PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hoss !!

Infomaniac
11-12-2003, 08:48 PM
The conversation we had about Carnivale a few days ago was interesting.
I saw after the episode Sunday that HBO had a discussion forum about the show.
Talk about people that need a life :rolleyes: I thought we boaters were bad. These folks are digging real deep.
Check it out. if you see posts from Infomaniac - it is an imposter ;)
Carnivale forum link (http://boards.hbo.com/forum.jsp?forum=2620)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-12-2003, 09:14 PM
where are you Hoss.. i know can you come out and play today...

BAF#276
11-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
The conversation we had about Carnivale a few days ago was interesting.
I saw after the episode Sunday that HBO had a discussion forum about the show.
Talk about people that need a life :rolleyes: I thought we boaters were bad. These folks are digging real deep.
Check it out. if you see posts from Infomaniac - it is an imposter ;)
Carnivale forum link (http://boards.hbo.com/forum.jsp?forum=2620)
If you denie it thats the first sign of guilt

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-12-2003, 09:49 PM
come out come out where ever you are.... :D

Cheap Thrills
11-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Him and little Joe must be out in the back 40 rounding up the herd :confused:
C.T. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-12-2003, 10:18 PM
yee hawww neither one have been here lately. hmmmmm makes you think doesn't it. :D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
where are you Hoss.. i know can you come out and play today...
IT'S PROBABLY HIS TURN IN THE BARREL! ;) :wink: :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-12-2003, 10:25 PM
LMAO!!

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey Hoss, come on out and have some fun (I miss you) :D
Hi Vee :) How are you? Hope all is good.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-12-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by hislittleho
Hey Hoss, come on out and have some fun (I miss you) :D
Hi Vee :) How are you? Hope all is good.
i am doing good how are you.. :D

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i am doing good how are you.. :D
Very good, thanks. I am trying to stay out of trouble :D .
It is so hard!!!:)

HCS
11-12-2003, 11:19 PM
If you want HOSS you have to say **** YOU!!
HOSS says he's a born asshole so treat him like one!:D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
AND HE'S RIGHT! HE'S ALSO A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL! :jawdrop:

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Ok .....F??k you Hoss.:D :D :D ;)
Is that better? Hope it works :) :D

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
AND HE'S RIGHT! HE'S ALSO A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL! :jawdrop:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! are you sure about this?:D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:36 PM
HE MUST BE, HE THINKS THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS. Homophobes are closet homos.

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:39 PM
HE MUST BE, HE THINKS THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS. Homophobes are closet homos.
I am glad someone else feels the same. I kinda thought he was a fag myself :D Can't help but love him. Poor guy.
He is gonna be sooooo mad at me:D :D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:42 PM
He just comes off as a Hillbilly Pillowbiter, does he not?

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:45 PM
I am gonna have to agree :D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Prison Sodomite? I think so.

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:48 PM
I don't feel so alone any more. Most people here seem to treat him as though he was retarded. I was starting to think he was one of those "slow" people. Come to find out his just Gay. Wow!!!!
Everything is clear now. ;) ;) :D :D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:53 PM
I don't feel so alone any more. Most people here seem to treat him as though he was retarded. I was starting to think he was one of those "slow" people. Come to find out his just Gay. Wow!!!!
Well who knew, don't feel bad. I'm just happy to enlighten you. I'm sure you feel as though a burden has been lifted.:)

hislittleho
11-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Well who knew, don't feel bad. I'm just happy to enlighten you. I'm sure you feel as though a burden has been lifted.:)
You don't even know! I heard your word. Amen. :D

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:59 PM
You don't even know! I heard your word. Amen. :D
Praise Jesus! AMEN!:devil: :devil: :devil:

hislittleho
11-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Hal-la-lou- ya:D :D :D

Cheap Thrills
11-13-2003, 12:01 AM
I'm not so sure he didn't ride the "Short Bus" :confused:

hislittleho
11-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
I'm not so sure he didn't ride the "Short Bus" :confused:
I'm lost. Never saw a short bus before. Please advise. :)

LASERRAY
11-13-2003, 12:05 AM
It's the Little School bus ( 12 seater ) for the ( special Ed. kids).

hislittleho
11-13-2003, 12:08 AM
It's the Little School bus ( 12 seater ) for the ( special Ed. kids).
LMAO. I never thought I could learn so much here. I told my man it was not a waste of my time....See :D I bet he has no clue what a short bus is.:D

Infomaniac
11-13-2003, 03:44 PM
OK Hoss where were you last night? I see you are around now.

Infomaniac
11-15-2003, 10:25 AM
did you see that link Hoss?

HOSS
11-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Just got on but need to go back in the garage. Also sweatin` pipe. Didn`t see it yet but will.
To all you other weenies and weenettes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**** YOU!:D :D :D
Wanna see some homos? Go here www.vcvc.org
This crowd is gay and doesn`t like outsiders. Do ya`ll wanna help me crash a site? Post in General Discussion under Real Cool! Thanks, j(I got rid of that personality with the help of peyote tucks)roos:cool: :cool: :cool:

Infomaniac
11-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Hoss
Chop the top put the engine in the middle and it
will be a runnin wheelie poppin mofo

HOSS
11-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Bro I wanna byu one. Help me flame these assholes.

HOSS
11-15-2003, 10:05 PM
LASERRAY, you are gonna let a brotha burn without help? Where is Tom Brown or Kim Hansen? Mrs.V, RD, Jordy, MAgic man, all you mutha ****as!

HOSS
11-15-2003, 10:19 PM
I`m a lil drunk tonight. LILho show me yours and Ikkll show ya mine.:D

HOSS
11-15-2003, 10:20 PM
I`ll sjhow mine jus to showe it..:p :p :p

Kim Hanson
11-15-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
LASERRAY, you are gonna let a brotha burn without help? Where is Tom Brown or Kim Hansen? Mrs.V, RD, Jordy, MAgic man, all you mutha ****as!
I'am on it Hoss, posted and it wouldn't come up what I said:D ........( . )( . ).........:rolleyes:

HCS
11-15-2003, 10:44 PM
Were all drunk HOSS. What's new?

Sleek-Jet
11-15-2003, 10:47 PM
I saw that Kim showed up.
Is it me, or is that board a Mother-F*cker to read.

HOSS
11-16-2003, 06:13 AM
Kinda hurts the eyes. Think you need to be on acid over there.

HOSS
11-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Info, isn`t tonight the new one? Only 3 left including tonight right?
Good vs. evil. Who will win? Only Kim or Tom knows!:D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 12:37 PM
Not bad at all. Not 100% but,,,. Only had 12.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Hoss did i say something to offend you.. if so oh well didn't mean to. I didn't call you any names and am i really a mutha f*&ka just asking.. :D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Nah, got 4 weeks of school left so I have to get a job. Boring at home. Not going back into marine. Maybe back to Volkswagen to write service again.
Thanks for the tip Badaxe!
Have a lecture class that I`m taking at night next semester and find out in August wether or not I get accepted inot Radiology.
Wanted to open a business but financing fell through.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 12:47 PM
i guess Hoss is mad at me.. :( i get no response and it really hurts.. :( :D :D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 12:48 PM
Name calling? I wasn`t here last night. In garage straightenning and throwing shit away. Scroll saw,,,,,,,,,,gone,,,,,,,,,,,,Craftsman 3 pulley bandsaw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,shop fan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,table saws, radial and flat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not throwing them out! Will find away to incorporate table saw into bottom of work table. I can actually move around comfortably.
I did see some gay bashing going on last night. Wonder who ya`ll were clownin` around with? I even think LASERRAY was bashing too! HHHHMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,catch back isn`t a mutha ****a,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it`s oh so sweet!:D :o :p

Keithb87
11-16-2003, 12:48 PM
I'll respond. :D I'm not mad at you :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 12:52 PM
atleast my student talks to me still.. thanks Keith now i feel better.. :D you fag...:D :D :D

Keithb87
11-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Hello MrsVee. Nice Bolt on's :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 12:57 PM
thanks.. i don't like the pics though.. i was really drunk and i look all tore up.. :D :D oh well it was fun.. :D :D

Keithb87
11-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Did you have fun? :confused:
Cuz that's really all that counts :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 12:59 PM
had lots of fun.. well thats the real drunkin stooper everyone talks about.. :D :D

Keithb87
11-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Then that's all that counts.
Hope to see more pics soon. :D
Got to go. The race is on. :D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:03 PM
I didn`t have fun.

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:03 PM
Was a little lit though. Was anybody gettin` naked?:p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 01:04 PM
thats because you weren't talking to me... are you talking to me now.. :D :p

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:05 PM
I wasn`t here. On the computer. I think, no I know I`m going to the gym tomorrow. Probably. I have to become a member of society again.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 01:06 PM
well don't forget about us here.. :D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Why don`t you explain this pillow biting LASERRAY?

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:08 PM
Prison Sodomite? I think so.
Ray, I am finding it hard to be your pal right now.

HOSS
11-16-2003, 01:25 PM
Seems last night(I just read through this thread) I was the culprit of a homosexual discussion. I don`t hate gay people. I just don`t want them near me. YUK:yuk: I won`t shake a gay man`s hand and I damn sure ain`t goin` to a gay gathering.
I don`t know people. Maybe its just me. But the sight or thought of another man`s ass or genitals is just ,,,,,,,,,well lets just say it ain`t hapnin`. I fully understand that some people (even on this site) will strongly disagree(LASERRAY) but to each his own. Lets just think of sexual practices as a spectrum. You have one extreme on one side, a gradual mix in the middle, and another extreme on the other side. I`M WAY THE **** ON THE OTHER SIDE! You see I`m a man and just naturally love women. Can`t help it its just thats the way it is. Have no desire to even experiment with the other side. Now there are others whom don`t even fall into the spectrum.
Now, I know what ya`ll are thinking, "HOSS get it straight dude. All light falls int he spectrum". Well let me clear you up on some things. There is an element of space and light called black matter. This is evil stuff. And we are all big boys and girls and have surfed the web. Evil stuff has a few properties. It combines some really sick individuals. For example the "shit eaters". Yeah LASERRAY I know you dabbled but I`m not gonna give out any details. I`ll leave that example alone and let it marinate. Food for thought if you will.
Lastly, some of you may be saying to yourselves, "HOSS, are you black matter?". NO! Now there are instances where during the heat of passion(always with a woman for me) that you`ll do things you wouldn`t normally do. Now what I meen by that is when I let lil` ho stick her finger in my butt. It doesn`t go farther than that. Lets let this food for thought marinate and we`ll take a new poll that I`ll probably post tomorrow as to get a good and accurate survey from all . Some are out and some don`t surf here except at work. Let`s see what happens. Lets see who is black matter.:rolleyes:

hislittleho
11-16-2003, 05:22 PM
I`m a lil drunk tonight. LILho show me yours and Ikkll show ya mine.:D
Hoss I already saw yours, as did everyone else on ***boat.
:D

HOSS
11-16-2003, 05:55 PM
but yours are still in question

Just Tool'n
11-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Nah, got 4 weeks of school left so I have to get a job. Boring at home. Not going back into marine. Maybe back to Volkswagen to write service again.
Thanks for the tip Badaxe!
Have a lecture class that I`m taking at night next semester and find out in August wether or not I get accepted inot Radiology.
Wanted to open a business but financing fell through.
Hoss, what kind of business were you lookin at?
Was it a profitable deal or what?

hislittleho
11-16-2003, 10:11 PM
but yours are still in question
Question all you want Hoss. I am little ho not little joe :D :D :D

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 12:22 AM
Seems last night(I just read through this thread) I was the culprit of a homosexual discussion. I don`t hate gay people. I just don`t want them near me. YUK:yuk: I won`t shake a gay man`s hand and I damn sure ain`t goin` to a gay gathering.
I don`t know people. Maybe its just me. But the sight or thought of another man`s ass or genitals is just ,,,,,,,,,well lets just say it ain`t hapnin`. I fully understand that some people (even on this site) will strongly disagree(LASERRAY) but to each his own. Lets just think of sexual practices as a spectrum. You have one extreme on one side, a gradual mix in the middle, and another extreme on the other side. I`M WAY THE **** ON THE OTHER SIDE! You see I`m a man and just naturally love women. Can`t help it its just thats the way it is. Have no desire to even experiment with the other side. Now there are others whom don`t even fall into the spectrum.
Now, I know what ya`ll are thinking, "HOSS get it straight dude. All light falls int he spectrum". Well let me clear you up on some things. There is an element of space and light called black matter. This is evil stuff. And we are all big boys and girls and have surfed the web. Evil stuff has a few properties. It combines some really sick individuals. For example the "shit eaters". Yeah LASERRAY I know you dabbled but I`m not gonna give out any details. I`ll leave that example alone and let it marinate. Food for thought if you will.
Lastly, some of you may be saying to yourselves, "HOSS, are you black matter?". NO! Now there are instances where during the heat of passion(always with a woman for me) that you`ll do things you wouldn`t normally do. Now what I meen by that is when I let lil` ho stick her finger in my butt. It doesn`t go farther than that. Lets let this food for thought marinate and we`ll take a new poll that I`ll probably post tomorrow as to get a good and accurate survey from all . Some are out and some don`t surf here except at work. Let`s see what happens. Lets see who is black matter.:rolleyes:
WTF:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hoss my friend, add this latest blast to your growing list of drunken ramblings. I Dabbled in what? And I don't strongly disagree with your homophobia, I just find it extreme. I don't agree with the gay lifestyle either, I just find society forceing me to be more, and more tolerant of the gays, and so I'm trying to be. Thats all! By the way, I'm very Hetero (that means strait), married to a beautiful girl, and it just so happens that I love big titties too!:cool:

hislittleho
11-17-2003, 12:25 AM
WTF:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hoss my friend, add this latest blast to your growing list of drunken ramblings. I Dabbled in what? And I don't strongly disagree with your homophobia, I just find it extreme. I don't agree with the gay lifestyle either, I just find society forceing be to be more, and more tolerant of the gays, and so I'm trying to be. Thats all! By the way, I'm very Hetero (that means strait), married to a beautiful girl, and it just so happens that I love big titties too!:cool:
LMAO!!! I still think Hoss is gay. :D :D :D Really gay!;)

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 12:32 AM
LMAO!!! I still think Hoss is gay. :D :D :D Really gay!;)
Well, if he is then we must be tolerant of him, remember.
(saying to myself) I must be tolerant of gays.
I must be tolerant of gays.

hislittleho
11-17-2003, 12:37 AM
Well, if he is then we must be tolerant of him, remember.
(saying to myself) I must be tolerant of gays.
I try really I do! I try hard to understand. ......I just can't grasp it.
A man and a man ???? I don't get it. :confused: :confused: ;)

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 01:13 AM
thanks.. i don't like the pics though.. i was really drunk and i look all tore up
You have a face , I didnt even notice one was attached

HOSS
11-17-2003, 01:58 PM
has everyone had time to marinate this issue? Remember a black matter survey to be posted!