PDA

View Full Version : OP6 Coverage????

MJ19
11-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Did ***boat Magazine ever print anything about OP6C-V?
They sent out the helicoper and took pictures...but I haven't seen or heard about any magazine coverage? :confused:
Did I miss it? :confused:

MJ19
11-16-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
yes in this month h-b mag:D
I didn't get it yet :(
It's in the NOVEMBER issue??? :confused:

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 04:22 PM
mj
where have u been that is old news
oh yeah clogs are still hip up there

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 05:11 PM
Thats NOT What she said
fast is good , just ask me

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by MJ19
Did ***boat Magazine ever print anything about OP6C-V?
They sent out the helicoper and took pictures...but I haven't seen or heard about any magazine coverage? :confused:
Did I miss it? :confused:
You have slept through the thread, I like the boat in the middle of the first page of the article:D

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 06:00 PM
That must be yours

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
That must be yours
Yea, but I am not in it. Must have been when I went to shore;) for some of the Famous FuFu Juice:eek:

gigamurph
11-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Yea, but I am not in it. Must have been when I went to shore;) for some of the Famous FuFu Juice:eek: That's INfamous FuFu juice! That stuff has kicked more butts than Tank Abbott! Nectar of the Gods! :D
Place feels familiar. Been awhile though. This is still Hot Boat; right?:rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
11-17-2003, 10:18 PM
What I want to know is, who was that in a Pontoon Boat in the middle of all that??? :confused:
And it looked like they had a trampoline there also???
Anybody know what kind of knuckle head would bring a pontoon boat to OP6??? :rolleyes: :D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:22 PM
Anybody know what kind of knuckle head would bring a pontoon boat to OP6???
the knuckle heads may take offense to that term

JetBoatRich
11-18-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
What I want to know is, who was that in a Pontoon Boat in the middle of all that??? :confused:
Anybody know what kind of knuckle head would bring a pontoon boat to OP6??? :rolleyes: :D
That was a water Taxi for those who left their boat at home, it was one big party so how ever you got there did not matter. Now a trampoline adds more entertainment, depending on who is doing the jumping

AZKC
11-18-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
And he let some guy in a white t-shirt and grey hat on it also:D
What a knuckle head:wink:
KC

Sleek-Jet
11-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by AZKC
And he let some guy in a white t-shirt and grey hat on it also:D
What a knuckle head:wink:
KC
What's funny is I was sitting at work reading Hot Boat and started telling everyone that "Hey, I know that guy, it's AZKC. and there is The Millers, and the Knuckle-Heads, and HavasuDoug and Catsmeow... "
Everyone just looked at me like was a lunatic spouting off names like that.
... but KC was the easiest to pick out. :D

MJ19
11-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Knuckle head
The designs are already being made.shhhh:cool:
Have you been talking with Miller? He's got his engineering mind at work on a gizmo...and if we are allowed on your knucklehead barge again, we'll be sure to bring winning gizmo! :D

MJ19
11-18-2003, 05:07 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/541scan_2.jpg
Will someone who has a magazine and a scanner handy please scan JUST the picture in and either e-mail it to me or post it so I can see it up close and personal?

Jbb
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
I have no idea why anyone would bring one of those out to OP6 and then let a whole bunch of other knuckle heads on board:rolleyes: OH but wait one minute did YOU get one of thesehttp://op6c.com/forums/uploads/av-441.jpg :D
Wait till next year when we defend our title:eek: Right AZKC?
Next year we are going after the best sandbar gizmo also. The designs are already being made.shhhh:cool:
Nice Tag.....:D
RD said it would be in the magazine article.............guaranteed....
RD Sux.....

Sleek-Jet
11-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Which one in the middle????

AZKC
11-18-2003, 05:30 PM
I have no idea why anyone would bring one of those out to OP6 and then let a whole bunch of other knuckle heads on board:rolleyes: OH but wait one minute did YOU get one of thesehttp://op6c.com/forums/uploads/av-441.jpg :D
Wait till next year when we defend our title:eek: Right AZKC?
Next year we are going after the best sandbar gizmo also. The designs are already being made.shhhh:cool:
We're all over it. Hell if I can keep my boat running it'll win best Gizmo:p
KC

MJ19
11-18-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm waiting...come on...who's going to save the day and post that picture for me :confused: :)

MJ19
11-19-2003, 08:33 AM
Thanks~! :D

AZKC
11-19-2003, 08:35 AM
;)
KC

HOSS
11-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Nice Tag.....:D
RD said it would be in the magazine article.............guaranteed....
RD Sux.....
Dude,,,what happenned to your face?

HOSS
11-19-2003, 10:02 AM
JBB? What happened buddy? Looks like your Maw tried to close her legs while givin` birth to ya.