PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when.....

dimarcobros
11-12-2003, 12:39 PM
People steal your ideas, such as my avatar. Now I have to find something else that is original. :mad: :burningm: :mad: :burningm:
DMB

rrrr
11-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the board switch. I had an avatar after the change that wasn't mine, and several people have posted that their avatar was "stolen" too.

dimarcobros
11-12-2003, 01:21 PM
I am positive likwudskr took my avatar, it was the guy laying on the beach with the two hats covering both his heads. :D
It was probably time for a change anyway. :rolleyes:
So this sunset of Havasu will be my new one until I can find one of my boat.
DMB

Up 4 River
11-12-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey Shep,
You can go to the beach this weekend and take a picture of yourself in that pose. It would be a much more meaningful avatar that way.:D

dimarcobros
11-12-2003, 04:24 PM
I think there might be one floating aroung somewhere, I will find it and post that one. I am pretty sure no one would want to steal that one.
DMB:D

likwidsukr
11-12-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
I am positive likwudskr took my avatar, it was the guy laying on the beach with the two hats covering both his heads. :D
It was probably time for a change anyway. :rolleyes:
So this sunset of Havasu will be my new one until I can find one of my boat.
DMB
I did not steal it I was wandering where it came from That is the second time I have had a avatar that I did not put. Anyways sorry for that and I changed mine to my boat It is rare so I dont think someone has this or my ugly face either. Later