PDA

View Full Version : Kinda funny

spectratoad
11-12-2003, 12:50 PM
A man, while playing on the front nine of a complicated golf course, became confused as to where he was on the course.
Looking around, he saw a lady playing ahead of him. He walked up to her, explained his confusion and asked her if she knew what hole he was playing.
She replied, "I'm on the 7th hole and you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 6th hole." He thanked her and went back to his golf.
On the back nine the same thing happened and he approached her again with the same request. She said, "I'm on the 14th, and you are a hole behind me, so you must be on the 13th." Once again he thanked her and returned to his play.
He finished his round and went into the club house where he saw the lady sitting at the end of the bar. He asked the bartender if he knew the lady. The bartender said that she was a sales lady and played the course often.
He approached her and said, "Let me buy you a drink to show my
appreciation for your help. I understand that you are a sales lady .... well, I am in sales also. What do you sell?"
She replied, "If I told you, you would only laugh."
"No I wouldn't," he said and persisted that she tell him what she sold.
"Well if you must know", she answered, "I sell Tampax."
With that, he fell on the floor and laughed so hard he almost lost his breath. She said, "See I knew you would laugh."
'That's not what I'm laughing at," he replied, "I'm a toilet paper
salesman, so I'm still a hole behind you!"
:D

fourspeednup
11-12-2003, 01:05 PM
;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

mickeyfinn
11-12-2003, 03:48 PM
A man was teaching his wife to to play the great game of golf. On the first hole she slices really bad and puts the ball through a plate glass window in a huge home overlooking the golf course. He told his wife "thats just f#$kin wonderful. I guess now we'll have to go meet these people and pay for the damage." They ring the bell and a man answers the door. They can see the broken glass and a broken lamp laying on the floor. The man explains that his wife was the one who hit the ball and that they will be glad to pay to have someone come and clean up and replace the window. The fellow tells him that that is totally unnecessary as he is a genie. He points to the broken lamp and told him that when the lamp was knocked over and broken it released him after a thousand years. He also told them that he was allowed to grant 3 wishes for his release and that if it was okay with them he was going to grant each of them one wish and keep one for himself. The man and woman agree and the woman proceeds to tell the genie that for her wish she wants a 10,000 ft house in every country complete with staff to keep it up while they are gone. The genie replies that it would be done and as an extra he would insure the house to be safe from fires, floods, robbery etc. The man then tells the genie he wanted a bank account that had a million dollars in it and that automatically refilled itself when it was used. The genie agreed, adding that he would even arrange to have the amount adjusted for inflation.
The couple then ask the genie what his wish would be. The genie informed them that his wish was to have sex with the mans wife. The man and wife look at each other and she asked her husband..What do you think? He tells her that with the houses and the money that he would do it for her, so she agrees. The genie and the mans wife go upstairs and are going at it for over 3 hours. At this point they take a break and the genie tells the woman that he is really impressed. Usually only very young women have that kind of stamina. At this point he asked how old her and her husband are. She tells him that she is 35 and her husband is 38. The genie stares at her for a minute and replies:
NO SHIT??? BOTH OF YOU IN YOUR THIRTIES AND YOU STILL BEILIEVE IN GENIES????
:D :D

Kilrtoy
11-12-2003, 03:52 PM
NICE HOLES

Keithb87
11-12-2003, 03:54 PM
LMAO............. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!............ :D :eek: :eek: