PDA

View Full Version : Food Stamps To A New Level

Kilrtoy
11-14-2003, 09:29 PM
So this bitch in the market is buying food, not the cheap shit or the shit on sale, but the good stuff. She is wearing some nice looking expensive boots with nice pants that are expensive with a nice leather long jacket with a Dooney and Burke purse(WIFE SAID IT WAS REAL) hair and nails done. The checker ask for her club card and she replies I dont need it. Wow must be nice to be rich.
THEN THE BITCH BUSTED OUT FU#$%# FOOD STAMPS.
YOU HAVE TOO BE F#$%^&* KIDDING ME.
Then her 250 picture taken cell ohone rings, she walks out and gets in a Honda.
WHAT THE F$%#.
That shit pissses me off,
I would have got the plate and reported her, BUT IT WAS A NEW CAR:burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

LASERRAY
11-14-2003, 09:41 PM
Maybe she be a high priced Ho and shit!

Kilrtoy
11-14-2003, 09:59 PM
I'll tell you what,
That bitch needs to give back to the community that supported her and break me off a piece then......:mad:

blownmoney
11-14-2003, 10:22 PM
she's prolly doin the drug dealer thats trading crack for food stamps!!(and he makes her go use em...lol)

LASERRAY
11-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I'll tell you what,
That bitch needs to give back to the community that supported her and break me off a piece then......:mad:
Damn strait homes! Dat bitch ots ta break ya of sometin' proppa! Dat b-atch would'nt be dissin' if she was my HO! You down?:cool:

Kilrtoy
11-14-2003, 10:30 PM
Damn L-Rey
LASERRAY
you da the dawg man,
Can I get a what what

LASERRAY
11-14-2003, 10:32 PM
Damn L-Rey
LASERRAY
you da the dawg man,
Can I get a what what
Ah-Yea G! You b down wit it like a muther****er............Know what i'm sayin'. :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-14-2003, 10:33 PM
L-rey ,
bi da LOC of chit u b passen ur E-BON-ICS class

LASERRAY
11-14-2003, 10:36 PM
L-rey ,
bi da LOC of chit u b passen ur E-BON-ICS class
True, but Sall good!:cool:

Dr. Eagle
11-14-2003, 10:54 PM
So this bitch in the market is buying food, not the cheap shit or the shit on sale, but the good stuff. She is wearing some nice looking expensive boots with nice pants that are expensive with a nice leather long jacket with a Dooney and Burke purse(WIFE SAID IT WAS REAL) hair and nails done. The checker ask for her club card and she replies I dont need it. Wow must be nice to be rich.
THEN THE BITCH BUSTED OUT FU#$%# FOOD STAMPS.
YOU HAVE TOO BE F#$%^&* KIDDING ME.
Then her 250 picture taken cell ohone rings, she walks out and gets in a Honda.
WHAT THE F$%#.
That shit pissses me off,
I would have got the plate and reported her, BUT IT WAS A NEW CAR:burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
Welcome to the Welfare State....:rolleyes:

Faster Daddy
11-15-2003, 12:05 AM
She was probably just an illegal, I've heard they are givin away new cars with that new license. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-15-2003, 01:07 AM
What ever she was i need some government help,
then i could by my next boat

Rexone
11-15-2003, 01:37 AM
You can thank our liberal controlled government for this situation. Welfare (food stamps apply) is now completely out of control and abused, being used and abused by those who shouldn't qualify. Living the good life and using food stamps is one small example of a great big corrupt problem.
btw kilr, you helped buy that food for her too when you paid your exorbanantly high taxes. :) How's that make you feel?
hopefully arnold can muster enough cooperation from the liberals to get a handle on some of this. It's a perfect example of why we have a multi billion dollar state and federal defecit. Needs to be flat cut off except to those who really need the help, which is probably a small portion of those presently collecting.

Rexone
11-15-2003, 02:28 AM
:D

Moomawnster
11-15-2003, 03:26 AM
I'll eat road kill before I demean myself with handouts , Leather coats and gucci shoes can't change the fact that your a leech on the ass of society , and I bet Cali has more leechs than than a Fla swamp !

Big Boys Toy PE857
11-15-2003, 04:14 AM
Our "welfare recipients" in this state, WV, (which there are plenty of) recieve a plastic credit card to present at the time of food purchase.
This is rendered in place of paper coupons to "help the unfortunate poor to escape the stigma associated with presenting food stamps."
I'm happy for them that it's less tragic shopping for free.

quiet riot
11-15-2003, 04:52 AM
just to add a little fuel to the fire, it goes way past food stamps. I have a friend with an inlaw that got knocked up. She moved to his neighborhood from another state to get a little help, so no prob. But then she gets on the gimme gimme kick.
She got a/c for her house and car for free from the state, cause its too hard on the kid in the summer. (it rarely hits 90 here, usually 80's in the summer.) And the kid plays outside anyways with all the other kids.
She got several free strollers, car seats, etc, and sold them all without using them.
She gets all kindsa formula, baby stuff in addition to the food stamps and just lets its go to waste cause she can't possibly use it all.
And the best part, the state pays her mom $10 bones an hour to watch the kid or a certified nurse $20 + if her mom DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT (getting paid to babysit her grandaughter?) All because the kid has a few med prob because mommy liked to get ****ed up when she was pregnant (I can't prove it but I know thats what caused all the kids problems.)
And of course all the high dollar medical stuff is all paid for by the state too!
And all the meanwhile the bitch has done nothing with her life. Well she took a free college class but said she didn't want to do that! No job, just goes to church functions and crap!
Oh yeah, free rent too! I can't stand going to my friends house just knowing she might be around there. And trust me, she thinks she deserves all the freebies for her misfortune in life.
jd

Moomawnster
11-15-2003, 04:57 AM
I think the key word is "UNFORTUNATE"...... Some folks really need the help but the ones who abuse it are stealing from the poor ...... Maybe that chick at the store could have used a little STIGMA ... Eh ? you might have said...... "Nice coat ,I didn't know the Salvation Army had such things " .....

HOSS
11-15-2003, 05:01 AM
Its a shame because alot of people right now need it. A much more thorough credit check needs to be done obviously. Cell phone bills, you don`t get shit. There are ways around it by not claiming anything. But getting a loan becomes difficult. Our government paying for babysitting is total bullshit.
Medicaid is abused too.
Report suspected violators! The ONLY way to stop it. Don`t bitch,,,,,,,,,,,hang the mutha ****a!:mad:

Rexone
11-15-2003, 05:03 AM
Well I'm glad to hear California doesn't have a monopoly on this problem.
Bogus welfare and bogus foriegn aid are going to drive this country bankrupt (probably bankrupt already and just doesn't know it or won't admit it).

Moomawnster
11-15-2003, 05:05 AM
Oh yeah, free rent too! I can't stand going to my friends house just knowing she might be around there. And trust me, she thinks she deserves all the freebies for her misfortune in life.
jd [/B][/QUOTE]
Misfortune my ass , she found a sacred cow and butchered it ! I am not nice to people like that !

Rexone
11-15-2003, 05:06 AM
Problem is the liberal gov has set up the rules so people can steal easily. When people can steal easily they will steal. Inadequate bogus qualifications that easily cheat what the system is intended for. My guess is there are now more cheaters than needers on welfare.

wgarland
11-15-2003, 06:11 AM
It's all over the place my wife did daycare for the county in our home for 5 yr payed 2.50 per child per hr. Wasn't bad for a while but you get the parents who abuse the system not go to work be out f*cking around the state doesn't pay.Then you have kids who piss in the toybox, write on the wall, smear shit on the bathroom wall,6 mos of head lice cause the breeder doesn't care to treat it properly and then you refuse to watch someone's child and they acuse you or a fammily member of something to take away everything you've ever worked for and the goverment does'nt protect you they protect the lice infected ho. The sad thing is these children are just a pawn and will grow up to abuse it just like their parents if they are'nt shown a different light. Sorry had to vent. They need to remove the dick and sew up the hole!
Bill :mad: :mad:

LASERRAY
11-15-2003, 07:31 AM
And once again who gets screwed? us! the middle class............................................. .......! And it didn't even feel good! the bitch didn't even have the decency to give me a reach-around, dat ho!
I've gotten desenseitized to government waste, you see.............................................I WORK FOR A SCHOOL DISTRICT!
'Nuff said!:mad: :mad: :mad:

HighRoller
11-16-2003, 02:28 PM
We have become a society with our hands out.Every other commercial on the TV or radio is for some food bank,clothing collection or other handout.Doesn't anybody have any F%^kin pride anymore?I have never taken unemployment,and not because I never needed it but because it was a matter of pride.Now we,the charitable ones,are made to feel guilty if we don't give to the"less fortunate"people.Charity is voluntary,and I choose not to give to 99% of charities because all they do is reward lazy people for their lifestyle.If there were NO food banks and NO free clothes and NO soup kitchens,do you think these people would just sit on their asses and starve?Nope,they'd be out gettin a job ASAP!!I'm not against helping those in GENUINE need,but this is getting ridiculous.Now we the middle class are going to be saddled with the bill for free prescription drugs for senior citizens,many of which are wealthier than we are.And when people dared stand up and suggest a smaller program they were attacked by the seniors,who were getting a free handout and bitched that it wasn't generous enough!!!That's like getting 100 dollars for your birthday and bitching to the giver that it wasn't 500!!!

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 01:36 AM
I agree Highroller