11-17-2003, 10:07 PM
The illegals are all pissed off.
WHY?
Because he refuses to give them a Calif. Drivers license,
YOU GO ARNOLD.
They dont belong HERE........

StealBlueZ
11-17-2003, 10:09 PM
No Shit. Next place to start would be in Texas......

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:11 PM
CHIT!

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:13 PM
hell yeah , can a brother get an AMEN

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Amen up in 'dis peace like a muther****a!:cool:

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:19 PM
You a Funny mutha Fu$%#R LASERRAY

Dr. Eagle
11-17-2003, 10:19 PM
AMEN LIKE A MOFO...

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
You a Funny mutha Fu$%#R LASERRAY
"bout time you recognize fool!!!!!;)

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
AMEN LIKE A MOFO...
Ahhh Yea! Dr E. In da house!

GlastronGuy
11-17-2003, 10:22 PM
The illegals are all pissed off.
WHY?
Because he refuses to give them a Calif. Drivers license,
YOU GO ARNOLD.
I agree that they shouldn't get driver's licenses.
But are you going to pick my vegetables?

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Pick your brain,
maybe your nose,
but not your food

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
I agree that they shouldn't get driver's licenses.
But are you going to pick my vegetables?
I aint pickin' no muth****in' vegi-tables & shit! Nigga please!:D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:41 PM
I aint pickin' no muth****in' vegi-tables & shit! Nigga please!
what about cotton for me

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:49 PM
I aint pickin' no muth****in' vegi-tables & shit! Nigga please!
what about cotton for me
Kiss my ass cracka' ass cracka'!!!!!! Ssssheeeeeiiitttttt!

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:51 PM
I take that as a NO

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:54 PM
I take that as a NO
You damn' right cuz. Don't even axe me to pick the cotton out the asprin bottle neitha'.:D

Kilrtoy
11-17-2003, 10:57 PM
I guess the dingle berries stay put then

LASERRAY
11-17-2003, 10:58 PM
WORD!

Capt. Insane-o
11-18-2003, 12:51 AM
You damn' right cuz. Don't even axe me to pick the cotton out the asprin bottle neitha'.
TOO FUNNY! And a big AMEN for Arnold, **** them bums.

LASERRAY
11-18-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Insane-o
You damn' right cuz. Don't even axe me to pick the cotton out the asprin bottle neitha'.
TOO FUNNY! And a big AMEN for Arnold, **** them bums.
Welcome! And congratulations on busting your posting cherry, enjoy.:cool:

Capt. Insane-o
11-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Too much effort to push buttons, :sleeping: :sleeping:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-18-2003, 09:10 AM
I agree that they shouldn't get driver's licenses. But are you going to pick my vegetables?
The issue, at least for me, is that if they want to have a drivers license then become a US citizen. That's it, nothing more nothing less. The fact that the majority of farm workers are illegal should not have any bearing on this topic, the two are completly unrelated. So they need to drive ttractors and trucks ont eh famr as part of hteir job, well, the farm is private property right? If so, why do they need to have a drivers license to drive ON the farm?

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 09:20 AM
The fact that the majority of farm workers are illegal should not have any bearing on this topic

Capt. Insane-o
11-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
The issue, at least for me, is that if they want to have a drivers license then become a US citizen. That's it, nothing more nothing less. The fact that the majority of farm workers are illegal should not have any bearing on this topic, the two are completly unrelated. So they need to drive ttractors and trucks ont eh famr as part of hteir job, well, the farm is private property right? If so, why do they need to have a drivers license to drive ON the farm?
F%$K that also, get them bums back to their own goddamn country and get some of these dead beat welfare sucking shmmoo's out in the fields and show them how it is too work for a change, the buck stops here, not over the border.

RiverToysJas
11-18-2003, 09:51 AM
Illegal imagration is illegal.
Get legal, get a license. ;)

Laveyman
11-18-2003, 09:53 AM
AMEN BROTHER!!!

OGShocker
11-18-2003, 10:06 AM
Oh GREAT!, now CatmanDICK will be in here spewing bile all over this thread! What were you thinking?
:D

H20Advantage
11-18-2003, 10:07 AM
If we could solve some of our illegal immigrant problems we would also be able to solve some of our budgetary problems. They are putting a huge drain on our resources, ie. foodstamp, free medical, ect.
Much of the money they do earn here is also not spent here but sent back to Mexico.
Too bad they are mad at Arnold but he came here as an immigrant and did what it took to become legal. I have a feeling they will not get much sympathy from him.

GlastronGuy
11-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
My point is:
If the illegal immigrants weren't out there doing the work that neither you or I would do, you'd be paying $5.00 for a head of lettuce.

miller19j
11-18-2003, 10:19 AM
My point is:
If the illegal immigrants weren't out there doing the work that neither you or I would do, you'd be paying $5.00 for a head of lettuce. When I was in High School I worked on a farm doing that quite happily.
We do not need illegal Immigrants to do that job. It is a great starting out job for the legal immigrants coming into this country trying to build a better life. When people immigrate here legally the need a job as well. You can not rationalize breaking the law (That is exactly what illegal immigration is) no matter how hard you try.

Rocket2003
11-18-2003, 10:20 AM
My point is:
If the illegal immigrants weren't out there doing the work that neither you or I would do, you'd be paying $5.00 for a head of lettuce.
I dissagree!:eek:
WE have to pay illegal immirgrants $7.00-$10.00 per hour out here in Texas.
They're not cheaper, just easier to find & more of them to get to work, (and you might get a whole days work out of them)!
If they weren't here (or at least legal) I would think that the legal American Citizens would do the same work for the same price! Plus then the IRS could get some of that money! (right now we pay them cash or to a bogas SS#)
my $0.02 :p

Rocket2003
11-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Almost forgot! Go Arnold!:D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
11-18-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
You can not rationalize breaking the law (That is exactly what illegal immigration is) no matter how hard you try.
Exactly the point I was trying to make albeit much less eloquently than M19J.

Capt. Insane-o
11-18-2003, 10:30 AM
Too bad they are mad at Arnold but he came here as an immigrant and did what it took to become legal. I have a feeling they will not get much sympathy from him.
We get 'em by the hoards up here, they use the same card and paperwork between the lot of them, very little of the money stays here, it goes back to their home to finance another truckload of 'em to come up and keep the cycle going. I don't think we should have outlawed land mines, we should have a mile wide swath of them all across the border about 6 inches apart. Yet there are people (I use that term loosely) who do nothing but sit at home, collect a check and food stamps every month for doing jack shit while I'm out busting my ass. It's a double edged sword and it's cutting both ways.

H20Advantage
11-18-2003, 11:16 AM
My point is:
The percentage of those actually working in the fields is very small and those probably could get some kind of short term work visa. The problem comes from all of those who move and don't work and live off of the system.
Don't get me wrong here by my statements. Being in California we point the finger at the illegal Hispanics because they are the largest population of illegals we have. From personal experience with most of these people they are a very hard working group of individuals and good hearted. My problem with them is only the drain they put on our system causing taxes to be higher because of it.
I would rather chose not to buy a $5 head of lettuce than pay triple car registration or higher state taxes. Just want to make the choice myself not have someone do it for me.

Rocket2003
11-18-2003, 11:36 AM
I know There are lot's of Middle Eastern illegal immigrants too!:mad:

Ducatista
11-18-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by H20Advantage
If we could solve some of our illegal immigrant problems we would also be able to solve some of our budgetary problems. They are putting a huge drain on our resources, ie. foodstamp, free medical, ect.
Much of the money they do earn here is also not spent here but sent back to Mexico.
Too bad they are mad at Arnold but he came here as an immigrant and did what it took to become legal. I have a feeling they will not get much sympathy from him. I agree with you H2O 100%. A study came out several months back that proved we could put a PC on the desk of every junior high school kid in American for what it costs us to pay for the illegal's kids through school! Its completely insane, illegal immigrant's need to be booted right back where they came from. We have the most open immigration policy in the world, and there is plenty of people who want to come here legally and work and contribute to society. The illegals who cut in front of the line and sneek in hear should not be welcome! There will always be people to do the work they do....don't be fooled by the liberal left thats running this country into the ground. Arnold will stop the out of control spending and waste, putting California on the right track.

miller19j
11-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Rocket2003
I know There are lot's of Middle Eastern illegal immigrants too!:mad: There may be a lot of Legal Immigrants from the Middle East. But I doubt there are a lot of illegals. They have to travel a long way and work pretty hard to get here. Unlike the ones that cross the border or float a raft to Florida.