PDA

View Full Version : Post your best River Memory

moneypit
11-12-2003, 11:52 PM
This is why I bring all my wifes girlfriends along for the free ride to the river. I hate the winter it just makes me sick! These girls have already tapped there spot in the Cheetah for next 4th of July.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/84jill_and_amrriane-med.jpg :eek:

LASERRAY
11-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by moneypit
This is why I bring all my wifes girlfriends along for the free ride to the river. I hate the winter it just makes me sick! These girls have already tapped there spot in the Cheetah for next 4th of July.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/84jill_and_amrriane-med.jpg :eek:
Good call.

Chase
11-13-2003, 12:17 PM
Come on people get some more of these pics flying. Oh and ***boat, why the hell did you take the first off the system, it wasn't bad??
LIKE WTF??

Chase
11-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Hey Moneypit does it have to be mamories from the river or can it be from other locals, since I didn't have the pleasure of making it there this year

fourspeednup
11-13-2003, 01:54 PM
Seeing two gorgeous girls with their thumbs out in Needles. Too shallow for the big boat guys to pick em up so me and my buddy snatch em up in the jet for the ride to the sandbar.
While they were laying out topless on the bow I remember him asking..."How the **** did these two beautiful women end up in our boat?"
To which I replied..."I don't know and I don't care"
Accidentally forgot to tell em we were only 18 when they invited us back to their condo with their friends.
--River first--Getting puked on by a 22 year old stripper:D

Chase
11-13-2003, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fourspeednup
[B]Seeing two gorgeous girls with their thumbs out in Needles. Too shallow for the big boat guys to pick em up so me and my buddy snatch em up in the jet for the ride to the sandbar.
While they were laying out topless on the bow I remember him asking..."How the **** did these two beautiful women end up in our boat?"
To which I replied..."I don't know and I don't care"
Accidentally forgot to tell em we were only 18 when they invited us back to their condo with their friends.
Sounds like fun
:D

HighRoller
11-13-2003, 08:06 PM
When I was a kid we went to Havasu(before it was Havazoo)and the highlight of the trip was always the day long trip up the Topock Gorge.We'd pack the ol' tri-hull full of people and the always present metal sided Coleman cooler and head out.Stop one was always the sand bar,then off to the jumping rock.My dad would jump off the 20 footer then strut around like the MANN!( Until some other cat did a swan dive from 65 feet,that is!)Then we'd tie off in the shade next to a rock and dad would lay the back-to-back seat down and saw some logs while we ate lunch. Finally,the topper was parking under the Topock bridge and watching the trains go over waving at us.We were lucky to see 5 boats the whole day.Absolute bliss,life was perfect.And if we made good enough time heading back we could get in a late afternoon/early evening session at the waterslide before stopping by the crazy horse store for a rocket pop and returning to the campsite to find the adults had gotten seriously bombed on homemade wine coolers and gone water skiing nekked!!This is why I always say the price of your rig has no bearing on how much fun you can have.It's all about the river!!!

Kilrtoy
11-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Look at the pic in my sig,
See all those suits, NEED I SAY MORE