PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy, its time to bet!!!

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Ok Mr UCLA..... its time to put your money or beer where your mouth is.
Even if I give you 35 points UCLA has NO CHANCE!!
We'll make it simple, kind of like JBR & beached1,
Pix with opposing gear on.
I loose, I sport some UCLA gear, if you loose ,you'll sport some USC gear!!!
What do you think?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:02 PM
steve hit him up now for USC pasties and get me a pair for the pair.. :D :D go usc go go go.. :D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 05:04 PM
Ok and you have to hold my wifes >>>>>>>>>
wait,
my beer(coors light)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:07 PM
STEVE i want to help take the pics of kilrtoy in the usc gear.. can i can i huh huh i want to see him sqirm.. :D :D :D

BUSTI
11-17-2003, 05:19 PM
FIGHT ON SCUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ass whipping they got deserve last year is about to happen again this year. fucla loses by at least 5 touchdowns!

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 05:20 PM
You people have been smoking some of that good SOUTH CENTRAL CRACK,
You better get back to hit the books instead of the pipe

HOSS
11-17-2003, 05:21 PM
:D the pipe :D

JetBoatRich
11-17-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
Ok Mr UCLA..... its time to put your money or beer where your mouth is.
Even if I give you 35 points UCLA has NO CHANCE!!
We'll make it simple, kind of like JBR & beached1,
Pix with opposing gear on.
I loose, I sport some UCLA gear, if you loose ,you'll sport some USC gear!!!
What do you think?
Sounds like a great idea and your giving points:D

BADBLOWN572
11-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Just make sure that the looser's pictures are posted all over ***boat so we can all share in the comedy and harassment.

BUSTI
11-17-2003, 05:32 PM
fucla rooters you owe us awe! Bow down to your cross town masters as the MEN OF TROY MARCH OVER YOUR DEAD AND CRIPPLED BODIES STREWN ALL OVER THE FLOOR OF THE COLESIUM! WATCH AS YOU LAY THERE HELPLESS AND LIFELESS AND WE HAVE OUR WAY WITH YOUR WOMEN! FOR THE VICTORS GOES THE SPOILS OF WAR...AND THE TROJANS ARE AT WAR.

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 05:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0022-med.JPG

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 05:41 PM
Condom war, your time is past as stated in the BCS todayhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0021-med.JPG

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
:D :D :D TO BAD IT DID NOT RAIDERS:D
Look scuba he is saying USC is #1 again.. isn't he sweet.. he must want to where all the usc stuff.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0022-med.JPG
this is what i wanted to quote..

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:51 PM
i don't bitch anymore i just perfected it.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 05:55 PM
Thank you i am not only the sloppy post ***** i am the perfected bitch.. LOL!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:04 PM
Ok and you have to hold my wifes >>>>>>>>>
wait,
my beer(coors light)
OK beer & pictures!!
Pictures is a must!! Next bet will have to be something for Kilrtoy to sport some Raider gear! :D
So whats up Miguel.... Beer & pix? I know a date when the pix can be taken too! :D
How many points do you want??? Oh wait you dont need any right because UCLA is supposed to kick USC's ass right? With all that smack you have been talkin' sounds like a straight up bet s/b in order. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
STEVE i want to help take the pics of kilrtoy in the usc gear.. can i can i huh huh i want to see him sqirm.. :D :D :D
Sure, it will be a classic moment! :D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 06:14 PM
i just posted some SC gear for u , u like it

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:17 PM
i just posted some SC gear for u , u like it
SC gear or UCLA gear?? Post all you want, we'll see who is wearing what next week!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 06:18 PM
i might be wearing a red skirt, but you will be wearing a blue skirt

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 06:22 PM
a skirt would be good his legs look awesome.. :eek: :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:28 PM
i might be wearing a red skirt, but you will be wearing a blue skirt
dude.... you got issues. Your thinking about wearing a skirt, or you already have on one?
I am not even worried about putting on some fucla gear. Because it wont happen.
Time to finalize the bet!!
NO POINTS, THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP BET
1) loser needs to sport winning teams gear. (winners choice of gear)
2) Pictures must be taken of the loser in winning teams gear. (winners choice of time, location, props, ect)
3) loser must buy winner the beer of choice (30pack max)
4) loser must accept their picture being posted in winning teams gear, everywhere for 1 year
Do you aggree to these terms Kilrtoy?

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Wait you started with 30 points , Now none, What are you getting worried, I WOULD BE........IF I WAS YOU
yeah the bet is on INDIAN GIVER
you can have your points back, since I still have the 30 waiting........

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-17-2003, 06:32 PM
the thirty pack for steve right.. :D don't forget his salt and i think you should throw some extra tecate for mrs scuba.. she can't be left out.. :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Wait you started with 30 points , Now none, What are you getting worried, I WOULD BE........IF I WAS YOU
yeah the bet is on INDIAN GIVER
you can have your points back, since I still have the 30 waiting........
Well I figured you didnt need any points since you have been talking all this smack!!
I'll give you some points if you think it will help. I didnt want it to get to complicated for you.
;) :D
check your e-mail :)

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 06:45 PM
Scuba thanks, CHECK YOU PM :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
11-17-2003, 06:56 PM
We'll its time for me to get off the computer... Mrs Scuba's turn.
c-ya and fight on!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
What is that saying
RIOT ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

JetBoatRich
11-17-2003, 10:05 PM
This has taken on a whole new meaning with all of Scuba's ideas of what the looser has to do:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:12 PM
its gonna suck to be him

JetBoatRich
11-18-2003, 07:01 AM
its gonna suck to be him
Hell I think you should go to the game and the picture can be taken after wards of the looser:D

SCUBA STEVE
11-18-2003, 07:14 AM
I agree.... :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Kilrtoy, aprox 72 hours until the teddy bears get trojanized!
Just a reminder of our bet! :D

THOR
11-19-2003, 02:23 PM
Kilrtoy,
The line is up to 23 right now. Dont take anything less.
Just ask BUSTI, USC should beat everyone by 50. :D

RiverKitty
11-19-2003, 02:49 PM
Oh goody! Another bet! This should be a good one! Heck, I still giggle everytime I think about Beached1 wearing that Bronco's Jersey. :D Good thing we didn't set a time limit on when we would stop posting his pic. :P Gotta love a man in uniform....err, a Bronco uniform that is! ;) Hasn't it been about 1 year since we made that bet, eh? :confused: (It's all good beached1, I still love ya schweetie! Just a little friendly harrasment is all! What are friends for???) :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-19-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by THOR
Kilrtoy,
The line is up to 23 right now. Dont take anything less.
Just ask BUSTI, USC should beat everyone by 50. :D
Hey you cant give your .02 until you pay up on the Auburn bet!! :D
Besides if UCLA is as tuff as Kilrtoy says they are, I should be asking him for points. :rolleyes:

BUSTI
11-19-2003, 03:25 PM
I don't thimk USC should beat everybody by 50....I am just proud that we have won our last 6 games by more than 4 touchdowns every gane! Pretty damn good you would have to admitt. Oh I forgot Thor, facts don't mean much to you...there kind of like Krytonite to Superman to you. Admitt the facts are important and you may have admitt USC should be number 2 in the BCS. Oh I forgot you already have.
We have one fault this year...we lost to Cal its our fault we find our selfs in this pickle with the BCS, but come on only OK is playing better football this year than USC. We have only lost one game and we don't have to pathetically limp by our competition like Ohio State does winning with a lucky kick in over time. We stomp the shit out of the people we play ranked or not they all have got their asses kicked when we win.
USC is the second best team in the country and you all know it! And I don't know if we can beat OK but I can assure you this.... almost every coach in America (look at the coaches poll they think so also) has voted we are number two.
I have to consider the source of these arguements that USC shouldn't be number two. This attitude is based on the SC haters dislike for the Trojans not a factual basis of analysis related to the facts.
All of you fans of the bruins, the domers, the unlv'ers and the like you all wish you had a football team as good as our Trojans instead of the sissy's you root for. Just be truthful your teams suck and you are jealous admitt it. Honesty hurts but like your football teams you are probably whimps and the truth is more than you can handle. Fight On Scuba...Fight On!!!!!!!!
:yuk:

SCUBA STEVE
11-19-2003, 03:33 PM
Great post busti,
I just added up the scores from USC's 9 victories, the average winning margin is 26 points. Damn thats some kick ass sh*t
Cal played spoiler at the right time, woke up SC and now they are back on a roll..... They will continue to roll all the way to the Sugar Bowl... ;) :cool:

BUSTI
11-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Scuba,
although we are not perfect we have played one hell of a season! What I find interesting is consistently the SC haters lack of dedication to the facts so obviously slants their views. that hell would freeze over before they would ever give SC credit...even when it is do. Ya know if even UCLA made it to the big game I would give them credit and not so loudly but I would root them on out of loyalty to all of LA and the greater SoCal area. That goes for any PAC 10 team! I want to see the local boys win if our Trojans can't be there. But you would never find a bruin fan having the same attitude towards SC. Their jealousy for the Trojans is greater than their sense of loyalty to the local boys whether it is SC or whom ever.
But as you know we Trojans are used to standing alone. Like the ancient men of Troy all of us current day Trojans are used to standing alone in desperate struggles and winning against all odds.
Fight On Scuba Steve!!!!

JetBoatRich
11-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Looks like we will be down there partying with the gang, be nice to see the winner and looser pay up right after the game:mad: Kilroy, you need a ride to the game:rolleyes:

BUSTI
11-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Scuba,
although we are not perfect we have played one hell of a season! What I find interesting is consistently the SC haters lack of dedication to the facts so obviously slants their views. that hell would freeze over before they would ever give SC credit...even when it is do. Ya know if even UCLA made it to the big game I would give them credit and not so loudly but I would root them on out of loyalty to all of LA and the greater SoCal area. That goes for any PAC 10 team! I want to see the local boys win if our Trojans can't be there. But you would never find a bruin fan having the same attitude towards SC. Their jealousy for the Trojans is greater than their sense of loyalty to the local boys whether it is SC or whom ever.
But as you know we Trojans are used to standing alone. Like the ancient men of Troy all of us current day Trojans are used to standing alone in desperate struggles and winning against all odds.
Fight On Scuba Steve!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Credit is earned not given
What happen a year or two ago when Sc was supposed to be a champ but got denied, went to a different bowl instead and got their asses beat by a sub standard team.
Yes UCLA sucks this year and last year
BUT THEY WILL KICK THE CRAP OUT OF SC:yuk:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Shit I need two tickets

JetBoatRich
11-19-2003, 04:59 PM
Shit I need two tickets
never said anything about tickets:mad: fugured Steve can take care of that for you:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 05:07 PM
he is in the cheap seats ,
You know the ones,
The ones on the porch of 28th St

BUSTI
11-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Kilrtoy, for the past two years we have more than earned the credit due us..with great victories and a Heisman to boot. No Trojan wants credit given we have it because we earned it by winning and winning big! I am just commenting on the obvious jealousy factor that makes it impossible for guys like you to still recognize our accomplishments and give us the credit we have earned.
But in the final analysis our record over the last two years speaks for itself. But at least you are not disputing my assertion that you wish you had the team we have now. And please be real fucla is talented but you guys don't have your shit together. Good luck you are going to need it! :yuk: :D

THOR
11-19-2003, 05:45 PM
BUSTI,
Ohio state has to limp by their competition because the Big 10 is good. The pac 10 is pathetic, therefore any team worth a shit should kill everyone except USC. Dont feed me a line of bullshit that the pac 10 is good either, because every handicapper, talk show host, ESPN announcer knows that conference sucks in comparison to others.

SCUBA STEVE
11-19-2003, 06:50 PM
BUSTI,
Ohio state has to limp by their competition because the Big 10 is good. The pac 10 is pathetic, therefore any team worth a shit should kill everyone except USC. Dont feed me a line of bullshit that the pac 10 is good either, because every handicapper, talk show host, ESPN announcer knows that conference sucks in comparison to others.
Thor the pac 10 may not be the best confernce out there, But thats because there is no front runner year in & year out.
All the teams in the back 10, except for Cal & Stanford, have had their turn in the spot light in recent years. The problem is they all beat up on each other, meaning that the pac 10 is the most balanced conference.
Thor Just face it ,its time to give SC some props! :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-19-2003, 06:51 PM
he is in the cheap seats ,
You know the ones,
The ones on the porch of 28th St
Yeah if you call row 6 the cheap seats!
We'll scalp you some tickets if you show. :)

THOR
11-19-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
Thor the pac 10 may not be the best confernce out there, But thats because there is no front runner year in & year out.
All the teams in the back 10, except for Cal & Stanford, have had their turn in the spot light in recent years. The problem is they all beat up on each other, meaning that the pac 10 is the most balanced conference.
Thor Just face it ,its time to give SC some props! :D
SC is great. But, the PAC is not balanced in the least little bit. The SEC and Big 10 are by far the most balanced. No question about that.

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 07:34 PM
What row SIX.,
they kicked you off the porch.
WHAT DOES A RIVALRY BETWEEN UCLA AND USC HAVE TO DUE with giving credit and respect and what ever crap that is spewing from all your mouths. I hate USC.
Are they Good . The best in the pac 10, this year.
Sorry but the Pac 10 is a joke this year. In years past it was the best in all of fotball. AL the teams.
Lets get back to basics
F#$% USC
UCLA is going to kick their sorry cum filled asses PERIOD

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 07:46 PM
Im sorry USC does deserve some props,
THEIR BAND KICKS ASS
OH YEAH AND THE ALUMNI IS A HEISMAN WINNING MURDERER

Doug H.
11-20-2003, 03:02 AM
Oh boy !!... this is getting very interesting between the two of you :rolleyes: Rich and i will be there to witness the ass whoopin from ???? :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Im sorry USC does deserve some props,
THEIR BAND KICKS ASS
OH YEAH AND THE ALUMNI IS A HEISMAN WINNING MURDERER
At least he is famous! how many heisman winners does ucla have again? :D
Your just a jealous little girl right now! :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-20-2003, 09:48 AM
SC is great. But, the PAC is not balanced in the least little bit. The SEC and Big 10 are by far the most balanced. No question about that.
At least you admited to one thing!
I would have to say your part of the east cost biast fan club. :yuk: ;)
Pac 10 standings.
Arizona 1-6
Arizona State 1-6
Stanford 2-5
Washington 3-4
California 4-3
Oregon 4-3
UCLA 4-3
Oregon State 4-2
USC 5-1
Washington State 6-1
SEC STANDINGS
EASTERN DIVISION
Florida 6-2 .
Georgia 5-2 .
Tennessee 4-2 .
S. Carolina 2-6
Kentucky 1-5
Vanderbilt 1-6 .
WESTERN DIVISION
Ole Miss 6-0
LSU 5-1
Auburn 4-3 .
Arkansas 3-3 .
Miss. State 1-5 .
Alabama 2-5 .
big 10
Ohio State 6 1
Michigan 6 1
Purdue 5 2
Minnesota 5 3
Iowa 4 3
Michigan State 4 3
Wisconsin 4 3
Northwestern 3 4
Penn State 1 6
Indiana 1 6
Illinois 0 7
Thor this looks kind of even to me! 6 teams all have winning records with in their divisions. The big 10 has 7, but they have 11 teams and 1 team has no division victories.
Now if your talking outter divison victories, those really dont matter unless your going for a bcs bowl berth. If any team has more then 2 loses they can pretty much kiss that good bye.
As it stands right now I would have to give it up to the sec, because they have 3 teams in the top 8 bcs. But then again their divison is split in 2??
Like I said before the pac 10 isnt the shiznitz, but I think they deserve a little more respect then they get.
(east coast mofos :mad: )
:D :D :D

THOR
11-20-2003, 10:06 AM
Until the Big 10 and Pac 10 have a playoff for the conference championship, it is not fair. Records dont really count in the Pac because the majority of the teams suck. Big deal if you win a game or two over pac 10 teams, you should because the conference is weak.
Take a look at the AP or coaches or ESPN polls and see how many teams from each conference are in the top 25.

BUSTI
11-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Scuba,
I have been enjoying reading the treble spewing from the jealous SC haters. At least Kilrtoy is honest when he says he hates the Trojans! He doesn't dispute the fact that he is jealous and wishes his team was as good as ours. Thor for that matter has on a previous post admitted we ar the 2nd best team college football and thats all was asking for, a lil intellectual honesty.
We know we are the 2nd best team in college football and if we are lucky enough to be selected by the BCS computer model to play in the Sugar Bowl we know, along with the coaches in America, that we have the best odds of beating OK and becoming number one!
Our outstanding record speaks for it self. They can say what Rver they want about the PAC 10's strength however when ever USC plays the Sec or the Big 10 or the Big 12 we kick the shit out of them over the last 2 years.
Have you noticed that all the guys trying to run us down or refusing to give the Trojans their E A R N E D P R O P S are guys who root for shitty teams. fucla and the who the **** is unlv...shit unlv has our old has been coach! Ya notice also you you don't hear that shit from the Cougars fans. Why? Because they have respect for good football because with pride they can brag about their own teams accomplishments. And if we get to the Sugar Bowl I can garun****inty ya I'll be at Rose Bowl rootin hard for the Cougars to kick the shit out of whom ever in the Big 10 or whatever other team makes it here on New Years Day!
reality can not be disputed we have a great team and I predict we will win what ever Bowl game we go to ...and that includes the Sugar Bowl!!
Fight on Scuba!

SCUBA STEVE
11-20-2003, 11:43 AM
We thor you got me on the top 25 thing. I just think the pac isnt as weak as you say it is.
I also think you should change your screen name to "east coast biast" lol :D
Just remember you owe me some beers! :cool: :D
Busti.... all I can say is if SC makes it to the big dance, and beats up on who ever, they still wont get any respect. SC will have to be in contention year in and year out to get respect. I dont give a sh*t either. Their at the top of their game right now, and thats good enought for me. If they go 2-10 next year... yeah I'll be bummed, but if those 2 wins are against Notre Dame & UCLA it will be well worth it.
Kilrtoy.... You suck!!... I mean UCLA SUCKS! :D

BUSTI
11-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Scuba you are right!

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 02:43 PM
The last 6 USC teams that were ranked
and played a sorry losing UCLA team, with a losing record
Yes, LOST, again LOST to the bruins upsetting their national title bid and other bowl bids,
HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF, CHILDREN.
oops I almost forgot
:D
Steve if you want to raise the ante
I will send a private Email on the bet and rules, If you think you can handle it........:eek:

BADBLOWN572
11-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Private??? C'mon now. This is getting interesting!

SCUBA STEVE
11-20-2003, 04:12 PM
Yes, LOST, again LOST to the bruins upsetting their national title bid and other bowl bids,
oops I almost forgot
I will send a private Email on the bet and rules, If you think you can handle it........:eek:
And how many national titles does UCLA have again?? I think its 1. And that was when they were playing with leather helmets! lol
Bring on your new bet you little slut! :D

uclahater
11-20-2003, 04:19 PM
oops I almost forgot
Get your facts straight you had a losing record last year and we laid the wood to you:eek: :eek: and if Im right you have a winning record this year:D Up the Ante on him Scuba:cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-20-2003, 04:22 PM
I am just waiting for his revised bet. Knowing him it will have to do with getting kicks in the junk or something. lol :D

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 07:54 PM
Get your facts straight you had a losing record last year and we laid the wood to you and if Im right you have a winning record this year Up the Ante on him Scuba
Where did this guy come from, The raider nation.
The bet has been submitted, Scuba is scared to accept it:p

THOR
11-20-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI
Scuba,
I have been enjoying reading the treble spewing from the jealous SC haters. At least Kilrtoy is honest when he says he hates the Trojans! He doesn't dispute the fact that he is jealous and wishes his team was as good as ours. Thor for that matter has on a previous post admitted we ar the 2nd best team college football and thats all was asking for, a lil intellectual honesty.
We know we are the 2nd best team in college football and if we are lucky enough to be selected by the BCS computer model to play in the Sugar Bowl we know, along with the coaches in America, that we have the best odds of beating OK and becoming number one!
Our outstanding record speaks for it self. They can say what Rver they want about the PAC 10's strength however when ever USC plays the Sec or the Big 10 or the Big 12 we kick the shit out of them over the last 2 years.
Have you noticed that all the guys trying to run us down or refusing to give the Trojans their E A R N E D P R O P S are guys who root for shitty teams. fucla and the who the **** is unlv...shit unlv has our old has been coach! Ya notice also you you don't hear that shit from the Cougars fans. Why? Because they have respect for good football because with pride they can brag about their own teams accomplishments. And if we get to the Sugar Bowl I can garun****inty ya I'll be at Rose Bowl rootin hard for the Cougars to kick the shit out of whom ever in the Big 10 or whatever other team makes it here on New Years Day!
reality can not be disputed we have a great team and I predict we will win what ever Bowl game we go to ...and that includes the Sugar Bowl!!
Fight on Scuba!
Well BUSTI, unlike you, I have graduated several times from several different schools. Auburn has way more heritage than USC can ever dream about or buy off like you all like to do. UNLV has had better basketball teams in one decade than USC has had in the history of the school. Lastly, Robinson won you a lot of games and has afforded you the right to spout useless has been facts like you love to do. Be careful about spouting before you know the facts.

THOR
11-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Get your facts straight you had a losing record last year and we laid the wood to you and if Im right you have a winning record this year Up the Ante on him Scuba
Where did this guy come from, The raider nation.
The bet has been submitted, Scuba is scared to accept it:p
He fell off of that bandwagon that just rolled by Kilrtoy. Did you not hop on like everyone else on this thread?

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 08:23 PM
He fell off of that bandwagon that just rolled by Kilrtoy. Did you not hop on like everyone else on this thread?
That means BUSTI AND SCUBA are now one stooge short for their THREE:yuk:
You know whats amazing, Like THOR POINTED OUT, Robinson did alot of great things for SC for many years, he has two bad years and now he is this screwed up coach, SHIT PEOPLE WAKE UP, people do have bad times and the SC scouts screwed up and picked shitty players.

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Scuba replied and he is scared to accept the bet,
I guess the truth came out, He is scared like all the rest of the SC=STUPID CHILDREN, they know the broom is coming to the ghetto to do a little cleaning......

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 09:07 PM
you can't take my car.... :D i told you i fly it everyday.. :D

Kilrtoy
11-20-2003, 09:21 PM
Its not the car we want to take............

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2003, 09:24 PM
i was talking about the broom effect.. :D

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Thor,
Pracice what you preach! Through out this entire thread you have been spouting useless old irrelevant facts about including your recent post about your unlv basketball team over the last 10 years or some thing along that line. As that has anything to do with this years football season.
And like you Thor I have also graduated from several institutions...but what the hell ...once again what the hell does that have to do with football.
Related to John Robinson, it is a sad but real fact unlv has our old has been coach that we fired cause he couldn't cut the mustard! Does that mean we don't revere his record in the past? Absolutely not! He is an SC legend! However unlike most universities we are more interested in our future than our past history! Sorry he just wasn't good enough to continue as head coach of the football team. So now a football team that is a cut below our program has him and I wish him luck!
Your opinion about Auburn having more tradition than USc is that... just your opinion. I won't run down Auburn as I believe it is a fine University. I just think my favorite is the best...USC!
Well this week has been fun sparing with you football fams! And no matter how the game between the fucla baby bears and the mighty MEN OF TROY turns out. I am thankful that we live in a country that provides us with the freedom to have something like college football.
Last night one of my son's friends just returned from Afghanistan where he spent the last year as a Army Ranger sniper and the sories he told were chilling!
Well we will see what we will see on saturday it will either be the Bruins serving as the spoilers or THE MEN OF TROY continuing there march to the Sugar Bowl! Either way who ever wins I am sure the winner will deserve it!
I can hardly wait for the bruins to return to a team of real competitiveness as remember when the road to the Rose Bowl always went through LA? Should be a great game.
GO WOLVERINES!

blownmoney
11-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Related to John Robinson, it is a sad but real fact unlv has our old has been coach that we fired cause he couldn't cut the mustard! Does that mean we don't revere his record in the past? Absolutely not! He is an SC legend! However unlike most universities we are more interested in our future than our past history! Sorry he just wasn't good enough to continue as head coach of the football team. So now a football team that is a cut below our program has him and I wish him luck!
damn i can't believe that as big a fan as you seem to be busti, that you would make remarks about robinson like that, guess it always a "what have you done for me lately" dealio huh? how many pac 10 championships did he win while coach of usc?, how many does carrol have now? don't get me wrong , i like carrol, and i think he's a great fit with usc program, but lets see what john does with a smaller school like unlv,as far as turning things around there.

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2003, 01:48 PM
It must be rivalry week!!!!
Thor & Kilrtoy vs Scuba & Busti
Its been fun boys!
BTW Kilrtoy, I am not fool, I would never put that up for any bet! :eek:
I cant wait for tomorrow, not only to see USC beat up on UCLA, but to see all the USC female fans with bolt on's! :D
Busti, glad your sons friend made it back ok. :cool:
Blown$, Robinson did a lot for the school back in the day, we all know if you cant beat UCLA OR NOTRE DAME, your not going to have a job for long.
Pete Carrol is doing great right now, he seems like a great college coach, that relates to the players very well. I recall him saying he enjoys the college game because he actually gets to coach & teach again. Oh and it doesnt hurt beating up on UCLA & Notre dame too. :D

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 02:53 PM
SC fans love John Robinson and why because of his many P A S T accomplishments. But thats is just it becasue of what he did in the past as our head coach the first time! his second stint as coach was mediocre at best.
Like SCUBA said if you can't beat your cross town rival or the domers every year then you can't coach at SC. If you can't compete for the PAC 10 Championship every year then you can't coach at USC. If you can't regularly compete for the national Championship then you CAN'T COACH AT USC! SEE THE TREND HERE. WIN AT SC OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY F'N SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT PRETTY F'N SIMPLE!!!!!!!
The formula is simple but not easy! Win and win often, beat fucla and the domers and the rest will take care of it self...eg. like job security! Something that Ted Tolner, Larry Smith, Paul Hackett and JR(the 2nd time around) learned the hard way. I can tell you that if Carroll had not woked out the fickle eye of fate was about to start focusing on Mike Garrett also! Despite the success in baseball. the turn around Bibby is having in basketball, the aslo phenom success's of womwns sports and golf, track swimming (its end less as USC is a sports factory) Mike Garrett was under pressure big time to produce a winner in football! Anybody close to the Universty and its president (and my family is) will tell you that.
Despite the obsurd opinions of a few on these boards, USC's tradition in the field of athletics is steeped in a successful tradition. Why because as a community and University we set the expectation level high! And then hold all of those responsible to the fire to perform! It is what makes this University amonst the greatest in the nation. It is not unique to USC. It is a common trait amongst a few great elite Universities in this country! It also applies to the classroom in law, medicine, film school or at the business school.
Success is a serious business at USC. The bullshit joke that it is school of spoiled children is hacknied and a lie. It is a university of successful children. And thats why grauates of fucla, unlv, notre dame, and the like after graduation call USC grades BOSS!
If you have children and you want to send them to a university that specializes in success...then send them to USC! They will thank you for it later!
Good Luck to all that play USC, I really mean it!
And SCUBA FIGHT ON MAN ...FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOR
11-21-2003, 03:16 PM
I wasnt meaning anything bad but you began bashing UNLV. Just because you go to USC doesnt mean you are called boss. I have many USC, Cal Tech, Harvard, MIT grads that call me boss, that I call Boss, whatever, who gives a shit. I never said USC was a bad school. In fact, I had an academic scholarship to go there, but I chose Auburn because of the faculty there.
Either way, USC is going down this weekend.
THOR <------ very dillusional regarding football :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 03:26 PM
the aslo phenom success's of womwns sports and golf, track swimming (its end less as USC is a sports factory
OH MY GOD,
I wasnt even going to go there,But since you started,
Bastketball, Volleyball, Softball, Track and field.......
I'll stop their.
UCLA is the champs in all of those and
SC well, doesnt even compare.
The only sport SC is good at is football and cheating.......
Dont try to comback with some dumb ass comment, Football is it leave it at that..........
SC, a sports factoty, what a joke..............:frown:

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 03:29 PM
fucla is a joke!

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 03:30 PM
In the latest U.S. News & World Report survey on top academic universities across the nation, UCLA is among the Top 10. UCLA has seven times as many academic departments ranked in the Top 10 as its cross-town rival from USC. In fact, UCLA had over 60 more departments ranked in the Top 20 in the annual academic survey.
CHEW ON THIS..............................

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 03:32 PM
In case your mouth isnt full here is desert
Since national athletic department overall sports rankings began in 1971, UCLA is the only university to be ranked in the Top 5 every year. No other school has ranked in the Top 10 every year. UCLA was honored 21 times as the No. 1 men's or No. 1 women's program, more than double of any other university. The first time a combined athletic program was recognized, it was UCLA. Since the Sears' Cup rankings began in 1993-94, UCLA has ranked in the Top 5 every year.

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 03:50 PM
Whats a matter BUSTI
no more crap to add.
One more for you .
You know that thing you and all the other SC clowns are playing on, WE INVENTED IT, IT'S CALLED THE INTERNET.......
Busti probably choked and that is why busti has left the building........

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Kilrtoy my hat is off to all the fine athletes at ucla that made all of Southern California proud. But read this and have the intellectual honesty to give props where props are earned...equally as impressive is the USC record and traditions http://usctrojans.ocsn.com/trads/usc-heritage.html
I have learned something that I don't think you boys have yet. That is success is not a zero sum game! By giving props to the past accomplishments of ucla athletes doesnot deminish my pride or enthusiasm for my own favorite university which is USC! I respect all athletes that have worked hard to succede..even those of my arch rivals like the Bruins. It does not appear to be the case with many of you. remeber this if you want respect you have to give it.
i have a standard by which I live by. It is simple..I don't give to respect to anybody who doesn't give it to me!
Sorry we are a sports factory read the data. Be honest. its ok to admitt we are and it won't mean you care for your favorite university less. The Bruins are a sports factory as well I admitt it. Why shouldn't I it is the truth! Does it mean I care for USC less.... hell no!
When you think about it I would bet that if you stacked up the athletes from the greater SoCal area Bruins, USc et.al. Id bet no region in the country has produced more winners than the SoCa area.
Kilrtoy, for your info I scout high school pitching for two MLB teams and California produces more MBL players than any other region in the country. So lets agree on this: the SoCal area is a sports factory and both the Bruins and the Trojans are sports factories and are lucky to have all this talent to pick from! wouldn't you agree?
Now for the game I still believe we are going to kick the shit out of fucla!
FIGHT ON TROJANS!

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:14 PM
So cal is a sports stepping stone to the pros in anysport SHIT ITS SO CAL.
That goes for all the little schools here to.
Yes they both are very Strong tradition schools.
Is Sc a better school over all of its years in football ,HELL YES.
But what does this have to do with
SC IS GOING TO LOSE ON SATURDAY.........

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Those are all great stats, but it is also slanted from their own point of view.
The stuff I posted is from a non biased report, not of UCLA's making......
Now lets get back to football, Sc is underestimating the bruins and looking way down the road. they better watch out it will not be five in a row.
the little brown bruin will be a kodiak bear, come saturday

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 04:21 PM
Kilrtoy,
You and Thor have made this week even more fun than the anticipation of the big game! No matter what happens this week end GOOD LUCK1
CUZ YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT. I am going home now to pack up as my wife and I are going stay at a hotel with friends in LA at the Hyatt Regency ...ya know attend the big pregame victory party om friday night. If you are going to the game drive safe and good luck!
SCUBA..FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:27 PM
UCLA is the #1 Athletic Program of the 20th Century
Since the 1976 Olympics, UCLA has produced more Olympians and Olympic Medals than any other university.
For the past three academic years (1997-98, 1998-99, 1999-2000), UCLA has been the nation's most popular university to attend, with over 30,000 applications for admission each year. More students apply here than any other college for UCLA's 4,000 admission spots per year.
The Bruin men's basketball team has won 11 NCAA titles, more than any other university and also has appeared in more championship games than any other school.
The most successful active coach in NCAA history is UCLA's Al Scates, with a record 18 NCAA men's volleyball titles. Scates is believed to be the only current NCAA coach to have won titles in five decades - 60's (two USVBA's), 70's (seven NCAA's), 80's (six NCAA's) and 90's (four NCAA's) and the first title of the new millennium (2000).
Since the early 1970's, UCLA is the only Division I university to never have had a head coach leave for another college coaching job. This stability in coaching is because UCLA is the nation's No. 1 school at which to be a head coach. If a head coach leaves UCLA, it is usually for a position in professional sports.
If you add the current UCLA professional players in major league baseball, pro football, pro basketball, pro soccer and pro beach volleyball, there are more Bruin representatives playing professionally than any other school by a wide margin.
The internet was invented at UCLA. UCLA was the first university in the Western United States at which open-heart surgery was performed. UCLA's Medical Center has been No. 1 on the West Coast every year since 1989.
Since national athletic department overall sports rankings began in 1971, UCLA is the only university to be ranked in the Top 5 every year. No other school has ranked in the Top 10 every year. UCLA was honored 21 times as the No. 1 men's or No. 1 women's program, more than double of any other university. The first time a combined athletic program was recognized, it was UCLA. Since the Sears' Cup rankings began in 1993-94, UCLA has ranked in the Top 5 every year.
UCLA is the only university to produce an NFL player who has helped his team win three consecutive Super Bowls -- Ken Norton, Jr. -- and a quarterback who has won three Super Bowls in four years -- Troy Aikman.
On the USA Women's Beach Volleyball Professional Tour, a UCLA player has been in the championship match at every event from April 1993 through June 2000 -- over seven years and almost 80 tournaments. A UCLA player has won almost 90% of the USA women's pro beach events. UCLA has produced the teams currently ranked first and second for 2000 Olympic qualification --Liz Masakayan/Elaine Youngs and Jenny Johnson-Jordan/Annett Buckner-Davis. 1996 Olympians Linda Hanley and Holly McPeak are both UCLA graduates.
When Sports Illustrated rated the nation's collegiate athletic programs for the first time, UCLA was selected No. 1. UCLA was recognized for its balance in academics, athletics and social life.
UCLA has the longest streak in NCAA history for consecutive winning seasons in the sport of men's basketball, a record that is now over 50 years in length dating back to 1948-49. No other major program is close to that figure.
UCLA is the university that has produced the women's 100-meter dash winner in each of the last four Olympics - Evelyn Ashford in 1984, Florence Griffith-Joyner in 1988 and Gail Devers in 1992 and 1996. UCLA is the only university to produce Olympic gold medalists in the decathlon (Rafer Johnson in 1960) and heptathlon (Jackie Joyner-Kersee in 1988 & 1992).

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:29 PM
On troys web site,
it states
COULD BE #1 athletic program, Could be NOT,
UCLA is # 1 , that is a FACT..................
Also Ucla boost of more than sports it is also acAdemics,
SOMETHING SC STUDENTS DONT UNDERSTAND, THEY ONLY PAY FOR IT.........

BUSTI
11-21-2003, 04:39 PM
We pay for it because we can afford to. every student at ucla sponges off the tax payers of California..we subsidize all those kids at the uc system. that is why we call ucla the university of communism at los angeles. if ucla parents were more successful they could afford to send USC. And since you guys have been great in so many womens sports i am sure you should be so very proud...because you sure are SURE AS SHIT GOT NOTHING TO PROUD OF WITH REGARDS TO YOUR FOOYBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!
:yuk: SEE YA AT THE GAME!

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Ill give you that,
there is a bunch of liberal commis at UCLA, which does give the school a bad name, Dont go there for free education, Sc gives away almost as much as UCLA, the difference, UCLA gives it to people who deserve it, SC gives it too SCUM BAGS.

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Oh sh*t this went from football smack talk to which school has better athletes.
We'll I dont have time to go in and pull up all the stats and blah blah blah stuff.
But I will just say I can name way more pro atheletes that have gone to USC. And probably some Dr.'s too. lol :D
Busti f-these guys! :D
Fight on and USC will have the last word come Saturday around 4pm. Scratch that we should now the out come after the first quarter. :cool: :)

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:52 PM
Arent you the guy scared to take the bet I offered,
Guess you arent that sure about your team, I AM, that is why I offered that bet:D
All the stats have been posted YOU AND SC LOST..........
Does FIGHT ON MEAN you want to fight, It figures........:yuk:

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2003, 04:55 PM
Arent you the guy scared to take the bet I offered,
Guess you arent that sure about your team, I AM, that is why I offered that bet:D
All the stats have been posted YOU AND SC LOST..........
Does FIGHT ON MEAN you want to fight, It figures........:yuk:
Not scared just smart! :cool:
Fight on Means Kilrtoy is my biatch!! ;) :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 04:56 PM
Not scared just smart!
Smart on your part, CUS YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE and that is a bet you dont want to lose the rights tooooooooooooo.:D

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Not scared just smart!
Smart on your part, CUS YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE and that is a bet you dont want to lose the rights tooooooooooooo.:D
Now that I think about it I should have called your bluff! I am better at black jack then poker. :D
Besides I know thats something we both dont want to loose the rights too! :eek:
Oh yeah get all your smack talk out now, because it will be my turn next week! I might even stay sober just so I could remember UCLA getting beat down!

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Besides I know thats something we both dont want to loose the rights too!
You are right about that,
But Im sooooooooo sure,
i'm willing to bet that, but you chickened out, must be a SC THING:yuk:

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Man, you have gone way over your head!!
I was just trying to bring you back to reality, and be nice by not taking the bet. :D
We'll see who is sporting what gear soon enough! :cool: :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 05:29 PM
How do you spell scared,
USC
or
SCUBA STEVE........
Its ok, Even If I won, I wouldnt hold you to that bet, That would be cruel and Unusually punishment......
I give in to you.......:D

Doug H.
11-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Scuba -vs- Kilr..................it's a little past 10:00pm and you guys are still at it, i love it too, Rich and i will be down there brite and early for the fest your puttin on and hope to meet Kilrtoy too. This is going to be one hell of a game and party..
Kilr are you coming down ?? :D

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Doug H.
Scuba -vs- Kilr..................it's a little past 10:00pm and you guys are still at it, i love it too, Rich and i will be down there brite and early for the fest your puttin on and hope to meet Kilrtoy too. This is going to be one hell of a game and party..
Kilr are you coming down ?? :D
Shouldn't you be sleeping:sleeping:

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 10:21 PM
I wont be there,
But ill be there in spirit
UCLA 27
USC 24

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 10:26 PM
I wont be there,
But ill be there in spirit
UCLA 27
USC 24
That would be a good game:D
USC looks stronger this year:eek:

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 10:27 PM
USC Is stronger, but this is a rivalry, all that shit goes out the window.......

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 10:30 PM
USC Is stronger, but this is a rivalry, all that shit goes out the window.......
So you are saying I should be cheering for the underdog:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 10:41 PM
no dont root for SC

Kilrtoy
11-21-2003, 11:01 PM
Top 5 reasons UCLA will be USC
5:
You can buy a dipolma but you cant buy a victory
4:
Paul Dorrell has never lost to Sc and never will
3:
USC wont get off as easy as OJ did
2:
Who loses to CAL anyways
1:
UCLA has been holding back all year, just to screw Sc out of the sugarbowl
Oh baby SC is going down like ***boat.COM does

BUSTI
11-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Kilrtoy,
SCORE BOARD BABY fucla GOT KILLED AS SCUBA AND I PREDICTED!

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 12:45 AM
I dont know about killed, Raped yes, somdomized yes, but not killed. May you guys may it to the Sugar, NOT