have helped her out, you should have rubbed her ass when she got up. She might have been tired.:D

titmouse
11-11-2003, 01:54 PM
I enjoy atching women rub their ass. It's their way of saying "would you please come over here and rub my ass?".
Next time you see that, you'll know it's safe to walk over there and proposition them... they always enjoy that sort of thing...
:)

78Eliminator
11-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Blown, that is her way of saying: "Hey big boy, you want to come over here and have some salad?"

MJ19
11-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Don't want to pee in your cherrios, but she's most likely wiping her rear to get the crumbs she dropped all over herself while eating off....Men...always thinking sex...:rolleyes:
But Mr. Blown, if it makes you feel better thinking she wants you then I'm sure she does...did you see what kind of shoes she was wearing? Were they "blown specials"? :p

Blown 472
11-12-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
Don't want to pee in your cherrios, but she's most likely wiping her rear to get the crumbs she dropped all over herself while eating off....Men...always thinking sex...:rolleyes:
But Mr. Blown, if it makes you feel better thinking she wants you then I'm sure she does...did you see what kind of shoes she was wearing? Were they "blown specials"? :p
Yup, some sorta high heal thingie that would look good with nothing else on.

titmouse
11-12-2003, 06:46 AM
there's nothing sexier than a cute lady wiping crumbs off of her fingers... :D Oh yeah...

91nordic29
11-12-2003, 07:53 AM
EXACTLY!!!! too funny. some men get turned on by the instruction pamphlet in the tampon box!!!! like we are trying to be sexy even when we are doing the normal stuff!!!
ROFL:D :D :D :D :D

Blown 472
11-12-2003, 08:11 AM
Normal, normal?? it is normal to get up from your table at the chinesse buffet turn to look at me then slide your left hand down to your ass putting your hand in the crack?? and then do it agian while checking out the egg rolls?? I dont see anything normal bout that.
Then there was this one time...........

titmouse
11-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
this one time ... ?
we're all waiting for what happened next...

91nordic29
11-12-2003, 08:19 AM
trust us...
she is making sure that there isnt anything stuck to here behind.:)
take a poll:D

Blown 472
11-12-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by titmouse
this one time ... ?
we're all waiting for what happened next...
We where at the drags near the beer stand and happen to catch this chick on film, well she kept rubbing her but the same way, hand in tha crack, **** it just came to me, they all know I am an ass man and they are sent here to torment me from nurse rachet.

MJ19
11-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Normal, normal?? it is normal to get up from your table at the chinesse buffet turn to look at me then slide your left hand down to your ass putting your hand in the crack?? and then do it agian while checking out the egg rolls?? I dont see anything normal bout that.
Normal....I think you've been hanging around Justin too long to know what "NORMAL" is...he's humping mashed potatoes & a turkey due to erect candles on the Thanksgiving table...you might want to re-think about what is NORMAL :p ;) :D

Blown 472
11-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Normal....I think you've been hanging around Justin too long to know what "NORMAL" is...he's humping mashed potatoes & a turkey due to erect candles on the Thanksgiving table...you might want to re-think about what is NORMAL :p ;) :D
You say this like it is a bad thing.????