PDA

View Full Version : Go BRONCOS!!!

Boozer
11-16-2003, 04:36 PM
37-8 Sorry Charger fans. That's not a Victory thats a damn slaughterfest! It sure is nice to have Jake back.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/img/uni/logotype.gif

beached 1
11-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey who cares.
All I know is that the Chiefs lost and the Raiders won. Oh yeah, and the Bucs suck almost as bad as the Raiders do. ha ha. F Chuckie! :)
Wooohoooo!
Seriously, good to see jake back. I've always liked him as a OB.

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 05:41 PM
comon they played the chargers

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by beached 1
Hey who cares.
All I know is that the Chiefs lost and the Raiders won. Oh yeah, and the Bucs suck almost as bad as the Raiders do. ha ha. F Chuckie! :)
Wooohoooo!
Seriously, good to see jake back. I've always liked him as a OB.
I am with you this week, I wanted the Chiefs to loose bad. I wasn't worried once the Bengals guaranteed a win earlier in the week. At this point, I don't think are much of a threat so doesn't matter if they win:o
Go Broncos

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 05:48 PM
RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS RAIDERS
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
OH sorry wrong thread.. just had to high jack one.. :D :D

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Whats is all that graffiti MRS FLYIN VERE just wrote

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-16-2003, 05:57 PM
it's called THE TRUTH HURTS. :D :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
it's called THE TRUTH HURTS. :D :D :D :D
CBS' "The NFL Today" and SportsLine.com reported that defensive tackle Dana Stubblefield, center Barret Robbins, linebacker Bill Romanowski and defensive tackle Chris Cooper were notified in letters from the NFL this past week that they tested positive for THG, or tetrahydrogestrinone. It wasn't clear when the tests were conducted or the urine samples were taken.
this is the truth, I almost feel sorry for these guys:D