BADBLOWN572
11-13-2003, 02:30 PM
<~~~ Will be there Friday-Sunday.

svlperry
11-13-2003, 03:06 PM
it's the k-boats

h2oski2fast
11-13-2003, 03:58 PM
I'll be at Parker, not for the races though. Not sure which boat I'm gonna be using.

bordsmnj
11-13-2003, 05:26 PM
not sure yet. i wanna- but just not sure yet.........

STV_Keith
11-13-2003, 08:00 PM
I'll be there. Dave, you doing Turkey day in Parker? Hell, I might be up for leaving early if so.

Kurtis500
11-13-2003, 08:25 PM
I'll be there on Sunday-Monday. Races for a day then up to Havasu for the lights.
ok...break it to me...are there going to be any K-boats?

MJ19
11-13-2003, 10:16 PM
Last I heard we were going to be there for Thanksgiving weekend :D (and we both are looking forward to it)...but I also heard through the grapevine of a few "family" technical difficulties Miller is currently working on...his family (cousins and such) are coming to visit for the holidays...that didn't stop him in the past from leaving town...in fact I think it made him leave faster...but he is getting the heat and might be forced to change his mind :confused:

Jordy
11-14-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
Last I heard we were going to be there for Thanksgiving weekend :D (and we both are looking forward to it)...but I also heard through the grapevine of a few "family" technical difficulties Miller is currently working on...his family (cousins and such) are coming to visit for the holidays...that didn't stop him in the past from leaving town...in fact I think it made him leave faster...but he is getting the heat and might be forced to change his mind :confused:
Nevermind him. Just as long as you show up everything will be fine. :D

BADBLOWN572
11-14-2003, 08:20 AM
From what I have heard, the K's will be running. However, it all depends on the turnout. They are on the schedule, but if no one shows up, they won't run.

MJ19
11-14-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Nevermind him. Just as long as you show up everything will be fine. :D
Why?...you wanna wear my clothes again hot stuff :p ;) :D

Challenger olds
11-14-2003, 10:26 AM
Well, Moneypitt,(Ray) E-ticket, (Gary), and Mike of Flat Crazy Racing will be there. (Thursday-Sunday) We're returning to the sceen after 5 years. Looking forward to tearing it up with the old PS 89 boat, (formerly Billy B's creation "Dark Star".) Everyone is invited to stop by and say hi.......See ya there.........Moneypitt,(Ray)

BUSTI
11-14-2003, 11:58 AM
We will be at Riverland!

Blown 472
11-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well it seems that we have a strong contingent of members going that weekend... Perhaps a little get together on friday or saturday night is in order?
RD :)
You got enough pork chops??:D

RiverRatMike
11-14-2003, 01:06 PM
I'll be at my river house Thursday through Sunday! Planning on riding my dirtbike out to the crashed F4 site, and maybe ride out to Swansea Ghost town. Can't wait to get out in the desert to ride!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-14-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Kurtis500
I'll be there on Sunday-Monday. Races for a day then up to Havasu for the lights.
ok...break it to me...are there going to be any K-boats? Its rumored that the K-711 and K-13 teams will be in attendence. Hopefully someone else will step up also. I'm lookin forward to the race with PS-89, PS-24, PS-52, and hopefully Jimmy LaRiccas Bezer. See you all there:cool:

svlperry
11-14-2003, 07:40 PM
k-14 the hobit should be in attendance

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by svlperry
k-14 the hobit should be in attendance The last time I talked to K-14 Chuck...he told me he was hangin it up because he couldn't find a top caliber driver interested in driving for him.
After Heath quit racing, Stretch Jr. and Paully both flipped or damaged the boat.
I've allways felt that with the right driver we could see the Hobbit return. Or if someone interested in racing bought one of them??
So who's supposed to be driving??? Marty?? Heath?? A new owner?? Save me a few calls would you!! :D :D

missboatnam1
11-14-2003, 09:30 PM
WHY ARE YOU GOING TOM?????
AND WHERE IS TOPLESS???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MJ19
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by missboatnam1
Hey strange Tina...I was asking about you over at HD's....where have you been lately? Are you going to be in Parker over the weekend?

missboatnam1
11-14-2003, 09:39 PM
hey lips!! ;) hell yes, were gettin the quads, and your riding behind me!!....six pack of wine .....LOL on the back, and cowboy boots to kick the boys in the hinney on the quads!! how does that sound?
ohh yea, im so ready how about you?

MJ19
11-14-2003, 09:45 PM
hey lips!! ;) hell yes, were gettin the quads, and your riding behind me!!....six pack of wine .....LOL on the back, and cowboy boots to kick the boys in the hinney on the quads!! how does that sound?
ohh yea, im so ready how about you?
I posted a few Ka-boys for you over at the 'non-boating' thread...let me know if you lik'em :p :D

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 09:46 PM
are ya guys going riding?... i wanna go!!

MJ19
11-14-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by blownmoney
are ya guys going riding?... i wanna go!!
It's looking like a 70% chance we're going :D Last week it was a 100% chance...but with each passing day it's getting worse :( Family is sort of peeved that we don't want to stay and hang out with the family and that we'd rather go party with our boat friends :p :D

missboatnam1
11-14-2003, 09:50 PM
NO, I DIDENT LIKE THEM !!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i hate seeing stuff like that!! dang linsey:D :D :D

missboatnam1
11-14-2003, 09:51 PM
i love the idea of getting away from all the "bullshit" they live lindsey you gotta go!! :rolleyes:

MJ19
11-14-2003, 09:52 PM
NO, I DIDENT LIKE THEM !!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i hate seeing stuff like that!! dang linsey:D :D :D
Nak'd hot bodies...something must be wrong with ya girfriend ;)

MJ19
11-14-2003, 09:54 PM
i love the idea of getting away from all the "bullshit" they live lindsey you gotta go!! :rolleyes:
Not my family...The "Mr" has some extended family coming to visit for the holidays...that's where the heat is coming from...we'll see...we are trying to work something out where we have "TURKEY DAY" either Tuesday or Wednesday if they can pull that off and get up here sooner :D

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 10:00 PM
linsey. are you and brad, MILLERS?.. i e the boat builders fam?

MJ19
11-14-2003, 10:09 PM
linsey. are you and brad, MILLERS?.. i e the boat builders fam?
No we aren't related to the Miller family in SM...we have a Miller boat and because of our user names some folks call us "The Millers"...come to think of it, most folks call me Wifey...but when they refer to BOTH of us, it's always "The Millers"
WOW :eek: TMI in a nutshell, nope we aren't Millers :D

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 10:12 PM
hahaah, k "wifey".or "mrs miller"...lol... you guys have a nice ride.. thats what mine would like to have , she's not a big fan of the flatty!

MJ19
11-14-2003, 10:16 PM
hahaah, k "wifey".or "mrs miller"...lol... you guys have a nice ride.. thats what mine would like to have , she's not a big fan of the flatty!
Well I'm sure we'll see you at the lake next summer...and she can ride with us ;)
Please stop us if you ever do spot us on the lake and say HI !!! :)

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 10:18 PM
we will definately say hi, and she would definatley jump in your boat, but then me and brad could go for a nice blast!!:D

MJ19
11-14-2003, 10:25 PM
we will definately say hi, and she would definatley jump in your boat, but then me and brad could go for a nice blast!!:D
I'm the one that likes the fast and dangerous rides :D
Once 68 Campbell's Brother Travis and I were going pretty darn fast in Trav's Shiada and caught air exposing the whole V-drive...that was a fun ride...nothing like having drool and tears streaming along your face....then of course the NashvilleBounds took me for a fun speed run in their ultra...and again I was battling the excessive wet face syndrome...a flatty might be a head banger ride if there are any 'bumps'...I'd love it, but boy this old bod might have a pretty good headache after a bumpy ride :D (I know some perv...thinking of Jordy is going to twist that last sentence) :rolleyes: ;) :D

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm the one that likes the fast and dangerous rides
well then you can have one!, its only bumpy under sixty!.. lol, and the wife has never let me get over fourty with her in it..lol, now i've upgraded the horsepower, and she won't come near it, so we'll have to meet at the launch ramp so she can get in yer boat...lol!!

Tom Brown
11-15-2003, 09:23 AM
I'm going because I heard Topless was going to be there. :)

missboatnam1
11-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
whooo whooo!! go tom brown!!!!
have you talked to her latley?

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2003, 11:47 AM
You mean I may get to meet Tom Brown?
Looks like early Christmas this year!

Tom Brown
11-15-2003, 03:04 PM
When are you going, HH?

AZKC
11-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MJ19
No we aren't related to the Miller family in SM...we have a Miller boat and because of our user names some folks call us "The Millers"...come to think of it, most folks call me Wifey...but when they refer to BOTH of us, it's always "The Millers"
WOW :eek: TMI in a nutshell, nope we aren't Millers :D
Or we could call ya Lyndsy Jumpingham:D
KC

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2003, 04:16 PM
When are you going, HH?
I was going haul the boat to Havasu to put it in storage (it's allergic to water...from the lake or from the sky...it doesn't seem to matter).
Normally, I stay away from Parker like the plague (once you go, you'll see why)...but if "The Destroyer" is going to be there...I'll make the 1/2 hour drive.

boatnam2
11-15-2003, 04:19 PM
well if double "h" is going to parker then im in.

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
well if double "h" is going to parker then im in.
Better put your drinkin shoes on then...none of that "white devil power nap" (AKA- passing out) crap allowed...

boatnam2
11-15-2003, 04:33 PM
ok i will pinch back on the regulator to make sure i make it to the main.

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
ok i will pinch back on the regulator to make sure i make it to the main.
None of that crap either...when HH is in town, it's full throttle and empty the bottle.
Those little guys you drink with normally aren't even in our bracket.