PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 + of us dead soon ?

carbonmarine
11-13-2003, 02:59 PM
Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack
Special to World Tribune.com
MIDDLE EAST MEDIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Thursday, November 13, 2003
Al-Qal'a (The Fortress) an Islamist Internet forum, posted the first of a two-part interview with a person who introduced himself as Abu Salma Al-Hijazi, one of the Al Qaida commanders closest to Osama bin Laden.(1) The interview was conducted in Iraq, south of Faluja. The article notes that Al-Hijazi was surrounded by five masked men carrying missiles as well as personal weapons. The following are excerpts from the interview:
In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."
He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al Qaida into [an organization that] horrifies the world until the law of Allah is implemented, actually implemented, and not just in words, on His land... You wait and see that the balance of power between Al Qaida and its rivals will change, all of a sudden, Allah willing."
TO READ MORE :
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_2.html

mirvin
11-13-2003, 03:02 PM
I don't like those guys.:mad:

watergirl
11-13-2003, 03:03 PM
Al_Qaeda can kiss my ass! :yuk: :mad: :yuk: :mad:

You Te
11-13-2003, 03:13 PM
No one lives forever, I'm not afraid to die, I'm not going to rush it, but I'm not afraid.
They are a bunch of 2 faced chicken shit lying cowards.
You Te

totenhosen
11-13-2003, 03:20 PM
go to omanforum.com (in the politics and religion forum) and you'll find plently of people who agree with these guys.

Mr.Havasu
11-13-2003, 03:27 PM
maybe I'm just a dump American, But no way they have the capability to pull that off.:mad:

phebus
11-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Remember, theese guys are terrorists. If they can create fear and terror just by their threats, they have succeeded. Screw them all.....bring it!! :mad:

Keithb87
11-13-2003, 03:36 PM
They can have my gun. When they pry it from my cold dead fingers.:mad:
I ain't goin out with out a fight :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

mirvin
11-13-2003, 03:37 PM
I think they've been watching too much "24";)

Dr. Eagle
11-13-2003, 03:38 PM
Time to dust off the NUKES... let's withdraw from Iraq right now and turn the whole Mid East into Glass...
I heard this crap on CNN. Those Al Qaida losers must die....:mad:

Dribble
11-13-2003, 03:41 PM
They're nothing but a bunch of pussies. I say bring it on.

phebus
11-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Time to dust off the NUKES... let's withdraw from Iraq right now and turn the whole Mid East into Glass...
Amen , I'm with you. We have lost enough good men over there. It's time to put an end to it.

eliminatedsprinter
11-13-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Gotta use nutron bombs, cause we need the oil for our boats.;)

Rocket2003
11-13-2003, 04:35 PM
Bring it on! http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=505692

MJ19
11-13-2003, 10:26 PM
Come on guys...tell us how you really feel :D
I personally can't believe anyone would follow a 'God' that tells you to kill others...I'm much more in favor of the God that tells us to love each other :D

Waldo
11-13-2003, 10:37 PM
It is all in how their "God" is interpreted. Islam does not preach such a thing as killing. It is the narrowminded, jealous pricks that twist the writings to gain power...I too, am not afraid to die...but I sure as hell am not just going to let someone try to kill or terrorize my family without a battle.

WetWillie
11-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Gotta use nutron bombs, cause we need the oil for our boats.;)
I second this motion!!
WW:mad:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2003, 11:12 PM
ALLIAH' (GOD to normal people )
has told me that those towel head mother ****ers need to die, We need to stop pussy footing around and remove that country from existence.
Guess that is why I am not the president....

honkey1
11-13-2003, 11:50 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :
Not sure this quite expresses how angry this makes me. (cocking ****suckers)

Faster Daddy
11-14-2003, 12:00 AM
I won't be losin any sleep, or changin any of my holiday plans over this BS! Bring it on assholes! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fiat48
11-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
ALLIAH' (GOD to normal people )
has told me that those towel head mother ****ers need to die, We need to stop pussy footing around and remove that country from existence.
Guess that is why I am not the president....
But you have my vote!