PDA

View Full Version : Juliette Lewis and the Licks / Strange day

FingerTight
11-13-2003, 11:25 AM
What a day, went to the Audi dealer with a dude from work to pick up his new car. We roll into the parking lot and there is Malcolm (in the middle...) buying his girlfriend a Porsche Cabriolet.
Bailed there in the new car and headed out for the night.
Yikes
Any of you heard about this one?
It appears Juliette is getting her music carrer off the ground.
Went to the the Viper Room last night to check out my buddies band and wouldn't you know it, the place is packed and Ms. Lewis is rockin with her new band.
They are decent, she put on a hell of a show.
It helped that she wasn't wearing much. :eek:
After the show we stoped at sevy to pick up some smokes and saw Bud Bundy there, all tripped out with some skanky blond.
Finished the night off at Pinks with a spicy dog covered in guac.
What a day....

Essex502
11-13-2003, 02:52 PM
Name-dropper!:D

FingerTight
11-13-2003, 03:54 PM
LOL
This town never ceases to amaze me...

phebus
11-13-2003, 03:56 PM
As long as you didn't go somewhere and bumped into Pee Wee Herman. Could have been messy. :eek:

Keithb87
11-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by phebus
As long as you didn't go somewhere and bumped into Pee Wee Herman. Could have been messy. :eek:
LMAO :D
I'm a Post ***** :D

Dr. Eagle
11-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
LMAO :D
I'm a Post ***** :D
HE HE........... DITTO..........:D

TRG
11-13-2003, 09:28 PM
she's been with the licks for over 8-10 years at first i think they were the licks(?),...if my memory serves me correctly i had seen her(them) at that ol shit hole club 369 in the city of yorba linda a while back actualy it was the night System of a down had their first live show!...by the way they sounded as tight as they do now. but ,...again,.....02! todd