PDA

View Full Version : Custom Golfcarts

TOBTEK
11-17-2003, 02:16 PM
STARTING a little side biz. "TOBTEK CUSTOM GOLFCARS" fully re-con'ed EZ-GO 36v carts with trick wheels & tires, LIFTED, YOUR CHOICE of single paint color. New rear seat assembley. with a base price of $3995.00
Will have a full option list, Like custom interior choices, stereos, lighting, billet accessories, roll bars, custom paint, ect.
email me with any question.....thanks
BTW: I will sell you a std cart if you want to do all the work yourself. I have 5 really nice Yamaha carts coming right now.

TOBTEK
11-17-2003, 02:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg
heres Mr & Mrs lovinlife's cart. Even pimp'er now than when this photo was taken.

partycat
11-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Can someone tell me what kind of finish is on the floor of the garage underneath the cart. Want to do that to my floor.

Waldo
11-17-2003, 02:57 PM
How does one like the picture cost???

ROZ
11-17-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Waldo
ALRIGHT, AN AUCTION!!!
I'll start the bidding with:
40.00 :D

LUVNLIFE
11-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Toby does awesome work. If you are looking for a custom cart check him out. Yes I am a customer.:D :D

Trailer Park Casanova
11-17-2003, 04:33 PM
TOBTEK,
My daughter wants a killer deal on a stock electric with a back seat.
And throw in a set of chrome wheels too.

bohica
11-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Any Gas carts?

TOBTEK
11-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Trailer Park Casanova
TOBTEK,
My daughter wants a killer deal on a stock electric with a back seat.
And throw in a set of chrome wheels too.
NO PROBLEM.....LETS DO IT! YOU CAN CALL ME AT MY OFFICE....760-247-2347 HAVE SOME NICE YAMAHA'S COMING RIGHT NOW....ILL MAKE YOU A DEAL ON.

TOBTEK
11-17-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bohica
Any Gas carts?
YES....ANYTHING YOU WANT!
EVEN SOME killer YAMAHA GAS limo's:wink:

anxious
11-17-2003, 04:59 PM
hey bohica, you on gd?

TOBTEK
11-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by anxious
hey bohica, you on gd?
what is on "gd" ?

anxious
11-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
what is on "gd" ?
glamisdunes.com :D

bohica
11-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by anxious
hey bohica, you on gd?
Yep. Havasu in the summer and Glamis in the winter.:D

fourspeednup
11-17-2003, 08:01 PM
Those carts are bad ass. How do you get them to go faster and have some balls?:confused:

anxious
11-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by bohica
Yep. Havasu in the summer and Glamis in the winter.:D
what the....im not the only one with that idea:confused:

Froggystyle
11-17-2003, 11:03 PM
What I want is a dumped one on bags and 13's... Should look like 24"s on a cart.
It would be so fly to roll up to the Martinez Cafe with all of these Fred Durst red hat on backward stupid tatooed malt liquor drinking rednecks in their hooptie lifted carts causing a bunch of noise and dust sitting around admiring the single stick of neon they threw on the bottom of their rides sitting out front, and get to hittin' some switches... Front, back, side to side etc... Should be easy to do. Plenty of battery power, run a compressor or nitro and call it a day!
Think you can build something like that Toby?
If I did that, I would build a trailer for the sucker, and put the stereo in there! Along with a couple little seats of course.

anxious
11-17-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
What I want is a dumped one on bags and 13's... Should look like 24"s on a cart.
It would be so fly to roll up to the Martinez Cafe with all of these Fred Durst red hat on backward stupid tatooed malt liquor drinking rednecks in their hooptie lifted carts causing a bunch of noise and dust sitting around admiring the single stick of neon they threw on the bottom of their rides sitting out front, and get to hittin' some switches... Front, back, side to side etc... Should be easy to do. Plenty of battery power, run a compressor or nitro and call it a day!
Think you can build something like that Toby?
If I did that, I would build a trailer for the sucker, and put the stereo in there! Along with a couple little seats of course.
falken had one at sema. bagged, two tvs, subs. pretty sweet

WhiteShadow
11-17-2003, 11:19 PM
i too am interested in the floor finish in that one garage. Any forwarding info would be great. BTW, i think i walked by your house toby in havasu this past weekend. If so, nice place! We might be somewhat neighbors.

Rocket2003
11-18-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Waldo
Yeah "How much"?
I posted your phone number on a GC form that a guy was looking for a lifted cart! I hope that's ok?:)

TOBTEK
11-18-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Rocket2003
Yeah "How much"?
I posted your phone number on a GC form that a guy was looking for a lifted cart! I hope that's ok?:)
hey thanks for the referal (no word yet, maybe soon)
This was actualy our personal cart from last season. It has a way over the top paintjob (have to see it in person to appreciate) with a white glitter basecoat, blue candy flames over the glitter with dark gray pin's and about 8 coats of clear. 11HP motor with a 650amp curtis controller....its stubid powerfull:D will pull 1foot wheelies, and if you have peeps on the back you have to carefull not to flip the entire cart. the motor,batteries,controller,and new charger are 2K, the paint was 2K, had major billet hardware, and stereo that isnt pictured.......was a expensive cart. MR & Mrs lovinlife got a screamer deal on this one. If someone wanted to build this again im guessing at somewhere around 8-10K :rolleyes:
I think a nice clean slightly lifted cart with a basic paint job with some goodies and not spend dumb money is the way to go......

Screaming Pete
11-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Tobtek, Are you going out thanksgivingto the river and are you yamaha carts gas or elec.?

Rocket2003
11-18-2003, 09:23 AM
Tobtek, the guy is from AZ

ROZ
11-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by WhiteShadow
i too am interested in the floor finish in that one garage.
You guys who want info on the custom floor finishes need to PM Woodster... It's what he does for a living.

TOBTEK
11-18-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Tobtek, Are you going out thanksgivingto the river and are you yamaha carts gas or elec.?
hey Pete.............I think we are going for ThanksGiving weekend. Prob just Sat and Sunday though. I can get gas or electric carts from my connection. I really think the elec carts are the way to go though........ earth friendley, quiet, and with the right motor and controller they will SPANK a gas cart;) .......just put a battery gauge on it and go, so your not stuck out in the boonies.

Screaming Pete
11-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
hey Pete.............I think we are going for ThanksGiving weekend. Prob just Sat and Sunday though. I can get gas or electric carts from my connection. I really think the elec carts are the way to go though........ earth friendley, quiet, and with the right motor and controller they will SPANK a gas cart;) .......just put a battery gauge on it and go, so your not stuck out in the boonies.
Tob I have a cart that is elec now with a 550 controller but I burned up the big motor i had running 48 volts with 2 extra battries set up lifted It needs paint what do you got for me

TOBTEK
11-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Screaming Pete
Tob I have a cart that is elec now with a 550 controller but I burned up the big motor i had running 48 volts with 2 extra battries set up lifted It needs paint what do you got for me
How about a nice YAMAHA gas LIMO for the family. with a 5" lift and pimpy paint. Or I have two of the electric yamaha's left.

GrapeApe
11-18-2003, 05:20 PM
Any Pictures of the Yamaha "Limo"..?
*** Grape Ape ***

spectratoad
11-18-2003, 05:29 PM
How much for the yamahas? PM your answer if you want. THanks

LAVEYSABRE575
11-18-2003, 06:37 PM
HI TOB. I just happen to be in the market for an 6 to 8 seater cart lifted, wheels, billett the pckg i was looking at the ezgo with the stretch models it seems like your seating right on the steering wheel does yamaha make a 6 or 8 seater also looking to paint similar to the boat..derek

TOBTEK
11-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
HI TOB. I just happen to be in the market for an 6 to 8 seater cart lifted, wheels, billett the pckg i was looking at the ezgo with the stretch models it seems like your seating right on the steering wheel does yamaha make a 6 or 8 seater also looking to paint similar to the boat..derek
the YAMAHA'S are the HOT set-up for sure! They have the best factory suspension system. Ez-go's are the most popular but without a doubt made the cheapest as well. You can get some crazy long YAMAHA limo's. my source is getting me prices on a limo's right now for KAB and myself. you can get a 6 seater which has two sets of frontward facing seats and the rear seat, or an 8 passenger...3 foward benches and the rear seat (to long to have fun with...IMO) The limo's are alot more money when done right......but its only money right;) If you want me price one out for you let me know....Toby

moneypit
11-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Toby,
Whats your email address?
I have been looking to build a cart, but I havent found someone to get a cart at a decent price. I'd like to bend your ear and see what you can get for me. I like the EZ Go look, but I would consider what you say.
I would like to get a cart that has back seats, rims, suspension and I would do the paint and graphics. Mail me.
Sportsdc@pacbell.net
Dave

TOBTEK
11-19-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by moneypit
Toby,
Whats your email address?
I have been looking to build a cart, but I havent found someone to get a cart at a decent price. I'd like to bend your ear and see what you can get for me. I like the EZ Go look, but I would consider what you say.
I would like to get a cart that has back seats, rims, suspension and I would do the paint and graphics. Mail me.
Sportsdc@pacbell.net
Dave
Dave, I will be in my office ALLDAY till 2pm today;) give me a call at 760-753-6301.....thanks toby

mbrown2
11-19-2003, 11:46 AM
Toby, how much to paint my EZGO ST350 body to match my F?

TOBTEK
11-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Toby, how much to paint my EZGO ST350 body to match my F?
MIKE.....CHECK YOUR PM